Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
blackie: very rarely i got leng luis (besides my wife laa) ..so does that mean that I can never call you?? :(

Finally, last photo with Janice Yap here.........

Oh ya....try to upload the last photo but it took me more than 30 minutes to upload.... oh my godness !

Attachments

• Rev04.JPG
    Rev04.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 140
Tan Sri Russ - the sponsor i got is from my own pocket money la, you listen to benny 10% is enough then get 100% hahahaha benny don't angry ya.... that fierce TV2 going side way long time ago lor heheh tyre smoking too

benny - homobag is worse then hornybag le... hehehehe horny? hhehe me always horny one la if not how to have interest in ladies....

DDgreystar - benny has been always our horny team lead, didn't you know hahahaha

SKAGEE - hahaha you got more names then that, the lastest one is fierce teacher... i can related fierce to brutal/violent/vicious/furious and ferocious ahahah what have you done? but i will call you great teacher, janice drift better then many people in one and a half day.

Skag : "very rarely i got leng luis (besides my wife laa)" <- Nice save ;)

eh..since when I got upgraded to "senior Member" ?

wah, i missed out the fun at Xtreme park it seems... i met sakakida just before he left that day from tyre shop. i got no car to join also. maybe can use my MyVi next time :) hehehe... skagee, MyVi boleh drift sikit sikit kah ?

hey hornybag.. oppss.. hornbag. you found your spare set of rims to do the drifting job already or not ?

i think my good mate who has a set of GTT standard rims is upgrading very soon. If you interested i can hook u up. give me a buzz on my mobile.

yo bros..

yea it was a great time there. not very kind on the tires but it was great serious fun.

Russ: Long time no see..hehe, how's the job going? Don't worry about the sideways thingy, been learning much from skagmaster. So paiseh can see the damages in the picture as well.

haha benny, hornbag or hornybag does not matter...as long i am associate horniness with they right "gender"..hahahaha

p.s don't start anything ah skagmaster.....=P

benny, y the picture not close up one ? cannot see Janice Yap properly lah. i think u need Blackhowling's camera lah. he can zoom zoom from like 10thousand miles away and picture can still see pimples k.

Hi weihan76, of course you can come join in the fun..unlike some, we dont descriminate members by models or types , infact we dont even care if its from another manufacturer..we have members coming to our gathering in Subarus,Toyotas, Kenaris, Citras, Perdana, and Kias ..

What are you doing to your car laa?

my car hmmm... sent to Ipoh bro :) ada "monster" punya kerja sikit. heheheh... ok set. MyVi it is man, must let u drift with it once as tyre time to change .. hahaha.. maybe Benny wanna try also.

Brother Weihan wanna do Super GT look lah...what else ! after Japan GT.... he decided to change his monster to super wide body monster.

i guess the project in half way now....when your ready bro ?

Ya ya ya.... Myvi with super lower spirng can drift right ! hahaha..... no lah... brother, scare if something happen if is not my own car.

He he he............

actually project stalled lah, monster garage got another project running currently on a GTT also. he masuk bengkel directly after Japan GT so i have to wait in queue lo. So my car belum start also, but already parked in Ipoh waiting to be potong sini sana. hehehehe.... tension betul.

i c.... no problem... one lah...monster garage can settle your car one lah.... anyhow.....your car will be look greatr after the transform lah.....

Must go kepo in garaj raksaksa when back in Ipoh...

er.....err......no lah.... just example only right...hahaha..... i guess all other brand of car been mentioned right.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom