Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Edward Chew: Hi buddy, I think the show will be aired somewhere at the end of this month..if not early next month.Its gonna be a 1/2 hour show.
Thanks for the info. I'll definately record that. haha. Yesterday show was about surfing...

Could this be the disaster drifting a Myvi??? hehehe
DSC_1698.JPG

DSC_1700.jpg

What had happened to this MyVi actually???

Good excuse and good time for the MyVi to changed to Passo Rear Bumper :) hehehe.. probably the Myvi did a reverse or konstan Drift skill leh. YAB Skagee, possible ah ?

How to repair those accident car ? mean.....if let say already fixed up by auto-robots in paint shop to repair the chasis but could the car function as normal or not ?

i really doubt on it.

Guys... I have an update here, for those for missed out the session... hehe. I just watched trippin,

The "Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club" will be aired next week, which is 9.30pm, 29th August 2007...

And for those who can't wait to see, hehe... there will be a "trailer" or preview video posted here soon, cause the line really down now...

fuyohh... nice clip.. much anticipated session on 8TV to be viewed. Benny and Skagee got do dancing for the show or not ?

yeah yeah....... 2 more days..... MSC with Janice Yap..hehehe.....cant wait la....

Edward, can it be a real player format or mpeg format ? so that we can download it from your blog ?

benny: y so excited la! u're getting married dude! kwekekeke

**cabut

Err....Emm.....Err..... yeah la.... Blackhowling arr.... u always remind me i am getting married man. Thanks for your reminder lah.

But, need not always promo la... if not, other Chics dont want to come near me lah.....

syo...... keep low profile lah.....hahahahaha.....

Anyway, thanks bro.

Thanks Edward, i guess mpeg is good for all of our members who want to save it and keep.

Thank you.

i actually did try to save it using mozila browser but it seem doesn't work... maybe there is other guru here can help

Hey. I have a good news here... I downloaded it to my pc yesterday... hehe... with some HTML related knowledge I learned... kekeke. The quality was better than my recorded one man... haha

Don't tell 8tv ya...

Ok lo. TT or motorshow lo... so hurry ah you... the original video from 8tv is .flv, i converted it to mpeg liao, but the result got a bit bit error on the right side... hehe

Top Bottom