Is there any shop that accept trade-in?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
My current HU is not functioning properly, it will hang most of the times, and when I press the eject button, the disc just won't come out, i have to use this 'medium' to actually force the disc to come out. Thinking of replacing it. Let me know. Thanks.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
your cd player rosak la bro, how to trade in...? have to send for repair first. having said that i think quite a lot of shops accept trade in, just that the price would be lower than what u expect, so better off selling to your friends/relatives...

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Zenn said:
your cd player rosak la bro, how to trade in...? have to send for repair first. having said that i think quite a lot of shops accept trade in, just that the price would be lower than what u expect, so better off selling to your friends/relatives...
That's the problem, i don't intend to sell to anyone. Lower price is alright, as long they accept trade-in, any shops that you know? Around Klang Valley area.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello

I looking for extractor for my myvi 1.0
wat do u hav 3-1 or 3-2-1?

i want better pickups bcos normally i move around in d town.....

i already done CAI

pls quote me price of PZ extractor....and wher is ur shop?i wil go wangsa maju soon...(i stayin at Kuantan)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience