Good shops to get Alpine I.C.E.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ryws

Hi All,
Where can I get GOOD Alpine I.C.E. stuffs in KL/PJ?
My defination of GOOD is balance in workmanship and price. Not those shops that won competitions.

Else, you can also try ACP Trading, SS2. Next to the police station.

kklau at kelana jaya (near tmn bahagia lrt station)...u can also try kf audio at aman suria or jln ipoh...

KKLau & KF is reputable when come to Alpine.
they know alpine well compare to other reputable installer ..

just my 0.002 cents ...

ryws said:
Hi All,
Where can I get GOOD Alpine I.C.E. stuffs in KL/PJ?
My defination of GOOD is balance in workmanship and price. Not those shops that won competitions.

ACP, KK Lau, KF Audio, SoundQuest, Tenichi... can not list here loorr....

Hi

HI,If i no wrong,U can go to KK LAU,KF AUDIO OR ACP.There are very profession !!!!:regular_smile:

Maybe for him all those shop will cut his throat... coz he got bad info & just believe what ever ppl said rather than do survey... or maybe he like shop always give advice in SQ should/must have surround sound... I also have frend like this type... for comp set & sub (Av Quartz), Amp (Av Quartz + Mohawk), Mohawk pre-amp, Pioneer 4+++ series & capalang rca, speaker cable... cost almost RM16K... for him RM16k for that stuff very cheap if compared with reputate shop... sound like Hi-Fi Sunny (Petaling street)... he said ..waa very best... all this happen coz ppl like spread bad info/rumors to members... who will lose... reputate shop.. NO... only 1 the Buyer... who gain the profit... reputate shop.. NO.. the buyer.. NO .. but this capalang shop......................... This also good Moral story for ppl who like to spread bad info/rumors... very difficult to kick out ppl with this attitude out from our ICE industry... this virus more dangerous than drug...

Sometimes, when you are out of budget, u will choose 3-4 stars hotels. Not every time staying in 5 star hotel . ok
Unless, oldskolboyz is rich enough to sponser me la.

Anyone has good experience with good shops ?? I should add in -> for middle-low income people. I should add in also -> not those excellent shops like ACP, KK Lau, KF Audio, SoundQuest, Tenichi...

No offense. Satisfied ade, oldskolboyz?

you wanna buy alpine, not cap ayam. im sure u have the budget

why not go to reputable shops? at least have the peace of mind that installation and products are genuine...price range is so competitive nowadays it makes not much price difference between reputable and shady shops...but fake stuff is alot out there...mostly in possesion by shady shops

ryws said:
Sometimes, when you are out of budget, u will choose 3-4 stars hotels. Not every time staying in 5 star hotel . ok

Anyone has good experience with good shops ?? I should add in -> for middle-low income people. I should add in also -> not those excellent shops like ACP, KK Lau, KF Audio, SoundQuest, Tenichi...

i used to think like you until I survey the reputable shops that on certain items they can give really good price compare others

it's no harm to go in there and ask for the rough estimation of $$$ before decide to buy

hongwai said:
you wanna buy alpine, not cap ayam. im sure u have the budget

why not go to reputable shops? at least have the peace of mind that installation and products are genuine...price range is so competitive nowadays it makes not much price difference between reputable and shady shops...but fake stuff is alot out there...mostly in possesion by shady shops
HI,hongwai.I support what u say !!!!!!!Don believe 100% CASH AND CARRY ACC SHOP !!!!Because many of them just want profit margin only,and then,sell the fake products !!!!!! I also comfirm some online member also seling fake products !!!!!Hehehe:regular_smile: Do not scold me or ask me who online seling fake products. OK!!!!!!

ryws said:

I did not blame & agree with U... coz I'm not in the lose position... Yesterday story.. Frend of my frend... Need RS SPL Comp set.. Give him KF Audio (Jln Ipoh) phone no & let him call by himself... KF Audio quote price around RM2.7k.. He didn't buy coz to expensive for him.. then he go to his close frend Acc Shop ( opposite Bdr Baru Selayang Bus Station)... coz that Ass Shop can give cheap price for same comp set... Just RM3.3K... can you imagine aaa RM2.7K vs RM3.3K... which 1 is cheaper... But this frend still buy from that Ass Shop coz RM3.3K is cheaper from RM2.7K...

- Research, survey will give us more knowledge rather than listen to rumors.

oldskolboyz said:
I did not blame & agree with U... coz I'm not in the lose position... Yesterday story.. Frend of my frend... Need RS SPL Comp set.. Give him KF Audio (Jln Ipoh) phone no & let him call by himself... KF Audio quote price around RM2.7k.. He didn't buy coz to expensive for him.. then he go to his close frend Acc Shop ( opposite Bdr Baru Selayang Bus Station)... coz that Ass Shop can give cheap price for same comp set... Just RM3.3K... can you imagine aaa RM2.7K vs RM3.3K... which 1 is cheaper... But this frend still buy from that Ass Shop coz RM3.3K is cheaper from RM2.7K...

- Research, survey will give us more knowledge rather than listen to rumors.

hohoho,a funny humour story.Yes,of course this world must have some "water fish" then the chapalang shop can survive.:regular_smile:

y u guys say reputable shop is more expensive than the non-reputable shop??
survey done??
as i know, not all product la...and maybe price to certain people, but i do find price from KF and ACP is very competitive compare to some others that i know

i dont understand why you cant go to reputable shops...why ah? is it because their parang is much sharper than other acc shops?

they intro you these reputable shops because you wanted branded stuffs, and they are authorised distributors for alpine too. if you go other papa-mama shops that do sell alpine at cheaper price, confirm bo their stuffs from local distributor? same as handphone la...ori and AP...

i go to ACP not because they sell branded stuffs or their shops damn kau chun (my setup on my daily car also so-so nia where got expensive) but you get what you paid for at a fair deal...not like some other shops sell you cap ayam/itik/bakkutteh brands at branded price...the only advise i can give you is go survey...look see look see their shops and talk to the boss...compare price first lor...it's not that they will use shotgun and shoot your didi if you dont buy from them pulak...

tell you something lah...ACP also sell some cheap stuffs at a good price too...it's all up to how thick is your wallet and how cheap you want it.

Top Bottom