is agako amp good??

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
wat for u guys tell him 2k can get a good amp...wat he want is 2k for a ice system...not juz 1 amp

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
You can try icehifi.com for your SQ products. Zenn is also selling lots of used quality stuff too. SQ or no SQ is your call. Don't listen to people. I personally think u should enjoy your Agako stuffs and learn to tune them since u have purchased them already.

If u insist of changing,then what I can think off is probably a used 4-channel Audio System amp (maybe the F-380),used Focal Access comp and a ayam SW first. This will set u roughly RM2K (excluding cables & installation). Just remember, quality stuffs are never cheap. So, learn to compare prices & negotiate.

larryho

Jan 24, 2009
What nicholaslkh said is true...u muz really source around to find out good things, time is really a factor here..its either u r patient or u r not. Zenn is really selling some great quality products and he is really a helpful guy even master is ice i can say. mycarhifi.com is another portal where u can find out for ice stuffs.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
nowadays tis icehifi.com daaaaammmn quiet

Bump: nowadays tis icehifi.com daaaaammmn quiet

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
i bought an AGAKO 4 channels amp RM650, AGAKO mono RM 800. eclipse 12' woofer RM350, the whole setting cost me RM2200. is this set consider ok??

with that price you get is the Agako Blue Series (Blue) or Exstrem series (Black)?, however where u get it from? now rarely ppl selling agako aready.

for that price i don think it is classify as SQ or wat, for alot Sifu here, but if compare agako extreme series 4ch amp and Mono,
at rm650-1000 Amplifier price range it is really not alot better condender, while u realise only JBL GT5 series are branded, and others really chap ayam brand,

and SQ wise, for that entry level we first say about noises, thd, power, stable. no doubt JBL or others Mohawk wat lah can not fight. my self also come across Agako Amplifier b4, the extreme and Higher range Reference series.
The Reference Series are incredible for its price, Master Zenn wanna try and test the Agako Reference 4100? i can borrow u.

zeezi

Jun 21, 2006
engine,

i used to own a branded ICE setup in my old car but had to sell it because of the downturn. now using cap kuda terbang 4 ch amp and front comps, jbl sub, belden speaker cables and Mohawk RCAs. I listened mostly rock music MP3s through the thumbdrive on my Kenwood HU. so far, sound wise is great to my ears. separation is good, centering and front bass acheieved after constant fiddling with the gain (took me two years DIY). only proble is the aeroplane sound which i attribute to improper grounding. going to solve this soon.

what i am trying to say is, the selection of ICE setup, be it amp, cabling, HU, speakers, subs and others depends on your budget, preference, type of music and style. I met a guy who has a high-end setup, with cables imported from overseas but only listens to power metal music on MP3. now, sane people will ask how is the sound be different from a cap ayam setup guy who listen only to original gold audiophile CD?

truthfully, i don't know. last time in my setup, i also use branded speaker cables, custom RCAs, good, decent, branded speakers; HU and subs but the music i listened to is mostly heavy metal. frankly speaking, i couldn't detect that much difference in my cap ayam setup. some people might be able to, but sincerely i can't.

i don't doubt branded items has quality parts but in terms of shelf life, my Pegasus Amp has lasted me for 4 years already without problem and the speakers hasn't lost it's kicking power.

trust your budget, what kind of music you listened to. buy the branded product only if you truly can afford it and can truly appreciate it. just don't buy it because of the brand and name only. AND in ICE, your own ears do the judging. if the sound is good sounding to your ears, doesn't matter what setup it is.

BTW, i have listened to the Agako amp before in Golden Penang. For me it is okay la for my humble ears.

just my 4 cents. don't tembak.

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Ive listen to Agako, prokick, Mohawk, Caliber etc. amps and in my opinion is that these amps has one thing in common that is high distortion. It may be that they push it too hard for power in which I was wondering whether the rms rating on those amp was true. These amps also gets hot easily which means efficiencies is low (high current). But if you have no other choice then I would go with Mohawk for 2/4 channel and Prokick for mono.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey -

The following video is a concept active spoiler that we designed and manufactured as a part of a University Project. Please look at the video and let us know what you think of it. The looks (we understand its a 'wood spoiler' but we are interested in the lift mechanism and what you think of how that looks), speed, would you buy it and anything else you feel is applicable! We are looking for general opinions and feed back.

YouTube...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience