how to connect amp to vios OEM player....

Sep 19, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'm having trouble on finding a way to connect my self-made amp to my 1st Gen vios OEM player...
All i see at the back panel of the player is pins socket...how do i get it fixed to my amp using common audio cable connection wyre (red & black male connection)...pls...pls....pls...help me....:stupido2::bawling:

philipskardon

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
there should be a sticker on the player which shows the speaker connection, colour coded.
Just go to some car audio shop and ask for a hi-lo converter. connect the speaker cables and power cables to it and you will have a rca output.

mnkh0027

Known Member
Jan 14, 2004
Pj, Selangor
www.audio-creations.com
It's best to add a good processor with high-level inputs (speaker level signal, which can be taken from your front or rear speaker terminals) to recondition the signal and remove unwanted noises before it's translated to low-level RCA outputs to your amplifier. This prevents damage to your equipment in the long run, as well as ease your ears of noise and bad signal. Garbage in your amp, and amplified garbage out to the speakers.

Go for a good condition used AudioControl EQL concert series , made in USA - rm700 (a new one is rm1200-1500).

[email protected] / 0123315669

Attachments

Last edited: