Is a car really can show your status?

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
good car is a must when dealing with a client.........i sometimes as a client will see wat car my contractor drives.......if elcheapo car i will think twice of giving him the job cause i always prefer an established contractor......as to the site visits i would only tumpang the contactor if he has a really cool car ...if not irather take the company car........

i remember i and my bos when to this recond showroom in jb to get a civic for his nephew birthday...we naik the work shop wira cause his audi a4 sent for servicing...the sales man like wan layan dont wan layan...but have to layan la cause my bos call him to quote a price for the car...wah the fucking salesman damn lansi..this and that la.....then salesman set a price.....my bos said he going to pay cash and want a rm10000 discount...the fucking sales man pucat la wei.....and said he have to talk to the manager...my bos said he only got 5minutes.....fuck the manager come out and layan my bos like king la....getting us drinks and all...my bos said he in a hurry..so ask me to take out the rm30000 deposit and pay for the car..and said he pay the rest when he collect the car......

Racing_Rhythm

Known Member
Oct 4, 2005
sometime realli hav to show them how to respect ppl ....:angry_smile: find 1 day drive a MAHAl car go to showroom and "yiao" them .....ask for many Qs and drinks la , test drive la ....watever thn at the end say i jus wan see ...i will giv u answer tomoro thn tomoro jus ignored them can d ....haha....joking la ....:shades_smile: :baring_teeth: :emoticon_U:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
BlackSamurai said:
Gold card is very easy to get, Bank and credit card salesman will push you to get Gold card, higher annual fee and higher commission. :wink:

diamond, only saw it once, X5 owner use the diamond card to do some transaction,
saw few platinium in a day.
GOLD is like BONUS LINK Card, everyone can apply! :biggrin:
local banks r sap sap sui to get....eg maybank,public bank,hlb,rhb...etc

but international banks is harder abit.....

even u get a gold card...muz see which bank oso....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Racing_Rhythm said:
sometime realli hav to show them how to respect ppl ....:angry_smile: find 1 day drive a MAHAl car go to showroom and "yiao" them .....ask for many Qs and drinks la , test drive la ....watever thn at the end say i jus wan see ...i will giv u answer tomoro thn tomoro jus ignored them can d ....haha....joking la ....:shades_smile: :baring_teeth: :emoticon_U:
see who wan to go...we go borrow one luxury car la..we go NAZA there kacau kacau..lolx

and bring rm10k cash on pocket and accidentaly drop it on the flor n pick it up n put back to pocket....hehe......

they sure treat u like King

Racing_Rhythm

Known Member
Oct 4, 2005
ya lor ya lor ....put in pocket thn suddenli wan take Hp come out thn drop the money on the floor and say "Oops".....slowly put back into pocket ...we test drive start from porsche > ferrari > lamborghini ...muahahaaha..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
but why do you guys want to be "layan?"

I normally just go in, do my usual inpection. normally i dont like to be disturd while i caress the slick sports cars, it like molesting & i dont like peering eyes.

If the car interest me, the "eye contact/slight smile" with an attentive sale person will do the trick. desnt matter what car i drive.

I know of some sale people are quite smart;they do acknowlege that they never judge the outlook as a friend related an incident; a chap bought a RM700K car with a 80% downpayment & was dress in shorts ! ala way too casual to be noticed as multimillionaire!!!

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i dunno if you guys feel this or not but like....

when you see a sexy chick then comes the fugly bf you think.
mahai lucky bastard!
then later you see them entering a kancil you go like....
mahai....this fugly guy got what i dun have!
must have madskills on the bed or tongue of sugar

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Seraph said:
i dunno if you guys feel this or not but like....

when you see a sexy chick then comes the fugly bf you think.
mahai lucky bastard!
then later you see them entering a kancil you go like....
mahai....this fugly guy got what i dun have!
must have madskills on the bed or tongue of sugar
lolx...he must hv a secret weapon to show off on the bed tat we dun hv....hehe

Racing_Rhythm

Known Member
Oct 4, 2005
spydar...not layan la ..joking onli jek......hahaz...

eh.....wat weapon he hav tht we dun hav ? He got a BIG canon ? or a Hi-speed vibrate system ? hmm........if not a kancil but a teksi ..how ? ^^"" i think u guyz will rush over there n beat the guy up n down .....

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
maybe he drives kancil during day time and drives ferarri during night

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
hai, even mat rampit also got cun girl wearing tube sitting at the back lah.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
hai, even mat rampit also got cun girl wearing tube sitting at the back lah.

ya la wei end of the day it comes to layan and tak layan.........if we scared to layan the girl we lose out wan ma.....but if we layan any thing can happen... so dont worry if your car or motorbike or scooter not up to par.....just layan la the girl surely can get wan la......see white man in zouk come with teksi also can layan ...nigger in lrt also layan.......bangla in kotaraya also layan ma........so if we shy to layan better go to batam or tanjung pinang or golok where it is easier to layan ma....cause before we layan them they already layan us........