integra Headcounts!!

anubis

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
skidall said:
derm...ITRdc2 has put me on the list. cannot pull back on dis one aa? huhuh...
Pergi-Balik Penang..huhuh...anybody wanna convoy with me back with me to penang on sunday?
Hey skid, i will convoy with u back to PG if im down this weekend. Cheers.

eddyann

Oct 26, 2004
sorry interrupting for the gathering discussion. hope asking in the right place for integra owners.

by the way, do you guys know the brand of the original absorber for integra. is it the same as 4 door and 2 door version?

coz i change to eg new absorber brand KYB. damn stiff. is it possible to get the original one? for imagination the stiff is like something

New KYB + original long springs WORSE than Original Absorber + Eibach/Tanabe Lowered spring

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
eddyann said:
sorry interrupting for the gathering discussion. hope asking in the right place for integra owners.

by the way, do you guys know the brand of the original absorber for integra. is it the same as 4 door and 2 door version?

coz i change to eg new absorber brand KYB. damn stiff. is it possible to get the original one? for imagination the stiff is like something

New KYB + original long springs WORSE than Original Absorber + Eibach/Tanabe Lowered spring
hi bro eddy, FYI, absorbers are interchangable within integra (DC-2doors,DB-4doors) n civic EG..if u r looking for absorber, then i have a set of original DC2 Type R absorber for sale..if u r interested la, then kindly pm me ..no obligation ya ^^

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
wah lau.....it looks like this weekend is going to be some major gathering man. really curious to see how many Integras out there as well....
......still looking for that RED DC2.......

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006
Lykiat kasi perang sama RED DC2 kekeke:cry_smile:

A

achor

matt kau ni sume kasi perang. kau x perang2 pun. hahahahahha....

ok then, the gathering's set on this sunday.

eddyann,why don't u come too?

skidall

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Ampang and UK
anubis said:
Hey skid, i will convoy with u back to PG if im down this weekend. Cheers.

okeh..cantek. after gathering we hit the road...monday working maa...

itrDC2

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
skidall said:
derm...ITRdc2 has put me on the list. cannot pull back on dis one aa? huhuh...
Pergi-Balik Penang..huhuh...anybody wanna convoy with me back with me to penang on sunday?
ekekeke.... cannot!! :tongwink:

itrDC2

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
eddyann said:
i really wanna come. but my ride is not ready yet.
eddyann - dun like that ler... my ride also not ready... it'll never be ready.. always sure got something not ready one... just come. My engine also pinging at the moment cos ignition timing needs major tuneup but I still drive slow slow and come lar.. despite that, I'm still organising this... must come... jangan tak come!! ekeke... I put you on the list arr? :cyclops:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had read & hear a lot of member changing their Wira PCD 100 to PCD 114 using below items

- EVO 3 Knuckle
- GSR Knuckle
- FTO Knuckle
&
- Spacer

But Unfortunaly I bought FTO knuckle wont fit to my Wira SE 2004 drive shaft. (The drive shaft Gigi no equal)

Just to ask which knuckle just plug & play for Wira without change the drive shaft ( Front Set, rear no problem?

Why change PCD 100 to PCD 114?
- Fit pretty after market offset rim, such as Buddy club P1 Racing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience