integra Headcounts!!

A

achor

wtf? all posting oftenly lost.

kiat, go and check la. if a reputable workshop should keep a copy or something to help them solve ur problem.

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
search already, but not too sure of how to read it la
its either throttle position sensor is out or my speed sensor is out (according to the net la)
but the funny thing now i noticed is that my car carpet all wet, which could be the cause of it, but i dont know how come its wet.....

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
i think so la got leak in my car
cos my carpet all wet yesterday when i check, celaka betul
dont know how much it'll cost la

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
i think maybe aircond leaking or something
cos each time drive, under my carpet always wet one
dont know what to do, cos all the carpet is stuck on the floor

MadduckPro

Jan 9, 2007
www.flickr.com
new comers..

Hi guyz.. got a note fm Helmi/Nas (last mth..?) to chk out the Integra forum. N just wanna share wit u some shots of my partner in crime... (if pics gets thru..)

A

achor

dude! u're in subang rite? i think i've seen u on the road a lot of times already. sembahyang jumaat at ss19 also sometime can see u. ey, come n join us la. don't be a lone ranger =p

A

achor

now looking for the owner of the black dc2, w** 40. wonder if he'll show up here.

+ the black dc2 with jdm lights. w** 2777. wanna find my twin man. hahahahaha...

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006
Hi guyz.. got a note fm Helmi/Nas (last mth..?) to chk out the Integra forum. N just wanna share wit u some shots of my partner in crime... (if pics gets thru..)

hai bro, welcome to da club, nice car..last month kita rempit kat taipan hehe:driver: :driver:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Wow.... this car has arised again...i know the previous owner ....are u the new owner? would love to bring this car to the gang man....

Guys this DA6 is one of the most famous DAs in Malaysia man.....its a fighter pilot....if its with its previous set up...u guys better dun play play .....hehehe

A

achor

hmm... it's the raining season again. i thought wanted to organize a tt tomorrow evening. so wat do u guys say? i've got more plans coming up. next week dpt gaji maa. hahahahaha!

can ajak TMadduck to join too.

MadduckPro

Jan 9, 2007
www.flickr.com
Thanks guyz.. Yep.. im staying in subang n still the old owner of that faithful DA6. well.. this car has seen better days. Now it's just another modified DA's.:burnout:

A

achor

then u can pm any member inside here ur phone number. so that if any activity, we can invite u along.

adrian, any news about the hypertune thinggy? + send me some shot of import tuner that u like. i wanna see ur ideas. heheheh....

waa... my 666th post. my lucky number. wish i bidded 666 before. but so expensive...

Last edited by a moderator:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Achor....dunno lar....the fella said he has'nt gotten a reply from the editor yet....if tak jadi we go extreme cars ler....hehehe

Hey was just thinking we can be the first club to shoot the cars in the new Smart Tunnel....open d rite? anyone tried?

Well those import tuners one....u open the mag u can see lor....i dun have any with me....there's a s2k shot at nite under some overhead bridge and factory type backdrop....nice

A

achor

smart tunnel? if open also can really do the shooting insde ka? i also never tried it yet. so don't know la.

A

achor

dude, any suggestions on where to tune afc neo?

last time jacky did ur e-manage how ar?
did u get what u expected?
satisfied or not?
how the top end / low end?