Initial D SUCKS!

EFN

Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
I didn't even bother to watch the movie....not gonna waste my time and $$$ on some souped up HK teen fantasy hahahaha, Initial-D should have ended with stage 2 after the legendary battle with Wataru's Turbo Hachi and Stage 3 the Movie. After that it is all about nonsense victories over and over again WTF!!!!

So when I first heard that those HK dudes wanna make movie about it, I nearly puke all of my breakfast contents hahahahahaha. Here comes Initial-D all souped up for the teens to brag about and yeah now EVERYONE wants an AE86 hahahahaha. EVERYONE is a drifter nowadays hahahahhaa

Flame me, Hate me, Shout , Kick me, I dun care anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

auxoura

muahahaa

Whats wrong with every teen wanting an ae86?
Wouldn't the price increase even higher?

*evil grin*

:)

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
the movie is quite enjoyable.. and very good.. IF you:

1. ignore the character/story 'modification'
2. watch it casually

if you look at it as a drifting movie, then its not even up to par IMHO, but if you look at it overall, without critisizing the drift technique (dammit.. ebrake drift >_<), its good, at least IMO worth the money.

this initial d movie probably the best drifting+comedy hybrid :D (but then its the only one) really like it, didn't expect it to be funny, when the anime is almost mostly serious.

acbc

KD
Say TAK NAK to HK Bootleg Productions!

Crappy shit every produced. They deviate from the original manga / anime. Screw them le. Purist should avoid this movie. Not worth it. If want to watch, get the P-DVD instead.

Gay Chow is NOT suitable for Takumi's role. WTF?!?!

GT20v

wahlau got sooo many x puas hati......hehehe

IM ONE OF THEM!!!.......what i really mad about is why the author shigeno give the right to HK people to make a film??

oh teruk man........sure die lar.......how the HK make movie is really sick.......not all HK movie is sick...but majority are..........i think this movie is like poyo only....sure got over2 action......aiih.why in the hell,shugeno didnt make it as a Japanese movie..aiihh sure market kacau after this.......why ler...........

sure drift become hit like hell after this.Its a good thing..but sure many wannabe drifters will surface.....police???emmm u know what will happen lar........

20v_ke35

Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
have u take ur medicine? btw who ask u to see it. i personaly dont like the initial d myself....always takumi, bunta and project d winning....come la man, lose la one, two, three time...or die in car crash..that would be nice...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
aiyooo...since when bunta "taufoman" is a drinker , untidy and lazy...errrr...don't think soo...he was a good father...

since when Itsuki used AE86 Trueno...

if u guys notice...they forgot too change the "license plate number"...cuz they use many cars with "different license number plate"...especially AE86 Takumi

why ppl came out the parking lots..."waaaaa...so fast aaaa"...think wanna drive like FR car mehh...:D

20vturbo

Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
after this surely a lot of ah beng teens with standard iswara wanna follow GAY CHOW style and drive their cars fast2..with sexy girls at their side...do drift then langgar pokok..like what happen here..hehehe

-e f i n i-

Dec 6, 2004
Kuching
Movies give birth to fan boys.
Following this movie, i predict car crashes will increase by 15% in next 2 weeks.
Soon, car modifications and everything else will be banned completely.

shamburke

Dec 9, 2003
-e f i n i- said:
Movies give birth to fan boys.
Following this movie, i predict car crashes will increase by 15% in next 2 weeks.
Soon, car modifications and everything else will be banned completely.
that's scary.....

can not cheers..lar!!!!

cookie

20vturbo said:
after this surely a lot of ah beng teens with standard iswara wanna follow GAY CHOW style and drive their cars fast2..with sexy girls at their side...do drift then langgar pokok..like what happen here..hehehe
no need 2 say futher near my house there is a real life example already every nite at burger stall d fellow will show off + d girl will try 2 show off hahaha

EFN

Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Sham, sell me your AE85 PLEASE LAAA, I am willing to pay RM56000 cash, I have sold all my father, mother, grandma's house and even my underwear........ just sell me an AE86 aaaahh, I alredi colour my hair yellow wooo now just need an AE86 Plzzzzzz

shamburke

Dec 9, 2003
EFN said:
Sham, sell me your AE85 PLEASE LAAA, I am willing to pay RM56000 cash, I have sold all my father, mother, grandma's house and even my underwear........ just sell me an AE86 aaaahh, I alredi colour my hair yellow wooo now just need an AE86 Plzzzzzz
hello latok!!!!

where can!!!!! i oso color my hair oredi.... yellow lar i think my hair now!!!!!!
luckily car not panda color...... is not ... sure ppl say i dye hair one.....
actually hair white oredi ... original!!!! hahahaha... sudah tua larr tu!!!

whoi..that bad ke the movie..... my kids wants to see larr!!!

cheers...

carnage

May 11, 2005
bdr baru sentul
i thought antony play bunta will be so dang cool....

bolloks la the honkies! since when he so drunk abusive one? i know he smoke like shit but never even raise voice 2 the son? he dang lot better otai driver than the son what!

shit honky movie wannabe never was producer... wonder wat the japs r thinking letting them come up with this shit! 2 all who havent watch buy p dvd enuf!

no wonder y keichi dont offer himself 2 do the drift scenes

p.s and since when bunta ever open his eyes kakakakakak

This is my 1st time DIY installations the grounding cables on kancil. Welcome all sifus give comments. Did my grounding cables connect wrongly ?? Thanks for comments. :)

This is the VS + groundings bought from hamsap.

Inside the box, items very nice looking.

Wrap the VS unit with superlon.

Tight it...