Anyone planning to sell his/her Toyota Trueno AE85/86? (Like initial D type)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

Good luck ... the car is a rare collection item now ... has one, undergoing full restoration ... will not sell

Chio

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
i think i wanna make a new anime using SEG car, make the price go up first haha.

Ketit when you get ur car remember to show us ok

Hailcaesar

Known Member
May 16, 2005
Pg
mu24 said:
i think i wanna make a new anime using SEG car, make the price go up first haha.

Ketit when you get ur car remember to show us ok

Ns mu24, u r correct we(seg car) :rock: must do something to do the price up like AE86 but 1st we should tel them tat front wheel can also driff but need to see the driver 1st...

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
Hailcaesar said:
Ns mu24, u r correct we(seg car) :rock: must do something to do the price up like AE86 but 1st we should tel them tat front wheel can also driff but need to see the driver 1st...
You better contact with the japs anime maker to RACUN them and put SEG into anime... hehehe

worst case should put one episode Buntai sells his WRX and buy an SEg or.... one episode takumi defeated by SEG hahahaha

then market price for SEG will increase tremendously

joke aside eh bros....

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
ketit saw ur post at the drift forum.. says you found a AE86 already?

how issit nice?

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
must ask the anime fellows make more anime with toyota's... make my car a cult status in malaysia lolz

guest18

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
if you realy have too much money to spend

get a datsun 120y and mod it
they are far cheaper easily found and rear wheel drive also

oh yeah dont get the leaf spring one behind , if can . they arent really good for drifting

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Leaf springs can be set to drift. Caaaannnn. But!!! U need many mods to make the axle & leaf springs stable. Haiiihhh.... if i didn't read the book about handling on most cars, didn' know leaf springs setup migh have more problems than coil setup. Most common is axle hop. Whether u have LSD or not. Then need traction bar, this bar that bar and bra.... hehehe. It happens when the power transmitted causes your leaft to bend acording to the wheel rotation. Well its like engine overwhelming the axle/bearings/springs.

If u been to last DCM drift free run event, u might have noticed a pink lorry with leaf setup. He is also suffering from wheel/axle hop. But he lessen it by cutting the leaf for little bending. But still hop. Hop hop hop like rabbit. hahah.

ketit

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
bukit mines
Visit site
Ae85/86

Bro

Thanks for all the info, btw:the reason why i said found in the drift.com forum because day and night people call me not to offer the car but ask if I am selling the car. so many misundersatnding around.

the way that I judge fr the forum those who seeling the AE86 without photo and can't get throught phone number is a fake posting, I am so dissapointed of it. honestly.

anywhere I am still looking for a decent AE85/86 for em to drive to work and serve me daily purposing. not planning to drift or show off, but wanna the car so much since 2004.

*so anyone out there, kindly approached me and make a good offer....cheers!

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

Saw 1 hachi-roku yesterday at Jalan Chan Sow Lin parked near Percetakan Nasional ... Initial D color already ... that is the best that i can help U ... as i said the car is a rare item now and it worth the price of a second hand waja ...

Good luck ...

Chio

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
maybe you can still find cheap ones in sabah, they've got quite a few numbers there, but hard to find a pay and drive car. Sure have to repair and fix.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any product can do DIY touch up?...coz my door had a few paint chipped down due to my door protector rubber's steel which contains in it, and it chipped down my door paint, i guess i need to do something before it rust...so is there any thing can i do wit it now?...

and is that possible i can do DIY touch up for my bodykit? since there slightly a few scratch on the kit...dun wanna spend money to repaint whole thing, waste money -_-"
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience