Anyone here tried Revo in their 4age?

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
poured into my bt yesterday. maybe i'm too insensitive. din really notice the difference :hmmmm:

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Thanks bro for the reply... I wanna add... What about Tufoil?

Any significant difference felt between these 2 products?

AE75

Known Member
Feb 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I tried last month, and I also didn't reliaze any different too.

But I do use the Bardahl oil treatment before, and during 1st start can feel the different already.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Thanks bro for the reply... I wanna add... What about Tufoil?

Any significant difference felt between these 2 products?
Tried Tufoil. The engine is noticeably quieter during start ups in the morning.

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i use tufoil now... after seeing the video and comment at ace hardware and enous...
got different , engine more smooth when start and pick up...i'm using a 17 years old car (for your info)

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
personally...:hmmmm:
tufoil --> clog the oil passge after prolong usage... you can search my comment on it...
revo --> didn't feel any different in response or smoothness... it could just be an oil treatment, which is useless if you maintain changing your oil regularly and use a good engine oil

right now trying Maxoil Metal Treatment instead...
btw, now i'm using Motul Turbolight 4100 10w-40...:proud:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
use a good oil, and u wont need any other oil treatment. ive used a lot of treatment in the past, including som mentioned in this thread, and according to experience, nuthing is as good as pouring a good quality oil into ur engine. brands like elf, total, chemlube, idemitsu are amongst the brands dat gave me good results

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Hrmmm.. thanks bros for your comments and feedback.

What about D'Carbo? Tried before and did it do any justice to your engine?

Personally, i use Castrol... Edge is quite good imho...

Btw, my engine is taking some time to warm up.. Now the engine feels like dying during cold start-ups. The rpm drops. Didn't have this problem before. Any idea what could be the problem?

Last edited:

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
Nothing beats taking the engine apart for an overhaul. All those products may do harm if not the manufacturers would have recommended it in their service manual

If you want to see a list of good synthetics for use, you can check bobistheoilguy forums. They do real analysis of used oil to see whether the oil is doing the job or not. Alot of people can use their mouth to say whatever and use their backside to feel whatever but nothing beats scientific data.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
I've been using Bardahl treatment for 2 weeks now... no black smoke when starting and the engine seems smoother haha :burnout:

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
use a good oil, and u wont need any other oil treatment. ive used a lot of treatment in the past, including som mentioned in this thread, and according to experience, nuthing is as good as pouring a good quality oil into ur engine. brands like elf, total, chemlube, idemitsu are amongst the brands dat gave me good results
strongly agree with leo..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
I've been using Bardahl treatment for 2 weeks now... no black smoke when starting and the engine seems smoother haha :burnout:
i dont know what was ur previous problem sir, but bardahl oil treatment, either 1 or 2, doesnt cure black smoke but rather white's ie caused by blow by and oil leaks. they thickens the oil and seal better, but dis only applies to low grade oil imo. use a good lube (either synthetics or mineral based), especially those made outta ester, and they have better seal protection, less oil loss through methods mentioned above. ive been using both types of bardahl oil treatment, and to be honest, if ur engine is very in good condition, u wont feel any different in terms of fuel consumption, performance, or smoothness. how was the condition of ur engine prior of pouring the treatment in sir? its good to hear u r experiencing good result with it, iam using bardahl lube now, better result compared to the oil treatment. like i said, nuthing beats good oil

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
i dont know what was ur previous problem sir, but bardahl oil treatment, either 1 or 2, doesnt cure black smoke but rather white's ie caused by blow by and oil leaks. they thickens the oil and seal better, but dis only applies to low grade oil imo. use a good lube (either synthetics or mineral based), especially those made outta ester, and they have better seal protection, less oil loss through methods mentioned above. ive been using both types of bardahl oil treatment, and to be honest, if ur engine is very in good condition, u wont feel any different in terms of fuel consumption, performance, or smoothness. how was the condition of ur engine prior of pouring the treatment in sir? its good to hear u r experiencing good result with it, iam using bardahl lube now, better result compared to the oil treatment. like i said, nuthing beats good oil
Probably my carbs running rich or blowby HAHA. Its not like diesel black, its just uh...

Like farting on startup. The engine is fine thanks :proud:. Overhauled once, compression is perfect, have been using synthetic oils since day 1.... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A fren of mine who's driving an older version of Honda City is having problems with his front absorbers. He's looking at changing to Monroe shocks that are branched to:
1) Sensa-Trac
2) Reflex

He's wondering which is better. He's not really into performance as he's looking more at comfort compared to performance (totally dislikes bumpy rides). I actually recommended stock suspensions but he wanted to try out something that has the best of both worlds that can provide both comfort with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience