Initial D 20V items for super cheap sale!!!!!!

ming1705

Banned
Mar 29, 2004
Ahemmmm......!!!!!

1) 20V Silvertop fully balanced port n polished with trd casket and many more stuffs - RM 48,888
(For pic item pls buy initial D DVD - Hong kong version) for clearer view. Don't buy VCD after blur blur.

2) SVT 20V 4 throttle with Jay Chow signature on top of TOM's induction box - RM 3,888

3) Banana rim with fujiwara takumi endorsement (summo seasoned oledi from the film)- RM 5,888

4) Freedom ECU with Bunta tuning for svt (rev 12,001rpm) - RM 8,888

5) Fujiwara Takumi shoe NEW BALANCE (balanced oledi for drifting) - RM 88,888

6) Cup holder free paper cup and 1 bowl taufu (not pasar malam taufu fa) - RM 1,888 nego

For further information pls. refer to www.initialdthemovie.com

Pls. no smart ass comments. Serious buyer only.

Anyway helping friend to sell only lah.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
no smart ass comments but is this for real?

anyway..good luck on the sales

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
boooozeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too much already this fella .... wahahahahahhahaah

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Ahemmmm......!!!!!

1) 20V Silvertop fully balanced port n polished with trd casket and many more stuffs - RM 888
(For pic item pls buy initial D DVD - Hong kong version) for clearer view. Don't buy VCD after blur blur.

2) SVT 20V 4 throttle with Jay Chow signature on top of TOM's induction box - RM 88

3) Banana rim with fujiwara takumi endorsement (summo seasoned oledi from the film)- RM 588

4) Freedom ECU with Bunta tuning for svt (rev 12,001rpm) - RM 188

5) Fujiwara Takumi shoe NEW BALANCE (balanced oledi for drifting) - RM 8

6) Cup holder free paper cup and 1 bowl taufu (not pasar malam taufu fa) - RM 8 nego

I think now the price resonable, sorry for the wrong pricing. Serious buyer only.

You helping friend to makup 300% to sell . crasy. I total all the money
RM 99,664.00 can buy second hand RX7 liao. still left money to tune engine somemore.

hahhaahahahah joke ... pls don't get marah. hehe

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Ahem... I do not consider the HK version of Initial D as genuine since they butchered the story and characters badly. I prefer to call them bootlegs instead.

Overall, HK production sux! Because of them, we have many Ah Beng wannabes around.

Last edited:

Ray

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
i WANNA GET SOME INITIAL D STUFFS LAH!!! BUY 1 BOX... AND CAN SELL LIKE SHIT!!AAHHAHAAHHA.......

SHIT HAPPEN ALL TIME LAAAAAA.....

MY COMMENT! 'GILA'!!!

cclems

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
Puchong
us.a1.yahoofs.com
ming1705 said:
Ahemmmm......!!!!!

1) 20V Silvertop fully balanced port n polished with trd casket and many more stuffs - RM 48,888

2) SVT 20V 4 throttle with Jay Chow signature on top of TOM's induction box - RM 3,888

3) Banana rim with fujiwara takumi endorsement (summo seasoned oledi from the film)- RM 5,888

4) Freedom ECU with Bunta tuning for svt (rev 12,001rpm) - RM 8,888

5) Fujiwara Takumi shoe NEW BALANCE (balanced oledi for drifting) - RM 88,888

6) Cup holder free paper cup and 1 bowl taufu (not pasar malam taufu fa) - RM 1,888 nego

Pls. no smart ass comments. Serious buyer only.

Anyway helping friend to sell only lah.
ok...i wan yr paper cup taufu, no taufu inside i don wan to buy. Pay by installment ok. 1 week 50 ¢.Add some kicap inside too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, i'm looking for a reliable spray/knocking workshop around the klang valley area.

i need the workmanship to be good and fast.

the regular one i WENT to has pissed me off for the last time, they don't seem to care about the quality they produce thus giving me shit everytime. i'm fed up of having to go back over and over again to rectify things that should have been done FIRST time.

i changed my car roof due to the excessive rusting. got it back, it leaked badly during rain...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience