1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
thanx bro, i didnt know got chinese sub for fourth stage!
i just only watched episode 17, i understand shits bout it.. LOL
now have to dl again haih :mad:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i'm still waiting for shinshen-sub and ideology's subbed version. even the ep16 not yet out. i have a habit of collecting one whole anime series from the same subbers unless there isnt any posible way to do so.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
it would be nice to collect everything from same group, but I no patients ... watch others 1st ...... normally by the time the favorite group completes it .... hooked on to something else :) hahahahha

since I'm "stranded" in china.... weekend no place to go..... stay at home do nothing .... hence on-line and suddenly found this chinese site..... so download lor.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
china not yet able to accept drift because most can't even afford a car hence it's not in their interest .....

owning a car is more difficult compare to malaysia because parts and labour are more expensive.....

China inheritate US automotive style.... all cars go back to original service center, big big .... and no one has trust in small shops hence small shops very few and not very good business... not like Malaysia small shops dominate original service center.....

Their original service center is far out of town and big a...........

Imagine the lower income group earning under 1,000 RMB a month still allot like may be around 50% of china population.....

Those earning under 2,000 around 40% I think .....

don't know just simply guess ....

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
so chin you are the remaining 10% lar? ahahahah~

head from my mom go back to china visit relative, shen zhen there also, go out eat they only serve tea izit? no more teh c peng if i go there T_T

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Lets not talk about the 10% because I am not China citizen, does not count.

When eating serving chinese tea is normal, sometimes plan water in TINY plastic throw away cups.... it is so tiny, more suitable to drink whisky in them :) ahhahaha

So kedekut .....

Other drinks order lor ..... T C peng also have, but other name.

There are no mamak here .....

However most restaurant open till late night .... stronger businesses open till 2am or 4am depending on places .....

F1 italy in 1 hour :)

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
ideology team having internal crises. somebody not doing their job causing 16 to get shelfed indefinitely. so until they sort THAT out, im not counting on L-E/IDE's 17-18 anytime soon. i'll be grabbing the wird's translations for my thirst. L-E version for collection :D

thank GOD there are more than 1 fansubbers. :D

www.thewirdsdomain.com

also try n do a search on google for GFS (Great Fan Suguri/Surugi/something) FanSub. they do on and off Initial D subbing, depend on their mood i guess.

KL3873Q

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Chin, tai ko, where is your wed site, need to check the ipoh clutch to get detail of the full race clutch.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Ooooooiiiiiiiiiii Chia ..... how are you, long time never see you in forum. My site www.my-acoustic.com - Ooooiii cannot see my website symbol meh ???

Anyway, you all very loyal ah, download from same fan sub ...... dam I so bad, I go distrub some other forum, by being the 1st to post a BT link and some more from chinese site which they don't like :) hahahahha

fuiyo this chinese site dam keng or, dam fast. The TV show at 6pm and their BT come out 7:30 RAW and their sub come out 10:30pm and by 11:30pm when I found out, already 45,000 downloaded

Aiyah, very boring, make you all laugh.

Now eating dinner. Rice plus fried onion egg, because egg pecah a bit when come back from market :( - and salad

salad is shang-choy on top with thousand island and white sale cream. Then tomoatoes with cucumber, finally the fried onion egg below, last fried with a bit of soya source and wait till it dry and soak into the egg and onion.

how's that for dinner?

BTW my vege double the amount of my rice.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
thats good! im struggling with my vegies.. heart want to try hard to eat more, but mouth kenot take... sigh, have to clip my nose :lol:

rice without exercise is one of the things that make me FAT! damnit. now only know hahaha

i need someone to hypnotize me into liking no, LOVING to eat vegies :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, just want to know. Where can we source Injen Cold Air Intake System here in Malaysia?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience