Info's On a GTR (Anything at all will definitely help!)

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey Guys...time ive waited for finally arrives...where i can commit myself to this monstrous beast...so after looking on some...Ive booked a 2010' GTR - UK Spec (since i would love to use all the features on the intelligent touchscreen and sadly I dont have a girlfriend named Maria Ozawa or Yamauchi Suzuran to help me translate it all...) :rolleyes:

And like any other newbie...ive got few questions here...

1st...On the Premium Spec / Black Edition thingy....Ive read that Black Edition does NOT come with the BOSE sound System...but the unit i booked actually comes with it...so i was wondering whether it is originally out from the factory like that or it was probably installed here??or even worst...just the speaker cover and the metal plate which says BOSE...(ohh god please not to that extent)

2nd...Besides getting the car checked by my mechanic on the body to see any major crashes involved before...is there any other important pointers I could easilly identify by a test drive???or physically shown which i could easilly notice when looking at the car??or probably can be heard when gear shifting etc etc....

3rd...Pricing...everywhere i went they were saying that the UK Spec will cost more than the Japanese ones...does it apply the same in the second hand car market?? Maybe some sifu's here sold or bought their ride form another owner perhaps?? Ive got this ride for RM460k (10' model UK Spec)....is it fairly competitive??

Other than those 3...i would really appreciate any other info's i missed ...please do add on as your info will definitely help.

Thanks guys...Drive safe and ...Cheers...
:driver::driver:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Congrats on ur booking.

Be on the lookout for feezdya as he is also looking for a 2010 GT-R to add to his collection :rofl:

For 460k, u should be expecting a premium of a car. I'd get a 911 but that's just me lah. Personally, for that moolah I'd rather get an '08 which can be bought around 100k cheaper by which can be used to mod it into a monster.

Congrats on ur booking again anyways. Top car. :top:

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
heyy thanks temujin...yeapp got wut u meant about the $$$ thingy...well like i said i i'd rather go for a UK Spec since i cud enjoyy all the features from it...and yes...Japan Spec is now going 390-415k for the 08's....car choice???GTR still wins it...(for my current age and lifestyle) heheheh
thanks for ya input bro...cheers...

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Congrats on ur booking.

Be on the lookout for feezdya as he is also looking for a 2010 GT-R to add to his collection :rofl:

For 460k, u should be expecting a premium of a car. I'd get a 911 but that's just me lah. Personally, for that moolah I'd rather get an '08 which can be bought around 100k cheaper by which can be used to mod it into a monster.

Congrats on ur booking again anyways. Top car. :top:
congrats too...jgn bawak laju2 tau!

hehe im looking for 2010 model because more features and upgrades especially on the gbx..btw im heading to london next month and hopefully get good deal..i prefer UK spec than Japan spec..

Temujin tak abis2 dgn 911...hehe..:banghead:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
100k balance can kawtim everything; gearbox, tuning, etc..

What the difference in UK/Jap spec anyways once it is fully tuned?

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
i would say same since they are on the same engine specification and management and bla bla bla? but just the gb is more muscular to handle more ponies? lol

feezdya let me drive the 35 once u get it LOL

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
abg bangkai_jk main track now ka?

abg feezdya, booking test drive okay? :driver::driver::driver:

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
You already have 2 BNR34s. Look at R35 instead la.

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
abg bangkai_jk main track now ka?

abg feezdya, booking test drive okay? :driver::driver::driver:
footloops, haha yeah man so much fun than GTJ for me :p, come and join and don't get your nice set of brakes wasted!

Test drive booking for feezdya r35
1. bangkai_jk
2. footloops

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
footloops, haha yeah man so much fun than GTJ for me :p, come and join and don't get your nice set of brakes wasted!

Test drive booking for feezdya r35
1. bangkai_jk
2. footloops

JK track kaki already. soon he'll be Sepang King. i support JK as Sepang King! now JK is SK!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
feez, got 18" TE37 but not fit for your BNR34. It's FR spec.

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
abang EJ, my pocket edi bocor la hehe...btw sir do you have te37 in ur stock?:wavey:
pocket bocor but ask for te37. i like it lol

JK track kaki already. soon he'll be Sepang King. i support JK as Sepang King! now JK is SK!
i hope la ahahaha but not with a under powered stock motor (not awesome powered) and stock brakes and stock suspension!

btw spamming others thread is not good tho lol