Idiot Drivers

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yep...i've to endangering myself for the sake of educating those "bighead" drivers.... :adore:

i wish if i got heller (*MC equipment) on my bike surely i'll give them some traffic-lecture on the fly... :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF,
dun worry, pomen GTR is an experienced bike racer...legal wan la...hehe

nola, for now 2 enuf, if financial stronger then might consider the 3rd wan la.
Dun la, keep the money to buy FD, dun get 3rd one :biggrin:
Get FD 1st only consider 3rd one :biggrin:

yep...i've to endangering myself for the sake of educating those "bighead" drivers.... :adore:

i wish if i got heller (*MC equipment) on my bike surely i'll give them some traffic-lecture on the fly... :biggrin:
LOL! Touchwood, later 1 day if u kena whack how orr...we are not there to help u leh LOL!
Usually, nowadays I don't even bother to horn anymore unless is dangerous to me.

I would rather let these idiot drivers learn it the hard way in future to
come from the way they drive, 1 day sure kena one... :rolleyes:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
SF,
dowan buy FD edi la, Rock Lee bought his edi.... cos 2doors, summore cash, definately cant fork out rm70-80k++. if got veilside bodykit lagi hailat RM100k++.

but eyeing the RX8 though...u know y? cos its a 4 door & loan available haha.......eyeing only ok. dunno when can buy...:(

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
SF....then help pray that i'm still in 1 piece to do what's good to us/ppl around :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yesterday on 15.06.11 @ 5.15pm @ Jln Othman roundabout in PJ, i was turning left at the roundabout, suddenly this gold toyota Innova cut my lane, although i gave signal...as he did it on purpose......luckily my car got no hon....it was a chinese guy smoking with his hand out the window, driving like a mad dog, then i realised he was driving a company car.

the company's name METRO TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD.
tried to email them to complaint bout their driver, but unfortunately there was no email address.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
try fax that pic. to their's contact :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
:stupid: don't drop by any tyre shop to change tyre ah????

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF,
dowan buy FD edi la, Rock Lee bought his edi.... cos 2doors, summore cash, definately cant fork out rm70-80k++. if got veilside bodykit lagi hailat RM100k++.

but eyeing the RX8 though...u know y? cos its a 4 door & loan available haha.......eyeing only ok. dunno when can buy...:(
4 Door cant do scissors door adi :rofl:

Veilside bodykit, sendiri convert will do la...but u dun like
veilside ma..Is me who like hehe!

Can geh, don't have third kid 1st...let ur wife rest a few years
then can save money for RX-8 :wink:

SF....then help pray that i'm still in 1 piece to do what's good to us/ppl around :biggrin:
Will do, scared one day, u lecture me on the road I also dunno
is u LOL! Then later post my photo here :rofl:

Oucch, look at the tyre

Drive big nice car but got no brain....:stupid:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
:biggrin:

sf no worries if do nothing wrong i won't bother other ppl oso and even if we do see each other oso i didn't recognize u or aware to notice that it was u :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving wira with 4g93t engine. Nowadays my engine RPM is very late to turn down when I rev the engine, seems like the throttle body late to close. the boost meter also late to turn down. anybody knows what happened?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience