Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, I think ive seen u before, u drive gold color altis is it?
u frequently eat around damansara utama area on weekends?
Ya gold but usually PJ Section 16 or inside 1utama.
Damansara utama kopi shops rarely go there.

Why u think that gold altis is me? Must be damn good looking guy I assume :rofl:

Mine got ZTH sticker mia xD :biggrin:
U went free? Can go yumcha :smokin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
not sure whether is it u anot la ....that time u were with your gf i think, wearing black dress something like that...then u open your bonnet? bout 2-3 mths ago...dunno whether is it u anot....that time was infront perodua showroom.....

me always not free wan leh......mon to fri work 9-5pm, go home take care of kids 530pm-11pm.
weekends jaga kids 24/7 haha......

dun worry bro...sure got time we will go YC wan...

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
I think they have the aduan hotline or SMS center on their taxi, take down the taxi number plate and then complain to the number stated on the taxi. ADUAN Line :rofl:
dunno dat aduan is working or not...
used to report countless time to it if i found bus drove faster than me during balik kampung...
faster means can overtake me when im doin 130-140kmh...no kidding man...i was surprised too...damn...is my car too slow or my speedo is inaccurate... :banghead:

and there are still awful/sad crash involve with bus and death...

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
i oso have complained abt the busses speeding and taxies stopping 'sesuka hati', but yet still no response whatsoever...
it feels like the number the G created is oni for show purposes oni... not useful at all...

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
i dont think so... if u call those numers, they are toll-free numbers... so im guessing, even the sms aare supposed to be free...

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
not mean to provoke who own MYVI or SAGA BLM...(not all owner like that)
but i really hate them..tailgate, hi-beam even sign show 110 km/h ;)..if hurry..give right signal..people will give u chance..

but..if..

you tailgate people or hi-beam then your MYVI/BLM can speed all the way..it ok..if not..please behave your self...PISSS...PISSSSS,,...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
not mean to provoke who own MYVI or SAGA BLM...(not all owner like that)
but i really hate them..tailgate, hi-beam even sign show 110 km/h ;)..if hurry..give right signal..people will give u chance..

but..if..

you tailgate people or hi-beam then your MYVI/BLM can speed all the way..it ok..if not..please behave your self...PISSS...PISSSSS,,...
So the proper way to ask to give way is to put signal?
Not many will understand other than high beam fromfar...

But tailgating, yes is something not everyone will like,
including my dad.

But I have get a lot of comments from people who hog the roads.
1st Reason: This road is only 80km/h (Max speed limit)
2nd Reason: I don't like being tailgated.

I answered them for the 1st reason, yes, speed limit is
80km/h which is why you should keep to the middle lane
instead of the fast lane and learn to give way to road users
on the fast lane if they wanna travel faster than 80km/h.
Which is why they call it the fast lane.

Friend: But speed limit is only 80km/h
Me: Is not up to you to teach or control the speed of how
fast others want to drive on the road.

Hogging the fast lane is really bad. Which most road hoggers
causes jams on highways because of that sort of thinking.

"I'm traveling at max speed limit of 80km/h i deserve to be
on the fast lane why should I give way?"

That's so wrong and inconsiderate. I don't know where they
get this idea from...how others want to drive, is up to them.
Is their own risk if they were to make a mistake.

Just don't bloody hog lanes which causes serious traffic jams. :smokin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
alrite ppl...

its have been awhile since i got picture in this thread....

i give u all new number..go buy fast2....

women malay driver in macilis thinking her husband bought that car for her and get all highways on her name...

cutting lane and using emergency lane....i horn oso dunwan come back into normal lane(riding bike)

*i have to overtake her using roadside on grass and directing her back to her "correct lane" oso shows big head she got....

so if anyone knows her...your wife or your mom or your boss or sister or anything..

tell her this::don't want to stuck in traffic jams??sell off the car...and ride bike...if don't want ride bike then go out early...if late...just accept the fact that u were stuck like everybody else that also drives their car....and don't think u drive macilis can own everything in this world...wake up! :thefinger:

*summore got "disabled person" sticker in front..this type of person normally who wants to park easily.. :thefinger: (*if the driver really a disabled person pls show me the proof...then i'll remove this line) :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

picture in attachment

Attachments

Last edited:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
wats SF said is true...
its the mentality of the driver dats perceived the speed limit as the fastest anyone shud drive...

then wat about those who drive less than the speed limit??

there shud be new rule of driving on the fast lane with speed 80kmh will get summons...
unless there's traffic la...dun use this as reason to bang other cars' butt...

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

wats SF said is true...
its the mentality of the driver dats perceived the speed limit as the fastest anyone shud drive...

then wat about those who drive less than the speed limit??

there shud be new rule of driving on the fast lane with speed 80kmh will get summons...
unless there's traffic la...dun use this as reason to bang other cars' butt...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
maybe the waja lari from bank cos got outstanding payment or maybe he has those kinda fancy number plates & got stolen...

pomen GTR,
i also kena the same thing like u....chinese lady driving merc almost caused me an accident.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Pomen GTR: U r endangering urself by looking backwards while riding your bike :rofl:

Danz: Ya, sure can one day yam cha, I can't remember though whether I'm
at this perodua area LOL!
I thought u still busy making more babies hehe! :rofl:

And very sorry about the mercedes accident. Adi told my mum about it bro...:adore:
Don't be angry..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi every sifu,
i confuse v some items need u all help,i got 1 silvia s15 spec R wanna upgrade the ecu and i really confuse coz some of recommend to e-manage,some ultimate,and apexi-power afc neo......

i donno which is better??and wat the advantage ultimate e-mange compair v e-mange(blue)??
and i still got speed cut need to buang it!!and which 1 can provide the systems??

really need u all sifu help to advise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience