Idiot Drivers

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think there's some camera at interchange of your scene....but not sure....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
last sat afternoon, was otw home from 1utama using LDP...im driving on the left lane bout 60kmh, out of no where this dark blue merc E-class suddenly cut my lane from the right (the ss2 turning, & U-turn back to damansara utama/jaya), supposed its a double line.....

i had to slam on my brakes, car skided.... & kept honking the idiot......it was a mid age lady driving with her son......she tried to out run me....apa lagi....floor the pedal & managed to keep up with her......told her to pull over to the side......(wanna lecture her bout her driving)......so damn dangerous.....but she slow down but did not dare to stop.....maybe scared kot........

then wife told me to just let it go.......& headed home.....
another idiot taxi driver tried to potong my lane as i have a right of way...impatient driver....
wat else...i gave the finger haha......

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
sometimes we loose our patience as a driver...
n i guess this thread is a gud way to release some of the stress.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
last sat afternoon, was otw home from 1utama using LDP...im driving on the left lane bout 60kmh, out of no where this dark blue merc E-class suddenly cut my lane from the right (the ss2 turning, & U-turn back to damansara utama/jaya), supposed its a double line.....

i had to slam on my brakes, car skided.... & kept honking the idiot......it was a mid age lady driving with her son......she tried to out run me....apa lagi....floor the pedal & managed to keep up with her......told her to pull over to the side......(wanna lecture her bout her driving)......so damn dangerous.....but she slow down but did not dare to stop.....maybe scared kot........

another idiot taxi driver tried to potong my lane as i have a right of way...impatient driver....
Sorry man, will tell my mum not to drive like that anymore...I was
with her at that time...didn't know it was u since we have never met.
did lecture her at that time to slow down and let u pass 1st and dun
stop the car...

Cuz that driver look very fierce...didnt know it was u bro...sorry :adore: :smokin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
stop the car...

Cuz that driver look very fierce...didnt know it was u bro...sorry :adore: :smokin:
haha....i tot it was u though....specky kid, bout 8-9 yrs old hahaahaha..:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
haha....i tot it was u though....specky kid, bout 8-9 yrs old hahaahaha..:biggrin:
I know I still look young even though I'm already mid 20's LOL! :rofl: :proud:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
today i meet no1 stupid taxi driver...i tail him behind as klcc road jalan tun razak so jam...never2 give any signal.that taxi fully stop at middle road for his customer get out from taxi...i am almost hit his old iswara with my new altis...then i over take him and see face ...but he doin nothing buat selamba saja...how come taxi stop at middle line when very jam road...should sue him for suka2 henti ambil/turun orang...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Haha... This is the role of our wife/gf rite? Always have to be the moderator of our anger on the roads. Me also... I gte very heated up all the time driving in kk because of tons of idiot drivers.... Mostly I will curse them all the way until i reach my destination. Sometimes if really angry, will chase them and give them the scolding look. My gf also always clam me down and ask to let it go...

stop the car...

I know I still look young even though I'm already mid 20's LOL! :rofl: :proud:
Eh come on man... Are you guys serious? KL so easy to bump into people???? :biggrin:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
anyone here ever encountered a female road bully before...

well here's my story... as i was coming back from cyberjaya to putrajaya, i was cruising on the right lane... at first there weren't many cars so i just stayed on the right to avoid the potholes... and suddenly came a white hyundai getz coming hot on my tail... i wanted to go to the middle lane but there were a few cars so i had to drive a little faster to 'potong' the cars on the middle so that i can go in... but this hyundai tailgated me kaw-kaw... as soon as i got the chance to go into the middle lane, i went to the middle... but a few hundred metres ahead the right most lane is closed for maintenance (near Alamanda)... so this hyundai had to go into the middle lane also and went behind me... everyone was driving very slow this hyundai keeps on driving so close to my rear that when i looked into the rear-view mirror, i saw that the driver is a female :confused:... she was tailgating me so close that i can actually see her pimples... but as I was looking at her pimples, i did'nt pay attention to the front and when i realized it i was way too close to the toyota unser in front of me... so i had to emergency brake a bit and so did the lady behind me... but she tought that i did it on purpose and she got very2 mad... she wind down her windows and gave me the middle finger... a female malay lady around late twenties was giving me a middle finger :thefinger: !!!

she went to the left lane and tried to cut me off... its like she purposely wanted to hit my car... and when so got in front of me, i just let her be... and suddenly she E-brake in front of me real hard... i can hear my sweet-new Hankook screaming in pain :bawling:...

and after that she continue on to drive like crazy... i just stayed on the middle lane... after that she got stuck on the right lane and went to the middle lane and zig zags around the traffic... a couple of times i saw that she almost banged into cars... and when nearing the hospital serdang, she got stuck behind a lorry on the right lane and she quickly tried to enter the middle lane that i am on without realizing that my car was beside her and she almost banged my car again... this time i tought "this is too much man!!!"... so i wind down my window and screamed at her "WOI!!!! Gila ka!!!"... she gave me the middle finger again and kept driving like nuts until i saw her entering near Tmn Perindustrian Kajang....

so those ppl living around the Kajang/Putrajaya/Bangi area, please be wary of the crazy female road bully driving a kitted white Hyundai Getz with plates JH? ????...

p/s: does anyone knows wether there is any traffic cams or CCTV on the road from putrajaya to bangi there... cause o'm thinking of making a police/jpj report but i need evidence...
putrajaya got lots of CCTVs on the hiways.
i wanna drive laju also scared..
just make report and state that evidence is on the CCTV recordings..

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
today i meet no1 stupid taxi driver...i tail him behind as klcc road jalan tun razak so jam...never2 give any signal.that taxi fully stop at middle road for his customer get out from taxi...i am almost hit his old iswara with my new altis...then i over take him and see face ...but he doin nothing buat selamba saja...how come taxi stop at middle line when very jam road...should sue him for suka2 henti ambil/turun orang...
Be patient with taxis and buses and stay away from them; it is a long complicated matter to bump into a public transport in an accident when you want to claim against them.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
haha...steer away from them and don't tailgate( even from safe distant) them give much better piece of mind no matter u were riding or driving....

can't stand their driving even tough some of them have much more driving hours experience than me.... :biggrin:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Aiya.. Jimmy, you didn't read the sticker behind the taxi meh "AWAS!!! TAXI BERHENTI di tengah jalan":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think they have the aduan hotline or SMS center on their taxi, take down the taxi number plate and then complain to the number stated on the taxi. ADUAN Line :rofl:

Haha... This is the role of our wife/gf rite? Always have to be the moderator of our anger on the roads. Me also... I gte very heated up all the time driving in kk because of tons of idiot drivers.... Mostly I will curse them all the way until i reach my destination. Sometimes if really angry, will chase them and give them the scolding look. My gf also always clam me down and ask to let it go...

Eh come on man... Are you guys serious? KL so easy to bump into people???? :biggrin:
Well, did a few times bump into friends in KL :biggrin: Is not very big and most shopping complex are common enough for us to bump into friends often :smile:

Just that I have not met DanzEterna yet so far LOL! :rofl:

haha..no la ...SF kidding only......
:rofl: :laugh:

haha...steer away from them and don't tailgate( even from safe distant) them give much better piece of mind no matter u were riding or driving....

can't stand their driving even tough some of them have much more driving hours experience than me.... :biggrin:
Which is why they think that they are king of the roads since they have more driving hours experience on the road LOL! :driver: