Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
guys....any of u ever encoutered busses/trailers who just cuts out from left lane to right lane even when there is a car there?

I went thru this 2 times in 2 weeks. driving back from Mlk to Jhr on sunday nite. for those who travel on the NSE on sunday nites, u should know the stretch from KM100 to Skudai toll always has heavy traffic on sundays...

1st time, a sgp tour bus. cut left then cut right then left...thinks he's driving a Lotus exige weaving thru SIC on open track day. ended up i was on his right hand side...with about 1 n 1/2 car between front car and me. my passenger door was right at his rear wheel...when the car in front of him passed his front bumper, he immediately signalled to cut into my lane n then just cut out! i horned him like crazy cos i had another car behind me n it was right on my butt so i couldnt brake. he still cut out n i had no choice but to brake n hope the car behind could stop in time. i slowed down from 90 to 40 in less than 1 second n luckily the car behind me could stop in time. then the bus just selamba drove off....tried taking a photo so i could report to lpkp but stupid cam phone at nite...nuff said.

2nd case...same thing at about same place n time...with a trailer this time. i was at his truck head rear wheel n had to emergency brake from 100 to 40 to avoid his rear trailer wheels...the guy car pooling with me was holding on to the handle bar n was shouting "oh shit!"...lucky the car behind me was very very far away or I'd be driving a hatch back now...

i need a nite vision dash mounted video cam so bad...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
4AFE smoke 1jz/RB25 Frontier

Sorry I do not have shots. But just want to share a story that happened today. I was driving along the highway when got this nissan frontier came rushing from behind. I was on right lane. Both lanes were slow moving traffic. So he was poking my back like a faggot. Poke, back off, poke, back off. I was like wtf? For what he did that? Its not that I don;t want to move. It's slow on both sides! And his BOV sound was like kepish... kepish.... kepish behind me... I kept wondering confused how come this diesel truck got BOV sound? And they way he catch up and accelerate is just so amazing! Damn torquey truck... Then came an opening on the left lane and we entered a 3 lane area. I quickly stepped the gas and move to the left lane as it was empty. He tailgated and followed wanting to overtake. So I stomp on the pedal at 4th gear at 80km/h. I thought I'm farked this time man. Sure will get overtaken because I didn't downshift to 2nd. But luckily, I quickly moved to a place where the lanes on both sides were blocked. He couldn't overtake.

And after that I reached the traffic light before him. I was on farthest left lane he was on the farthest right. Really wasted couldn't see his priceless face! At this time, I jsut realised that the frontier must have had an engine transplant of a 1JZ or RB25. I am thinking 1JZ is most probable. Because a number of people do that here instead of the more superior 2JZ. RB25/26 are also quite rare.

Conclusion, in a city, a high powered car doesn't necessarily make a person the king. Braking techniques, proper estimation and exploitation of gaps, timing is very important. Not boasting. Just really want to release anger by that son of a...
Of course I admit, if 1 on 1 in a drag race, I'll be long gone from the start.
I think that must be TitanRev's 4X4 got kepish kepish punya sound mia :biggrin:

guys....any of u ever encoutered busses/trailers who just cuts out from left lane to right lane even when there is a car there?

I went thru this 2 times in 2 weeks. driving back from Mlk to Jhr on sunday nite. for those who travel on the NSE on sunday nites, u should know the stretch from KM100 to Skudai toll always has heavy traffic on sundays...

1st time, a sgp tour bus. cut left then cut right then left...thinks he's driving a Lotus exige weaving thru SIC on open track day. ended up i was on his right hand side...with about 1 n 1/2 car between front car and me. my passenger door was right at his rear wheel...when the car in front of him passed his front bumper, he immediately signalled to cut into my lane n then just cut out! i horned him like crazy cos i had another car behind me n it was right on my butt so i couldnt brake. he still cut out n i had no choice but to brake n hope the car behind could stop in time. i slowed down from 90 to 40 in less than 1 second n luckily the car behind me could stop in time. then the bus just selamba drove off....tried taking a photo so i could report to lpkp but stupid cam phone at nite...nuff said.

2nd case...same thing at about same place n time...with a trailer this time. i was at his truck head rear wheel n had to emergency brake from 100 to 40 to avoid his rear trailer wheels...the guy car pooling with me was holding on to the handle bar n was shouting "oh shit!"...lucky the car behind me was very very far away or I'd be driving a hatch back now...

Ya, experienced it many times before on highway, bus cut in and
left...and then start tailing me when I'm in the middle lane...in
front of me the cars quite far from me but I was travelling at
110km/h at speed limit...

He keeps flashing me behind, asking me to give way. I was like,
you think what? Sultan ar? I'm in the middle lane and still flash kaw
me to give way? Since there is no car, i full pedal all the way to the
front, leaving him far from me cuz I dun feel safe having him behind
my back so near...if any emergency brake, I don't think he can brake
in time...

Then I switch from right to left thru traffic slowly, just to get him off
my back. Then from my rear mirror, I can see him tailing another car,
flashing his stupid headlight again...then cut from middle lane to left
lane...seldom see him cut to fast lane...:stupid:

Damn dangerous...:mad:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I think that must be TitanRev's 4X4 got kepish kepish punya sound mia :biggrin:
Don't think so la... different area... Sabah...

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Arturo you know what? I have and experience with those express buses. I was traveling in one direction and he is from another direction coming. There is a corner in front and we both approach the corner. We were on a hill. While turning, I felt strange how come he didn't bother braking? Express bus enter corner at such speed?!?! So I slow down myself in case shit happens. Shit really happened. He swing his rear at me over to my lane!!!! I turn to the side and braked. I ended up on the side of the road which is a cliff. I barely escaped that cliff.

This happened while I was traveling back to KK from sandakan.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, you ah.... =.='

Arturo, speeding express bus and trailer. Common sight in NS highway. I going 120 and the express bus just overtook me like I'm driving 80...from wither left or right. I've saw many express bus now go to the fast lane and drive like mad man. Still say what Black box or plain cloth JPJ officer on board....what a joke. I hope the police and JPJ with so much free time go catch these sort of speeding bus and trailers better.

I really hate it when I see such express bus goes so fast. Usually I will call to complain but the phone operator also useless. They will say: "No speeding la, where got." The bus is just few feet away from me and I can see it travelling and that phone operator said Our bus driver don't speed.

For me, if at night, my gf wind down window and just camera flash to snap the pic of the no. plate.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
So much torque meh those buses... Got NOS? If ppl driving 120 and they still overtake like nothing, don't know what's underneathe...

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Now day all the express bus are so new and equip with powerful engine. They can easily reach 150km/H. That why call express bus ma...lol

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yah....those newer busses really quite powerful. the cruisers of the open road. esp those grassland busses. they avg 120 chun chun all the way...n certain stretches...ive been flashed at 130kmh too...

black boxes? i think all talk n no action. NATO as usual. then when a big accident happens...big hoo haa n the topic comes out...after a few weeks, when things cool down, the topic gets shelved n ppl forget.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Was just yesterday night around 10.30pm. Dad went and
picked me up from KL somewhere near General Hospital.

Along Jalan Pahang and was about to cut into the left lane
to head to Jalan Kuching, our signal was on to the left, cutting
in slowly and this fucking retard indian guy just couldn't wait
till we go pass 1st. He refuse to let us pass and just go all the
way to cut in to our lane slowly also with signal on.

My dad gave him a honk once. He slowed down as we were going
separate ways, staring at us and we were staring at him as well.
Bugger, so damn cocky ar? In the wrong and we honk u, u wanna
slow down and stare like that?

I forgot what is his number plate and couldn't really see at night.
Skinny guy with a cap. Driving a silver Waja with white headlights.
Window tinted but not too dark though.

Nowadays, I find that, most malaysians mentality got some problem,
one honk and they wanna fight adi...like they are so hell of a great
and cant be honk at even if they are wrong. :mad: :mad: :banghead:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
just came back frm e@curve...
a stupid taxi (HWC 4097) purposely hit my side mirror because that taxi squeeze into a single lane road to make room for 2 cars.
and i was the unlucky car that the taxi squeeze into...
while waiting for the traffic light to turn green so dat i can exit to the main road.

my wife wind down the window and shout at the taxi coz it was really next to us...then the taxi just recklessly drive thru a very congested road to run away and head to kota damansara...
lucky i can just push the side mirror to its place...got some minor little bitsy scratch...i was cursing like hell!
i just loose my temper coz in a standstill there are still people wanna hit n run??

aiya...i find alot of drivers drive recklessly during peak nite hours...and i will be among the victim!!!
is it because the car i drive?small and compact means a lady driver?and can be bullied???

otw to there get highbeam from behind wanted me to drive faster...i show my finger...suddenly the myvi slow down and kept the distance...sigh...is it really necessary to give high beam???it was raining and alot of cars plus the road is wet and some got high water!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
People give high beam, shud just ignore la bro, avoid trouble whenever
we can bro. Think of your loved ones 1st.

Ever think what if your wife or sister or whoever is driving your car in future?
If it happens that the myvi owner mark your car, the one who is driving the car
got spotted in future, might be in trouble instead.

So, instead of u getting hurt, ur family members might get involved for nothing
without knowing what is happening and why did that myvi do that to them.

So, indirectly, you had put your family members in danger bro.

Doesn't do any harm to you, can just ignore whenever we can la bro.

:beer:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
ignoring is one thing but annoying is another thing...
keep on flashing as if im drving 20kmh...i m on the left lane...i was driving faster than the right lane traffic at dat moment...

anyway thx for the advise...u got a point there...but wat else can i do ma??

i m thinking to drive back my ol skool car now...but fc is gonna kill me for everyday drives...
loud xzorst and no one dare to bully...stay beside me and can hear the xzorst rumble louder than thunder...hahaha!
the prob is my apartment only provide one parking space...dats y its in my hometown... :bawling:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
what I find annoying these days is during rain, there a shitloads of morons driving with their emergency lights on. It's bad enough you can't see clearly in the heavy rain and it's nearly impossible to spot a stationary car if everyone's driving at tortoise speeds, but now everyone's a singaporean and drives with emergency lights on? (Sorry about the generalisation, but I've yet to come across a singaporean who doesn't drive in heavy rain without the emergency lights on).

Then there's the idiots who drive super slow on fast lanes just because it's raining. If you want to drive that slow, drive on the slow lanes la. Raining or not, just because you think it's dangerous to drive at 80km/h doesn't mean everyone else thinks it's ok to drive 20km/h on the fast lane.

Ugh.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah I agree with Izso which I'm very confused these days whenever it rains. From what I recall a breakdown car will not be able to move anymore and will always be on emergency lane and stationery.

Lately my eyes is playing tricks on me...I'm seeing breakdown cars moving on highway or anyway whenever it rains heavily...hazard lights all blinking non-stop and yet the car is still moving? :hmmmm2:

I wonder if the technology of certain cars improved greatly that even if you car has problems or breakdown, it can still move like normal cars?

For god sake, I hope these numbskulls or 'Kia Si' (Fear Death) people to stay at home and also read more about the main function of those hazard lights la :stupid:

If you fear death or the exact reason as can't drive under the rain, then might as well stay at home and drive only when the rain stops...:banghead:

Lancermania

Known Member
Aug 12, 2006
jz wanna ask, if using hp while driving is an offence, wat about using tab/ipad??
Cz last nig i saw a gal using it while driving...

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Supra_Fanatics said:
Yeah I agree with Izso which I'm very confused these days whenever it rains. From what I recall a breakdown car will not be able to move anymore and will always be on emergency lane and stationery.

Lately my eyes is playing tricks on me...I'm seeing breakdown cars moving on highway or anyway whenever it rains heavily...hazard lights all blinking non-stop and yet the car is still moving? :hmmmm2:

I wonder if the technology of certain cars improved greatly that even if you car has problems or breakdown, it can still move like normal cars?

For god sake, I hope these numbskulls or 'Kia Si' (Fear Death) people to stay at home and also read more about the main function of those hazard lights la :stupid:

If you fear death or the exact reason as can't drive under the rain, then might as well stay at home and drive only when the rain stops...:banghead:
I think open hazard light during heavy rain is correct becos when yr vision is limited in this case hazard light may let u notice a car more easily. Personally I don't open hazard light during raining but I ok with that.

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
hazard light in rule book is to give signal to other drivers that the car is stationary due to some circumstances IE breakdown, punctured etc..... it just like fog light....just because its there doesn't mean u use it every night/time....hazard light = full stop. fog light = fog night/day.... :burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think open hazard light during heavy rain is correct becos when yr vision is limited in this case hazard light may let u notice a car more easily. Personally I don't open hazard light during raining but I ok with that.
All cars will be lighted up with their rear tail lights if you switched
on your headlights while driving if you didn't notice bro. Driving
with hazards lights on during heavy rain is actually wrong.

In fact is kinda dangerous if everyone is switching on hazard lights
and drive. What if there is really a breakdown car in the middle of
the road with it hazards lights on? Some would assume everyone is
driving with hazards lights on are moving cars and not one that
is stationery.

This could also cause accidents due to confusion between a breakdown
car and running car with hazards lights on.

If it is that dangerous or not visible if hazards lights are not use during
heavy rain, I think the car manufacturers would come up with something
better for us to use instead right?

As long as the lights are on, your rear tail lights can be seen lighted up
in red.
(Running Lights are turned on each time you switch on your
headlamp so that your car can be seen by other road users which
is bright enough.)

Those who can't really see, I suggest they get their eyes check and not
endangering other road users on the road. Is adi very difficult to see when it
is raining heavily, best not to cause further problem such as confusion to other
road users by using hazard lights.

Cheers~ :beer:

hazard light in rule book is to give signal to other drivers that the car is stationary due to some circumstances IE breakdown, punctured etc..... it just like fog light....just because its there doesn't mean u use it every night/time....hazard light = full stop. fog light = fog night/day.... :burnout:
Totally agree! :top::adore:

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
anyone here ever encountered a female road bully before...

well here's my story... as i was coming back from cyberjaya to putrajaya, i was cruising on the right lane... at first there weren't many cars so i just stayed on the right to avoid the potholes... and suddenly came a white hyundai getz coming hot on my tail... i wanted to go to the middle lane but there were a few cars so i had to drive a little faster to 'potong' the cars on the middle so that i can go in... but this hyundai tailgated me kaw-kaw... as soon as i got the chance to go into the middle lane, i went to the middle... but a few hundred metres ahead the right most lane is closed for maintenance (near Alamanda)... so this hyundai had to go into the middle lane also and went behind me... everyone was driving very slow this hyundai keeps on driving so close to my rear that when i looked into the rear-view mirror, i saw that the driver is a female :confused:... she was tailgating me so close that i can actually see her pimples... but as I was looking at her pimples, i did'nt pay attention to the front and when i realized it i was way too close to the toyota unser in front of me... so i had to emergency brake a bit and so did the lady behind me... but she tought that i did it on purpose and she got very2 mad... she wind down her windows and gave me the middle finger... a female malay lady around late twenties was giving me a middle finger :thefinger: !!!

she went to the left lane and tried to cut me off... its like she purposely wanted to hit my car... and when so got in front of me, i just let her be... and suddenly she E-brake in front of me real hard... i can hear my sweet-new Hankook screaming in pain :bawling:...

and after that she continue on to drive like crazy... i just stayed on the middle lane... after that she got stuck on the right lane and went to the middle lane and zig zags around the traffic... a couple of times i saw that she almost banged into cars... and when nearing the hospital serdang, she got stuck behind a lorry on the right lane and she quickly tried to enter the middle lane that i am on without realizing that my car was beside her and she almost banged my car again... this time i tought "this is too much man!!!"... so i wind down my window and screamed at her "WOI!!!! Gila ka!!!"... she gave me the middle finger again and kept driving like nuts until i saw her entering near Tmn Perindustrian Kajang....

so those ppl living around the Kajang/Putrajaya/Bangi area, please be wary of the crazy female road bully driving a kitted white Hyundai Getz with plates JH? ????...

p/s: does anyone knows wether there is any traffic cams or CCTV on the road from putrajaya to bangi there... cause o'm thinking of making a police/jpj report but i need evidence...

A Post Every 5 Mins

'(00): If you've seen how badly damaged certain parts of Japan from the earthquake are, you'll know how crumbled their roads and highways are. One can barely imagine the massive time and effort it will take to recover from the ordeal. But the Japanese being highly efficient beings has pulled of an amazing feat taking just 6 days to bring back the smooth Great Kanto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience