I saw something....but i dunno wat to do.....damn...

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i saw my fren 'G' (got Gf liao) w/ another gals in the pub, kissing here & ther...... after a few days, i saw 'G's gf('S') w/ another guys at The Curve, that guys holding 'S' hand. i dunno wat to do..........coz i'm very 'busyman'....ehehee.

should i told 'G' 1st,
or told 'S' 1st...???

nicteh

Jan 27, 2005
aiya...is their business mar, ignore it. since both also curi makan outside...haih!!!

vin-na

Dec 26, 2003
www.myxda.com
Yeapz agree. Even itz 1 side betrayin da other oso dun bother as itz other ppl'z life. Later U'll get yrself into trouble....

acbc

KD
That's why never ask Fred to buy MPV like Carnival or Stavic... :D

Fiona4eva

Oct 17, 2004
JINEIL2EN said:
i saw my fren 'G' (got Gf liao) w/ another gals in the pub, kissing here & ther...... after a few days, i saw 'G's gf('S') w/ another guys at The Curve, that guys holding 'S' hand. i dunno wat to do..........coz i'm very 'busyman'....ehehee.

should i told 'G' 1st,
or told 'S' 1st...???

dude, u're back..!!!! good good good....

acbc

KD
Bigger car better... consealed intercourse without vibration... Hahahaha!

Err... remember to put darker tints and some SuperLon.

Anyone knows which workshop has this? Been to a few and mostly they are selling it for Perdana cars. Looking to get one for my Wira, saw it before on a few Wira cars...

The spoiler is actually just for cosmetic/aesthetic look, a bar stucked to the top of your rear windscreen ...

any info is much appreciated, if possible with the price and installation ..thanks !