Angkasawan to be conferred Datukship

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
SEREMBAN: The country's first man in space, Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al-Masrie will be bestowed the Darjah Setia Negeri Sembilan (DSNS) award which carries the title "Datuk" by the Yang Di-Pertuan Besar Negri Sembilan Tuanku Ja'afar in conjunction with the state ruler's 86th birthday celebration on Saturday.
Dr Sheikh Muszaphar, who made history when he blasted into space with Russian flight engineer Yuri Malenchenko and commander Peggy Wilson from the United States in the Soyuz TMA-11 spacecraft on Oct 10 last year, will receive his award from Tuanku Ja'afar at the Istana Besar, Seri Menanti, on Saturday.
The 36-year-old orthopaedic surgeon returned to Earth after spending 11 days at the International Space Station.
The Mentri Besar's office released the first list of recipients on Friday morning and the second and third instalments were expected to be out in stages.

Source: C.S Nathan, thestar online.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
SEREMBAN: The country's first man in space, Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al-Masrie will be bestowed the Darjah Setia Negeri Sembilan (DSNS) award which carries the title "Datuk" by the Yang Di-Pertuan Besar Negri Sembilan Tuanku Ja'afar in conjunction with the state ruler's 86th birthday celebration on Saturday.
Dr Sheikh Muszaphar, who made history when he blasted into space with Russian flight engineer Yuri Malenchenko and commander Peggy Wilson from the United States in the Soyuz TMA-11 spacecraft on Oct 10 last year, will receive his award from Tuanku Ja'afar at the Istana Besar, Seri Menanti, on Saturday.
The 36-year-old orthopaedic surgeon returned to Earth after spending 11 days at the International Space Station.
The Mentri Besar's office released the first list of recipients on Friday morning and the second and third instalments were expected to be out in stages.

Source: C.S Nathan, thestar online.

Datukship is been "Cheapen" by many clowns these days.......

Everyone oso Datuk nowadays......My grandfather is also a Datuk, after he got his cucu...:biggrin:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Supporting, encouragement, and all sort of values that you all had learn from the primary and secondary school. But sadly no one yet can apply on daily happening cases. Beside bashing, condemning, what else can apply to your life?

Psychologist will call this symptom as trying to escape from reality.

Some politicians will call this symptom as discrimination. Then put a long story before goes to his main agenda.

Some teachers will start comparing to 'the fox and the grape' story. Sibeh classic.

I will say, people get latukship is people's luck. No need to spit on people. If want, can study how to get a latukship, find the target, and go for it. Don't get at the end also never mind. At least you have tried. Sitting down there and hope the sky will fall something for you. So far as I know, besides bird drops and pee/sht from flights, the only thing is rain. Outer space items not count :rolleyes: .

Mar 21, 2008
Malaysia is a sohai country.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

with all sohai headlines and happening.....I am disgusted being born as Malaysian
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
why is the datukship is so easily granted? Is our royal people have got the brain of a peanut size? Back in London, u can't even get anyone with the title "Lord" without a lot of contribution to society, people will respect you becos of your capacity, capability,skill,knowledge that bring the people thinking forward. In Malaysia this is totally reverse,we are going backward and getting worse. Those with Datuk title mostly have stink characters except a few good one.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Malaysia is a sohai country.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

with all sohai headlines and happening.....I am disgusted being born as Malaysian
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Malaysia, the country itself is not a sohai country ....

Only may be ran by some whom are less in the top matter ...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
You people shoot without reserve any way to let yourselves to go down from the stage. If the truth behind this this is the loktor spend all the money that given by the gov and donate to some charity or masjid, or, he actually achieve something, but due to business secret, he is not allowed to leak any thing, when 1 day the truth finally open, what you wanna say? "Ceh, I also can do la"?

I cannot blame people to call Malaysia as bodohland, malangisa or etc. The rakyat itself still in this stage, which blindly shoot base on emotion, remain unchanged for decades, how far can the country go? I can only blame the education system is not that good, and also the media has lower standard.

BTW, hope in your heart contains no discrimination for condemning the loktor.

Also, hope you all still remember what you all had said (although older post already gone) when the throw away tongkat agenda was newly 'launched'.

Don't act like DAP, talk until no one can match them in the world, but when give them chance to handle the situation, again and again eat their words.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, I own a Honda city in night hawk black and the bonnet has lotsa stone chips. I went to the honda dealer and ask for touch up paints to cover up the holes but they said that they dun have it.

so is there anywhere i can get touch up paint? I've tried polish and wax but they don't work.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience