Accident in Subang Jaya.. anyone saw?

Elitehunter

Known Member
Dec 6, 2006
Last nite, i am going to lepak at darus ss15, later go to FTZ for some dota/cs. After come back from darus to my car (parked infront of public bank) i saw a lot of people at the traffic light, u know under the flyover and in the middle of ss18,ss17,ss14,ss15. My fren told me something like a mpv crashed and rolled until it is upside down. I can't see it because too many people around.

So today, the traffic light there not functioning. Very hard to cross coz dunno who's way is it because traffic light not functioning.

So.. anyone happen to get a good view of the accident? or how it happen?

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
wira aeroback.. not mpv.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
actually, wat's the purpose in knowing or wanting to see when u cant help?... conceptually (no offense to anyone, especially topic starter) it's like... some stranger keeps going in and out of toilet causing a commotion coz he ciritbirit like heck...and u go ask.. eh brothers, anyone of u see d color of his shit ah? smells bad..but anyone saw ah? ok ah? still brown ah? or all green?... but then u cant do anything to help, unless of coz, u're abit gay and find something to stuff his anus la...

Last edited:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Translate into KE-PO-CHI.....

Don't waste the hard disk space....

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
A typical Malaysian trait that everyone can relate to.....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
last nite the lights arent working already...i passed there around 130am,still nothing...maybe it was later...oh,well....lucky i not there also

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I'd like to touch about other issues instead.

I was actually at that junction around 9 something when the bloody lights not functioning. So i was being extra careful, driving real slowly and checking out for cars. I'm just surprised when the traffic light spoils, people tend to drive faster. I mean isn't it common sense that when the lights are off, you slow down and make sure there's no cars before crossing. It seems to me they're taking advantage of the spoilt traffic light by speeding across and hope everyone stops for him. At the same time, they're kiasu and want to have the right of road by driving fast so that nobody else dares to come near them.

So when this topic comes out about this accident at the bottom of the flyover, i'm not surprise an accident happens. Its the damn mentality of the drivers who speed up and don't wish to give way to others that causes accidents and massive crawls when the lights spoils.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Here you go... i was at the accident site... ahah... , basically those of you that think i'm a typical kepochi, well too bad cos i just seem to have too much of the malaysian culture in me !

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Not everyone who stop is there to be a ke-po-chi.

A lot of people stop to see what it's all about and to assist if they are needed. Cannot simply assume.

I stopped a number of times at scenes of accidents and if I was involved in an accident myself I also hope people will stop for me. One time I stopped with several other road users to pry open a door of a kancil that had a tree fall on it after rain storm on Gopeng Rd, Ipoh. Malay couple inside with kid. No one hurt. Thank God.

I'd be worried if Malaysian roadusers get to the point of totally minding their own business.

Elitehunter

Known Member
Dec 6, 2006
wow thats amazing.. the wira's pillar a is still intact while the sephia's pillar c bengkok adi.. had to admit, wira the stronger one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Red Bull continued to exude their dominating stature as Mark Webber remained the fastest on the time sheets with teammate and favourite to take the win this Sunday, Sebastian Vettel, coming in fourth fastest, sandwiching the McLaren duo.

The top four drivers were split by a quarter of a second, as Webber’s fastest time of 1:36:876, on Pirlli’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience