Crazt Driver at federal Highway yesterday night, any 1 saw it?

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Crazy Driver at federal Highway yesterday night, any 1 saw it?

Yesterday night around 9.30-9.40pm, from PJ hilton heading to Sunway area, after the JALAN 222 junction, like usual the traffice jam up to the Motolora bridge there. All car are moving slow due to the jam & i was driving at the middle lane, suddenly i heard & saw a white satria rev the engine & wanna squeeze in between me & 1 Rusa on the right lane, he failed... then he squeeze thru between the rusa & the divider barrier with fairly fast speed, can saw the car bounce like hell when over cut the Rusa.

just right after he over pass the Rusa, he cut infront of me & nearly hit my right front fender & bumper(if i din't hit the brake 100% sure can heard the sound...BBannggg). & countinue to squeeze in between car on middle lane & left lane infront of me & driving zip zap on a 3 lane jamed federal highway with high speed. i'm quite sure he was do it for fun, if he was in a rush or emergency, he can light on the emergency light & using the emergency lane where the lane was empty on that time.

any zth member pass by the road around 9.30-9.40pm? Did any federal regural user saw it b4 or know the driver? or he is a zth member also? is a white colour satria with GT wing, car reg no is WFE 7706 (not too sure bcos forgot to write down the number) but is something W** 77**.

i will respect for the skill he manage to ziq zaq at that speed, but i feel sad that he never apply his skill in right aspect & never think b4 doing stupid things & put other ppl life in danger.

Last edited:

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
evo4g63 said:
mayb his a callman?
how come u will say him is callman? callman can drive car recklessly kah?..coz i got one cousin bf also a call man, and drive car fast like hell dunno why, is it all call man like this? -_-"

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
dude 7706? are you sure??

my friend's car matches that EXACT description, (the number i think is weu 7706) and it got stolen 4 days ago.

did u notice if the front wheels were normal proton 13 inchers while the rears were black 16inch TSW evo-r's?

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
well the call man was juz wat i assume he is... or mayb he a joker who just dun care other road user... haih nowadays u can find lots of freaking driver on the road.... myself i almost gt into deeep shit on ldp just now cos a bloody crv driver suddenly slow down for nothin in da fast lane heading towars BU / TTDI ...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Maybe the CRV driver saw money on the road so jam brkae want to go and pick it up...:D

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I once saw a car driving on the wrong side of highway

I once experienced a mad driver who was driving on the wrong side of the Federal Highway in front of Guiness Stout Brewery.

I was on the fast lane..the time was around midnight. I was tailing a Honda Integra DC5 all the way.. then suddenly I noticed the Integra swerve to the left. Immediately I knew something was not right... then I saw it coming head on towards me... a pair of headlamps.

I thot to myself, "Hold on..this isn't right.. I am suppose to see red tail lights but why is that car in front have yellowish tail lights?" Then suddenly my reflex action caused me to swerve to the left too.... thank god.

I dunno what happened to that mad driver...hope he didn't cause any head on collision with innocent cars behind me.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
It was like playing Daytona in Reverse

fstrader said:
dennis, his vision is blinded...mayb hantu masuk in edi...:D
Thank god for all my years of playing daytona in reverse at the video arcade.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shell will be organising a three day road show over the 29-31 July weekend at Sunway Pyramid that will serve as a teaser for the Shell Ferrari World contest theme that promises the ‘fastest 48 hours’ you would ever experience as well as an all-expenses paid trip to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi worth over RM15,000.

Visitors will be able to pit their driving skills against each other in the Time Attack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience