Mentally Disabled Drivers

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Recently I've seen an alarming growth of mentally disabled drivers in Malaysia. I'm referring to those who park in disabled parking (orang kurang upaya) but they are not visibly disabled, they have 2 arms, 2 legs, both eyes work fine, they have a mouth, a nose and their vehicle is standard WITHOUT a disabled driver sign on their car.

The only other possibility, is that the men who park in such parking have erectile dysfunction, which is technically a disability/handicap but I think that doesn't qualify for disabled parking while they think they do. Frustrated in bed I guess.

Seriously, I feel like punching these kinda idiots. They are basically robbing handicapped people, and are no better than snatch thieves and robbers. In fact they are worst cause they are taking advantage of disabled people and they do it in broad daylight and they are so proud of it.

The place with the most mentally disabled drivers, Mcdonalds Drive Through in SS15.

If you are one of these mentally disabled drivers, here's a big F :thefinger: YOU. If you think cause other people do it so its fine and you can do it too, F :thefinger: you too -- cause if someone eat shit, clearly you won't do the same so don't use that mentality.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
and from my observation most of them drive those big big expensive cars...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
It all boils down to education, by looking at the level of Malaysian education I dont blame these 'retards' but the parents, education ministry and the whole gomen lot.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Totally agree with Bera that most of these mentally disabled drivers are those with big expensive cars. Do they really think their time is really worth more and they qualify to park in these spots to save time looking for a parking space? If they do, they really are mentally disabled then. :banghead::rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i came across these in few places at prominent shopping centre, most of those idiots who parked there are aunties....they don give a damn and just park it as though its their own front yard....i can see no "cacat" in them but i guess they "cacat" in the brain....
so what to do, their mentality is so low....if really a "cacat" driver wanna park and unable to do so....i will sure call the security to clamp that fella's car.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
It all boils down to education, by looking at the level of Malaysian education I dont blame these 'retards' but the parents, education ministry and the whole gomen lot.
sadly, I've seen "educated" people and college students as well. guess I won't discriminate against mentally disabled people against getting education.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
fast food joint and shopping complexes are tolerable...one time i went to PHKL...this f*****r who happen to drive a ferrari park in disable parking space...just because its near to the lift lobby...i should have hit him in the head...take his car and let him ride in an ambulance to the hospitals instead....

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
KIASU is the next best word for theese people. besides 'park at will' issue, it's same with drivers who simply like to potong q, changing lanes / overtaking w/out proper signal. & for this i made a saying:

"orang kereta besar / power ni, bodohnya, sombongnya, sama besar dgn keretanya. silap2 bodohnya, sombongnya lagi besar drpd keretanya"

driving like orang gila. go to track la stupid.

*i'm sorry if u r 1 one them bro. come on, we are malaysian..we are not the kiasu singaporean..show some courtesy

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i dont know how ppl do it. cause imagine how humiliating it must feel, park and come out looking fine, and if someone look at you, you sure know its b'coz ur an a$$hole for parking there when ur clearly not retarded except mentallly i guess.

i can never do it cause i find it so humiliating... for those who can? this is a nice :thefinger: to you, for the fact you can actually have such thick skin, thicker than an elephant, to do it, and YES, when you park there, if anybody is looking at you, its not because ur driving a car as big as ur ugly head, its because they pity the fact that ur mentally retarded...heres another :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I went back to Sg.Siput one day, went to the Maybank and saw 2
cars parking at the disabled parking. So while I was waiting for my
family in the bank, i was in the car, took 1 shot of those 2 cars and
thought of posting it here...

1st shot not too good, snap another one..Suddenly saw a guy coming
out from the bank and he was staring at me. A malay chap.

Stared a few times at me, so I just stare at him then look away.
Well, why is he staring at me? Obviously, he knows he did something
wrong, which is parking at the disabled parking.

I thought he is gonna question me on why taking a photo of his car,
he did not. Just walk back to his car and drove off..

After awhile, another car take his spot...another mentally disabled guy.
These bastards have no consideration for those disabled. For F&*&
sake, walk a bit la...:mad:

If u park there, how are the disabled gonna park and get to the bank?
U expect them to do a few rounds and hopefully someone reverse out
from the disabled parking or let them walk all the way to the bank?

:stupid: retards...really arseholes! I agree they deserve a good scolding.
I don't think they really bother, some Malaysians...their replies would most probably
be "None of your business" :banghead:

Didn't bring my the other phone, will post photos when i have chance..

Last edited:

MetalMic

Nov 15, 2004
I saw a car being wheel locked at Ikea's disable parking lot, the whole family look so lost at what is happening to them....LOL, padan muka to the max sia..

Best part every cars passing them by people are staring max at them and some was even looking if they really have a disabled members in the family...

Kudos to Ikano Power Center's security guards, they are really observing the OKU parking lots..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

International Platinum Club, also known as IPC International Group was conceived with objective to venture into an era of E-Commerce and M-Commerce where the trend of Information Technology is growing tremendously. On 5th June 2001, it was incorporated and registered under the name IPC Shopping...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience