i just got hit

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
hi guys, jus go throuh the thread.. sori bro 4 wat happen... im staying at tmn desa 2.. my evo been rape by those low life mata fakar few month ago, then my GF 's brother car oso 2time kena... danm 4 indian in 2 bike.. im stayin at an old aprtm n my stupid guard drunk tat nite.. those bastard steal my BOV sqv, meters n cd player.. they r the 1 tat alway hunt taman desa area,.. if i saw them 1day, i will make sure they r gonna cacat 4 da rest of their life.. jail is nothing 2 this kind of insect... those polis can tell me " ini sudah normal kat sini, kita pun tak boleh buat apa" @#$$#@##$***##*$#*#
MALAYSIA, wat a country...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
got money buy so much toys, no money invest in 2 way alarm..need neighbour to alert you. least if you had 2 way alarm, you'd know the moment they broke your window and started to work on the CF hood.

-ArChAng3L-

2,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
ixeo said:
got money buy so much toys, no money invest in 2 way alarm..need neighbour to alert you. least if you had 2 way alarm, you'd know the moment they broke your window and started to work on the CF hood.
FYI, i'm already using a 2 way alarm..but recently i had problems with my alarm system..was planning to change to a better one next month but all this happened before i even get to change my alarm.

BlurBlur

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
KL
really sad to hear about that.. i'm stayin in taman desa too... now scare already.. better be more alert from now on.. :frown:

AdinR30

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
simefly said:
sorry to hear that bro.... will keep a lookout on who sells all the Items la. Do you still have the serial number of your gauges? I think you should post it here so that all the forummers would be aware of whats happening around la

Also do you have any markings on your CF hood? Shit man... all these cant be happening over and over again.

One should wonder.....how they carry CF hood on a bike w/o patroling police
noticing them. They coudnt get far with it....unless there are waiting car nearby.

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
When you guys say Tmn Desa, is it Tmn Danau Desa ?
Sorry I'm from Penang but my cousin stays there, I used to park my car outside his house when I stay over his place....