i just got hit

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
-ArChAng3L- said:
sadly, no markings..

only my CF hood got hairline cracks on top there cause the clear coat wasn't sprayed on nicely..
Bro, post your gauges serial number here (if you have them... ) it would help, especially those forummer who comes here often and purchases seconds. We might be able to track those b*tches down. :frown:

So sorry for you man.... but hey, look at the bright side... at least you have CAI naturally built on top and have a police report to back u up in case of road blocks.

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
sorry to hear that bro...

till now i still have the phobia, waking up in the middle of the night...with my sniper and super torch light + my camera......

even on and off, i do walk around at 3am just to guard my housing area.

Once there was a policeman on bike saw me...he questioned me.

I taruh them back on their face, that i have to do their job since they all just lepaking at the mamak stall. just walk ooff~

DnG

Jun 11, 2004
sorry to hear about your car man.
i was just wondering if u have dogs at home? I wonder if u got dogs at home will they still enter? Probably if it is a small dog they wont give a shit but what if it is a big guard dog?

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
that day my car also nearly kena. luckly the guard at my housing area ronda that time. he yell and the guys ran away. They were using the old method of breakin in the metal wire in the window trick. btw all my dors different lock wan. muahahaha

my car ignition different key, my 2 doors different key, my boot also different key...

MonsterTacho

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
ARchi: how did they open your gatE? or did they throw the CF hood over the gate then climb over? automatic gate?

-ArChAng3L-

2,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
they climbed over la

throw the CF hood over the gate

btw, i got no dogs at home..

thanks for your concern guys, but i'm alright :)

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Up till today i'm still in awe over how the heck the opened up your hood and remove it. Oh ya... didn't that trigger the alarm of your car?

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hmmm as always same people 4 guys with 2 bikes.. mine happen again just last 3 days.. for the sake of my front TRD grille the force it out breaking my black face crystal head lamps brackets..
sigh... mamak drinking also not peaceful lah.. this happen in taman cannaught "maideen" mamak. around 12 midnight

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
mine just happen last month, pioneer 7750 and apex black face el boost stolen, lastyear also same, pioneer 5550 stolen... at tmn muda...

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
yeah man i also think so ..sigh what to do.. now i'm grille-less.. anyway mine this time not serious...

sorry to hear that bro... man they're really daring!

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Wowww stole hood also,i think those thief is looking u car for very long time liao 1....stole all nice nice part....btw u car no add those apa 2 way 3 way arlarm mehh??

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
its weird ..if u really have a carbon fiber hood that might cost way over RM500, u should have atleast an alarm which cost 2 times more then what you have in your car (you meters and such)... what alarm did u use anyway ? (just curious)

did u see they carry your CF hood? hmm, like they say u should take your key and start your car and run them down like mad. they should go far with 2 bike holding a car hood....... or probably they gent up with the peronda already... u never know.

still, sorry to hear your lost. hope god have eyes and let them suffer.

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
aiya some time kejar them also dengerous ohhh,they hv gang 1 lehhh,later he ppl more than u 1 guy.....then is very dengerous lohhh,see news paper last time,in TMN OUG hv pencuri stole the car monster RPM guage,then the owner faster start the car n kejar them,at last the owner is berjaya kejar the pencuri,the pencuri gang wanna come out to help,but suddenly hv polis car coming,so the pencuri gang run away...hv 2 pencuri kena tangkap in this case.

moon*

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
JB
ehm.. so sorry for the lost..
but if i was u.. i take my car without the hood.. run them down..
dun care they become cacat or watsoever..
damn basted stealin ppl's item..
no brains la, ppl spend so much n fix it.. all they can tink of its steal it..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This beastly pair of camoed Lamborghini test units featuring aggressive front intake and huge fixed rear wing seems like the upcoming Huracan Superleggera to us. Spied by Youtuber Automotive Mike as these test mules were attacking the Nürburgring.

How fast?

To put it into context, watch the video as the prototypes blew past the S-Class like nobody's business, accompanied by a rage howl of likely an updated V10.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EfT47xrhuqM"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience