My Ex just got tuned :)

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
My former car, which has caused some problems to me and the new owner, was finally tuned today.
The new owner took it to Links, who managed to get 380awhp @7700rpm. Max boost 1.1bar.
I'll try to persuade him to join the Skyline club and come to the meets, although he's a rather private person.

Can someone calculate the hp at the flywheel? I know 4wd driveline loss is greater but don't know the exact amt and too lazy to search skylinesaustralia :)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hey man.. what other mods? didnt it have 2530s on them before or have i got it confused with another car?

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
yup 2530s and the works.
Very happy for the new owner as I didn't manage to tune the car or see its hp output.

checked a few places esp. skylinesaustralia and it seems the Gtr's 4wd driveline has more than 20% loss from the flywheel.

So I guess the car's running 460bhp and above.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
nice.. yeah 4wd loss is a tad higher..

looks like the new owner will have a lot of fun with it :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wat i heard from a fren of mine is those thieves can disable ur alarm system thru ur signal light...or even thru ur reverse sensor!!!OMG!!!
wat they did is they will use some device to short circiut/skru up ur all ur car fuse thru ur signal light. so ur alarm will be disable.

Is this true? :huh:
Last Valentines day i park my car at 1U. Later found out my car reverse sensor came off .....b4 that it was fitted in nicely...shit man...
i assume no one bang my car coz no scratches on my rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience