gtr adjustable on gtt

zamad97

Known Member
Oct 9, 2006
Hi.. i'm wondering are hks hypermax for bnr34 adjustable can be fit on r34 gtt sedan..

are they same or need mod...

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Can't. Not even fitted for GTT 2door. Try to get it from R33.

zamad97

Known Member
Oct 9, 2006
u suggest me r33 or gtr33...

or all the gtr suspension part cannot be used on gtt

raja_rokan

Jun 14, 2005
KL
talking about 34 GTR and GTT suspension , both already have slight difference. If your care is 34 4dr then should have the setup as mine - using r33gts . Try to find any suspension meant for ecr33. It should fits nicely...

Else if you still insist using the GTR one - you can try to use the 2 front abs, but for the rear still need to find the 33gts one..

hope this helps..

zamad97

Known Member
Oct 9, 2006
i'had a little bit confuse with mine.. my rear factory absorber are fork style not the round one.. right now i have bilsten for the rear..

that why i thought gtr can fit.. for the front .. are gtr top mounting need to mod to fit gtt?

so, now i'm looking for front set up.. dont know which one willl fit.. but as u say r33 gts fit.. maybe i can just narrow my search to r33gts or r34 gtt only..

Sorry.. so many guestion..:adore:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
ECR33 dampers will not fit ER34.

ER34 dampers are fork style at the rear

ECR33 ones are rounded.

raja_rokan

Jun 14, 2005
KL
hi bro Eugene,

his car are 34 sedan, I doubt the sedan can use the er34 damper on rear...at the first view..

Bro Zamad,

if it happens that you got the fork style for the rear, should be no problem for you to just fit in the hipermax for GTR, as somehow the GTR dampers at front are a bit shorter the the GTT's. Why dont you just give it a try at the workshop and let us know the result..

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro Eugene,

his car are 34 sedan, I doubt the sedan can use the er34 damper on rear...at the first view..

Bro Zamad,

if it happens that you got the fork style for the rear, should be no problem for you to just fit in the hipermax for GTR, as somehow the GTR dampers at front are a bit shorter the the GTT's. Why dont you just give it a try at the workshop and let us know the result..
zamad ... please liaise with our raja rokan ... he has done of what u wanted to do ... :smokin:

zamad97

Known Member
Oct 9, 2006
thank guy..

this mine rear absorber..

and this the adjusties i found in auction web for NZD650..

maybe i go for front r33 gts, becouse i already have bilsten for rear.. will update as soon as i get it..

raja_rokan

Jun 14, 2005
KL
Looking at the pic posted...yours are the fork one...should be the GTT setup , as also having the HICAS on it.

You can go for the GGT front set as well...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi members, do u hv any comment on D2 hi-lo/hard-soft coilover? any pros and cons? anybody used or using?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience