Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
<iframe width="600" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i-ZTwsQuW3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's not the most Emmy award winning video we've ever seen, but Russel Han and Ernest Freezo deserve a pat on the back each for their first effort at filming, especially when it's about TIMETOATTACK. Plus, it's a good entree prior to the long-awaiting premiere of our very own official video. In this video of Russel and Ernest, they've taken a different approch. The Fun side approach to TIMETOATTACK!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience