not me to chop u!
but the shop to chop u
hahahah

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
i think waja is very easy to chop them because very heavy and less power then 4G91!
waa..badguy..you always chop chop people haa :lol: ...another thread also your chop chop..how much you spend for your brake problem??including buying the stuuf and install?

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
hhahahahah
i include services my brake reservoi
brake cliper
Dot 4

all is RM 260 i think!
long time ago loh!

i plan to change to 4G91 as well but now doing
loss and benefit analysis!!

the analysis more to the bad side man! <_<

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
what car are u using now??u change all 4 caliper or only 2?Rm 260?fuh.. :blink:,must try to servis the piston only la..must not be chop by them !!! :rolleyes:

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
i driving 1.3 wira
i only change one cliper only. which is jam!
service the reservoir including changing the internal mechanical part

the prices for one cliper already RM120
Dot 4 brake fuel RM15
mechanical part RM80
labout RM 45

i think like this loh!

one hour job! (excluding the time for half cut shop to deliver the cliper)

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
How's ur brake?? change??
how much?

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
update on my car brake situations
already change the o-ring on the front wheel...but,it still hot...got the piston brake out and servis it...put it back again..bleed..test about 2 kilometers...and it is hot..very hot...cant even touch the rim..

even change the rubber in the brake pump..and still not solving the problem..is it because the brake disc is too bengkok?fed-up already la..thought of buying new caliper or brake disc..any suggestions??

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
Originally posted by reddice@Mar 24 2005, 08:58
already change the o-ring on the front wheel...but,it still hot...got the piston brake out and servis it...put it back again..bleed..test about 2 kilometers...and it is hot..very hot...cant even touch the rim..

even change the rubber in the brake pump..and still not solving the problem..is it because the brake disc is too bengkok?fed-up already la..thought of buying new caliper or brake disc..any suggestions??
[snapback]835822[/snapback]​

hi dude, sad to hear that!
the o-ring?? on the old caliper ??
u only services the cliper without changing it??
that's why my mechanic say have to change the caliper :huh:
only change the rubber in the brake pump when u feel and press brake like clutch!
if brake disc seldom bengkok one woh! disc will crack instead of bengkok
change the caliper lah!

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
like this if ur tyre kena nail u cannot change tyre loh!
have to wait few minutes
nevermine lah!
take a smoke first loh!

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
Originally posted by badguy+Mar 24 2005, 09:23 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(badguy @ Mar 24 2005, 09:23 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-reddice@Mar 24 2005, 08:58

[snapback]835822[/snapback]​

hi dude, sad to hear that!
the o-ring?? on the old caliper ??
u only services the cliper without changing it??
that's why my mechanic say have to change the caliper :huh:
only change the rubber in the brake pump when u feel and press brake like clutch!
if brake disc seldom bengkok one woh! disc will crack instead of bengkok
change the caliper lah!
[snapback]835913[/snapback]​

[/b][/quote]

ya..i only change the o-ring..still the old caliper...no money la..i think the caliper is ok...because already service it and the caliper is function properly..

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
dude , you change to a new service kit or only o ring ?. did you see them brush away the rust inside the caliper ?. once you had done it , shouldn't be a problem , unless they didn't insert in properly .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

I encounter burning smells whenever I accelerate above 130km++, brought my car to a few workshop and even Toyota Service they could not identify the problem.

Actually I did off my aircond and accelerate above 130km++ but the burning smells still come in. I'm not sure if the smells are from aircond or not?

Any Sifus can guide me on this problem? I took for servicing a few times and changes the filter but still the same problem encountered.

Please help. . TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience