Installing Water Temp gauge

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
Hi fellow ZTHian, i have currently bought a water temp meter, but no idea on the wiring part,hope sifu can show me some guide:

I have the sensor install and go thru firewall

red, black, white n yellow wire

have check the under neadth of the dashboard, not sure how to tarik the wiring for 12V? can i sambung from the fusebox? how? :stars:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Red should be 12v
Black should be Ground
Yellow & white is sensor
If sensor already fix just tap 12v from keys. Normally 12v wire is red colour.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u can tap from fuse that labelled as "clock" oso...since clock working only when ignition switched on....check the position by reffering to the fuse cover....anything that work when u switched on the ignition would do the same job....

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
thanks, manage to get it work:

but i not able to find the lamp light, so day time and night time same light :hmmmm:, do you know where can get the lamp wire? is it Radio and cigratte light there got this wire?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ciggarate lighter port got light bulb/socket behind it....if u lazy to open dashboard center panel..then u try look for RH/LH light fuse socket at fusebox in the engine bay....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone changed it before or know of anyone changing them?

the stock setup is very soft, lotsa body roll and is not absorbing the uneveness of the road properly. i can feel minor humps n bumps. any suggestions or recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience