HWL adjustable (HI/LO)or GAB SS (HI/LO/SOFT/HARD)

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
titan from usa? they also made some other parts right? racing clutch ss, twin plate etc..heard reviews that their products are better than some famous japan aftermarkets etc..
not that titan ... this Titan is pure local product but parts & material is import... they only make inverted monotube suspension

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
we are here to share Good things that local can offer:biggrin:

Few month back During a demo ride in the toyota Alphard as we know it is very big size and when it install this type of suspension the 1st to complain is the passanger right confort level sure drop... during the ride i have request to be seated at the back of the MPV as we know ride quality is very poor there... even with stock suspension... same like in a bus ride short distance last seat in ok but long distance sure complain ... but that day to my surpice it feel abit stiff but i dont feel bounce up and down as a passanger ...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
:driver: wo0wee...quiet impress la this titan..how much for wira SE? where did i can get the price list~....
You can visit Titan Show room at Cheras.

No.38 jalan mewah 3/3,
taman perindustrian hata
pandan mewah,68000 ampang
Tel : +60(3)4297-9878
Fax : +60(3)4295-7868

spring

Known Member
Oct 8, 2009
Jitra and KL
titan is a very good suspension. their salesman are very friendly, their product are really high quality and their after sales services is very good. you can even trade in your old titan's if u don't want to use them anymore. just the price is a little bit expensive (rm2800 for adjustable for civic ek). but u will not regret to use them. they will give u 2 weeks to try their product and tune them until u satisfied with the result. otherwise, they give u 2 years warranty compared to other product just give maximum 1 year warranty.

spring

Known Member
Oct 8, 2009
Jitra and KL
Even though HWL is not soft/hard suspension, they can change the spring rate according to your needs. this is what have been offered at kakimotor shop before.

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
If you have the budget I would also recommend Titan. TEINs are good but cost higher and servicing also cost higer.
GAB i got mix review about it and mostly because QC nt that good so either if you lucky you get a nice product or else there will be problems. Did heard a forumer complain about gab after sales service and attitude but i never used before so i stay neutral.
If you budget can go abit higher, I highly recommend titan. Although it's local but they're are good and friendly.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
hi...i juz buy a vios but planning to make the car more sporty (nk kasi lowered) n my friend advice to go for GAB hi/low but with OEM spring...any advice?
hi/low replaces your stock spring lah, how you wanna re-use the OEM springs? :smokin:

And dont use GAB, especially their shocks. I have it on my Nissan and SOMETIMES it sags on the FRONT left only, and sometimes its ok. Highly unpredictable but i've got to stick to it cause no $$ to go TiTan :bawling:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can share some nice place to do custom made bumper or ready made as long as it look nice....i currently driving a satria...any suggestion on wat colour of rim to put on a white colour satria???currently using a 15 inch rim. :blink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience