HWL adjustable (HI/LO)or GAB SS (HI/LO/SOFT/HARD)

Bugis

Oct 14, 2009
Singapore
How would be the cost of GAB SS and any Titans build for T-Wish and cost..thanks in advance..:wavey:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
How would be the cost of GAB SS and any Titans build for T-Wish and cost..thanks in advance..:wavey:
i think u gave a call to Titan for the best price...
the last i try their customer car Alphard surprise it handle like a car ...

Bugis

Oct 14, 2009
Singapore
i think u gave a call to Titan for the best price...
the last i try their customer car Alphard surprise it handle like a car ...
:biggrin::biggrin:

What type of vehicle do Alphard catagorise in..just kidding..

BTW thanks.. do you have any link for me to check on Titan..they dont have any official websites..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006

BTW thanks.. do you have any link for me to check on Titan..they dont have any official websites..
this is their web page TiTAN - Custom Built Performance Shock Absorber

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

what will be the most suitable spring rate if i were to buy HWL and definetly will like comfortable.. By the way..i m using Wira 1.5 stock engine..
make sure ur spring rate able to match ur shock like the compress & rebound

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
what will be the most suitable spring rate if i were to buy HWL and definetly will like comfortable.. By the way..i m using Wira 1.5 stock engine..
Bro - if you're gonna go HWL there's no such thing as "comfortable". If you want comfortable stick with stock. Otherwise be prepared for a little more firmness in your ride. The common spring rates are 5k front, 3.5k rear. Hi/Lo will always be more firmer (if not a lot) than stock. Titans custom the spring and absorbers based on your preference so that probably would be a better option. Or just go for hi/lo/soft/hard and keep playing with the settings until you get what you want.

rodcyprian

Known Member
Mar 12, 2009
Bro - if you're gonna go HWL there's no such thing as "comfortable". If you want comfortable stick with stock. Otherwise be prepared for a little more firmness in your ride. The common spring rates are 5k front, 3.5k rear. Hi/Lo will always be more firmer (if not a lot) than stock. Titans custom the spring and absorbers based on your preference so that probably would be a better option. Or just go for hi/lo/soft/hard and keep playing with the settings until you get what you want.
This is a very good explanation bro, :proud::proud::proud:

Feb 24, 2011
Penang
Hi guys, I would like to ask. Having real dilemma now, as in I want to get GAB SS Series or HWL HiLowSoftHard.
Guys, need you sifu's guidance.. currently running turbo engine and the spring rate must be how much only nice.

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
save up abit more & get TEIN HA (comfort), HR (sports) both adjustables (hi/lo)
RM1.6-1.8k from halfcut, depending on condition.
if tein super street its suitable or not for civic?i searching for adjustable hi lo soft hard..as i now using adjustable hi lo D1 spec for 3 years..and know got leaking front adjustable....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is toyota corolla seg ae111 1.6 4afe.saya nak tukar clutch plate racing.what brand racing clutch and flywheel can use to my corolla?thank many
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience