HWL Heavy Duty Serviceable Absorbers

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
Hey anyone here using this suspension???

1)How hard is it???compared to HWL adjustable...
2)How long before needs to be service?
3)Comfort 1-10
4)Handling 1-10

Pls do state what car your driving...
Im intending to put them on my kenari...
So if any kelisa or kenari users input would be great but other cars input is much appreciated as well...

Thanks...Sifu sifu otai otai:adore:

Ps-im looking for a better handling and harder ride compared to stock(not to hard)... but do not want to lower my ride...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
bro....ah lok complaint no hard enough for his car...during track recently...his tyre side wall botak because of the suspension to soft...HWL price quite affordable compare to the rest in the market...

ah lok might wan to let go his abs...maybe tonite u can check with him if he wan to let go

when u come to service the abs...u need to pay around RM160 for one abs...so total 4 abs will cost u RM640 to service or in case u wan to retune it.

i think lonewolf and djgerm can explain more on this...

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
bro....ah lok complaint no hard enough for his car...during track recently...his tyre side wall botak because of the suspension to soft...HWL price quite affordable compare to the rest in the market...

ah lok might wan to let go his abs...maybe tonite u can check with him if he wan to let go

when u come to service the abs...u need to pay around RM160 for one abs...so total 4 abs will cost u RM640 to service or in case u wan to retune it.

i think lonewolf and djgerm can explain more on this...
Ya loh his car engine heavy thats soft... bro this abs im talking about is not adjustable like lonewolf and djgerm one... this is just heavy duty serviceable one... ride height will be the same wont change...this one sell only abs no spring all...

Price for kenari is around rm500 to rm600...

I dont want lower my car worried my rim will kena cause 15inch 6.5j...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Ya loh his car engine heavy thats soft... bro this abs im talking about is not adjustable like lonewolf and djgerm one... this is just heavy duty serviceable one... ride height will be the same wont change...this one sell only abs no spring all...

Price for kenari is around rm500 to rm600...

I dont want lower my car worried my rim will kena cause 15inch 6.5j...
he already change to 8K spring when he join the track...

bro...y don't u add extra and get something more better....for me i will call u to go with TITAN liaw..get a secondhand one..then send it to service...RM300 for full set and the shop will tune the setting for u....worth the investment if u plan to use ur car for long term....

new set is quite expensive..bu secondhand..i think u can get around RM600 to RM700...

lone_neo

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006

bro...y don't u add extra and get something more better....for me i will call u to go with TITAN liaw..get a secondhand one..then send it to service...RM300 for full set and the shop will tune the setting for u....worth the investment if u plan to use ur car for long term....

new set is quite expensive..bu secondhand..i think u can get around RM600 to RM700...
where to get titan secondhand for kelisa?:rolleyes:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam

walau... so cheap to service titan??? if i know this earlier sure take d... someone offer me 700 with pillowball mount and still under warranty last time i didnt want... i actually ok with stock absorbers but always spoil fast liao so i prefer buy abs which can service...

KM i book your titan d if you wanna sell your car hahaha:proud:

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007

Titan RM300 servicing for 4 piece absorbers ????

bloody hell , my Tein's , PER PIECE already RM500 to RM600 :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can i fix the original 4g15p wira(m) 1.5 gearbox in 4g93t??? Coz i bought the halfcut gsr was auto...

What will be the disadvantage??

My fren using 4g15p gearbox in his 4g92 mivec, he say can use, but will decrease the power and cant always high rev coz will easily bust the gearbox.. is it true??

Some pro help me pls??? thanks~~:X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience