Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hmm it's true then cause the Chinese says ghost like to stick to Walls. Even the religious Malay friend also says so huh? Hmmm mustn't lean on Walls too much.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Reading your wall thing reminds me of my Ipoh Sales Rep. Here is the story and real.
Company had a promotion going on in Ipoh, and my marketing staffs went up to Ipoh and was help by our Ipoh sales rep there. Happen to be the Hungry Ghost month too, but quite a few years ago. After the days promo at one of the shopping mall, they went back to their hotel. After dinner they went back to their rooms, but a few of the KL personnel stayed on in the lounge.
About 11pm this Ipoh sales rep, came down from his room, mumbling like a wild guy. He was in his shorts, and singlet and barefoot. So the KL guys tried to calm him. but he keep pointing to the wall with a scare face. After that he just ran out of the hotel, and the KL guys then reported to the police. He was picked up and sent to hospital. The next morning he seems he was okay?......:confused:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think so too. The housing area was once a rubber plantation before it was developed.
Rubber plantation should be okay, unlike our KLIA, seems that place was used to behead, during Jap Occupation. When KLIA was being built a lot of workers seems to see those things, then when KLIA was opened, human traffic more, so those things left and went to less human area, so where they ended? At the cargo section, near LCCT. My forwarder mention those days, a lot of them refused to work the night shift. If work, stay together. Like go to toilet, they hear next toilet flush, tap running, but no one else there. There was once, a clerk fell asleep at his desk, but when woke up, he was on the pallet......:dontknow:

Lovesucks

Sep 23, 2011
Alor Setar
www.loveydoveydoo.com
We cannot blame the ghosts coz we are taking over their places and they have no other place to go now.. pity them :(

Story 5
My dad is a teacher. He teaches at a rural area school... the school is situated near a hill and it is a small old school.

That morning it was raining but by the time the class was about to start, it was already drizzling. My dad was walking into his first class when suddenly he saw something white, split into two and flew out the from the class through a window...Everybody pointed their finger at that 'thing' and the whole class was in a havoc.

A few minutes before my dad stepped inside the class....

Ida was wondering why her bestfriend who sat next to her, Mimi, was so quiet. So she asked Mimi.

"Kenapa diam je Mimi?"

"Sejuk...."

Ida touched Mimi's forehead to check whether she was having a fever. She looked at Mimi's face but strangely she didn't feel anything suspicious eventhough Mimi's face looked quite old and she kept looking down even when she talked to her.

Ida noticed that Mimi's hair was quite long until she can see it poked from under her tudung.

"Rambut ko panjang ye"... she said while touching Mimi's hair.

"Kenapa rambut ko keras?" She asked Mimi but Mimi just kept quite.

"Ko cakap dengan sape?" One of a boy there asked Ida.

"Aku cakap dengan Mimi lah. Dia demam kot".

"Mana ada Mimi!" The boy replied.

At that moment, my dad walked into the class. The ghost looked at my dad and flew. By the time it flew, THE WHOLE CLASS could see the ghost including the boy just now. Ida? She was trembling to see that because she was the one who spoke to it and touched it. She was really traumatized by the incident and had a fever for a few days.

What happened to the real Mimi?

That day, Mimi was absent. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Man.. you should write all this down in a book and compete with that "Real Singaporean Ghost Stories" books and call yours "Sg Petani Ghost stories.. true stories"

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Man.. you should write all this down in a book and compete with that "Real Singaporean Ghost Stories" books and call yours "Sg Petani Ghost stories.. true stories"
Lol! I was thinking of the same thing.

lameshit

Sep 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
Depending on the situation,
If our luck isnat its lowest wits
100%this will happened, but please do not get panic easily as it will attract the "thing" attention just try to stay clam and pray hard

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yup,belieeve it or not depend who are lowest yin/yang,they are high chance to see dirty thing,praying lot ,doin good to ppl like donate food or money to temple,it will makin ur heart feel better.when feel better,we will happy,rest enough sleep at time and wake up on time.
different for ppl who always doin bad to other,they got enough sleep,enough eat or rest while always think when,who,what,where and what come to them ...that why we shoudnt doin bad to other like my grandmom always talk to me..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
lovesucks, thanks for sharing.....

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
yup,belieeve it or not depend who are lowest yin/yang,they are high chance to see dirty thing,praying lot ,doin good to ppl like donate food or money to temple,it will makin ur heart feel better.when feel better,we will happy,rest enough sleep at time and wake up on time.
different for ppl who always doin bad to other,they got enough sleep,enough eat or rest while always think when,who,what,where and what come to them ...that why we shoudnt doin bad to other like my grandmom always talk to me..

true that, but some people were just born with the ability to see it..

BTW, i just wanna share my stories since I've been enjoying your stories.
P/S : the following were trully happen in front of me, not heard from friend or read it somewhere.

Last month during the last day of Puasa, me and family were preparing food for the braking fast and for the celebration the day after. One of my aunty is from Jawa ( they are known for this spritual thingy ) was holding the tray full of pinggan mangkuk. As for muslim, we believed that all evil and satan are hold up in the hell during ramadhan and will be realese right after the breaking fast on the last day.

Coming back to my aunty, she suddenly threw the tray and screamed like a guy. She then 'mengilai' (like the pontianak) and we all hold her and read the doa. After a while, an uncle with experience came and read some doa to heal her. She was then fainted and didnt know anything happen that time.

My young cousin was playing outside during Maghrib (7.30pm) when my uncle call her to come in. She then came in and cried hysterically. She is not someone who cry a lot but that cry was different. We didnt realise anything happen but that night when we ask her, she said that tall black guy dont want to play with her. she kept pointing at the wall as well.

That is all i have from my aidilfitri experience.... enjoy...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think might as well compile more stories from here, and we have our own "Malaysian Ghost Stories":biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is the time human wakes up, and they retire.....
I always thought 12 midnite is witching hour?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i know there has been alot of posts like this. However in all these threads theres like 20+ pages and theres alot of opinions and such.

So what i asking now is, can someone please list down some engines i can use on my satria neo (M-Line) 1.6 Auto. I prefer to stick with auto gearbox. So can anybody give me some engine transplant options?

Your help is much appreciated guys :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience