Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yesterday went ulu yam sg tua to genting.....nothing much but halfway we stop for a rest and chit chat then my friend was telling me, hey, you fetching another friend in yr car is it? then all suddenly i felt eerie.....the rest of the journey, i was busy looking in front and my side...what the hell......drive only la, fast fast reach town...safe and sound home...:)

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha..normally am not look around at anywhere road am not familiar like went to outstation for job,staying at cheaper motel of coz am not fully fall to sleep,always on the light and tv all night till next morning.maybe u will laugh on me right there?
anyway,am takin seriuos about safety(worry that door not safe door then rob by someone after sleep) or dirty thing...always read doa and bless before and during sleep.because we really know what thing happen in d room b4...just be safe than sorry later.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
jimmyae101, staying alone in a hotel room is an very uneasy experience, not so much about thieves or robbers but 'the others', at least for me. It is always good to have some human companies when we stay alone.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
usually i knock the door few times before inserting the key into the room...we believe to inform the "occupant" inside that we gonna stay there for the nite..a sign of respect like what we did when we pee by road side.....we say excuse me....anyway its really not easy to stay overnite in a hotel outstation alone...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
was cruising down with a few forumer from ZtoH heading down to karak.......
due to jam by ppl coming back after RAYA, we used genting sempah - four cars going down...it was bout 9pm and halfway through we saw some altar with oil lantern, it was totally dark and no houses around. but those lantern all lit up. maybe asking number.

then another 5mins, we saw a black wira and a guy squatting down praying....but after reaching down, my friend asked me saw ah the guys squatting there burning something and praying in the middle of nowhere......but me and my wife confirmed we saw one person only!!!

then i am sure he is blank! we was wondering a guy is burning incense and offerings and the "person" whom he saw might be the one squatting next to him collecting the offerings....so guys.....extra cautious with genting sempah at night...just look in front and never view side or rear view mirror ......drive with care...cheerz
EvoZ,
you sure bo 4 cars going down? I taught 4 cars go up then 3 cars go down because I have to go back early? don't scare me leh, what was the 4th car you saw that night? :marchmellow:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
jimmyae101, staying alone in a hotel room is an very uneasy experience, not so much about thieves or robbers but 'the others', at least for me. It is always good to have some human companies when we stay alone.
Find partner loh......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

EvoZ,
you sure bo 4 cars going down? I taught 4 cars go up then 3 cars go down because I have to go back early? don't scare me leh, what was the 4th car you saw that night? :marchmellow:
4th car is okay, but got occupants or not?......:biggrin:

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Wah....nice thread :biggrin:
Keep on coming.

Here i want to share mine.
One day i went to Taiping to celebrate my fren's birthday at his house.Because the party starts at night,so i have to overstay that night at Taiping with my other frens.So my fren(birthday boy) booked a budget hotel for 3 of us to stay.When i entered the room for the first time,there got some kind of smell which i dont like but not that bad.The hotel also seems like not a clean hotel from the look.So,after the party we went to the room to sleep at 2am.I share the bed with my fren.After few minutes talking,my frens all fall asleep.Then i put the blanket on me and try to sleep.But...later i dont know why i cannot sleep.I feel like someone pinching my leg softly.I open my eyes and try to see who is pinching my leg but it was 99% dark.And i see my 2 other frens already sleep well.I continue to sleep,then the pinching came again.I check back and nothing was there and my fren still sleeping well.It happens for the 3rd time and im damn pissed off.I open my eyes and check wether got anything but found nothing.No shadows,no any unussual activity....no nothing.Then i suspect maybe a ghost try to kacau me.But why me?I just think in my mind"i want to sleep as i was tired...if u want to kacau me...its ur choice...i dont give a damn...all i want is to sleep".After that i can sleep edy.On the morning,i asked my fren wether they can sleep well or not,they answered they can sleep well.I just keep quiet as i dont want to scare my frens as they are not brave enough.Dont know whats the real thing happened on that day.....this was my first experience,i still thinking wether its a ghost thingy or my halucination.......but how come if anyone put their hand inside the blanket and pinch me so softly like that without me getting noticed......weird.
Anyone encountered like this before?

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Wah....nice thread :biggrin:
Keep on coming.

Here i want to share mine.
One day i went to Taiping to celebrate my fren's birthday at his house.Because the party starts at night,so i have to overstay that night at Taiping with my other frens.So my fren(birthday boy) booked a budget hotel for 3 of us to stay.When i entered the room for the first time,there got some kind of smell which i dont like but not that bad.The hotel also seems like not a clean hotel from the look.So,after the party we went to the room to sleep at 2am.I share the bed with my fren.After few minutes talking,my frens all fall asleep.Then i put the blanket on me and try to sleep.But...later i dont know why i cannot sleep.I feel like someone pinching my leg softly.I open my eyes and try to see who is pinching my leg but it was 99% dark.And i see my 2 other frens already sleep well.I continue to sleep,then the pinching came again.I check back and nothing was there and my fren still sleeping well.It happens for the 3rd time and im damn pissed off.I open my eyes and check wether got anything but found nothing.No shadows,no any unussual activity....no nothing.Then i suspect maybe a ghost try to kacau me.But why me?I just think in my mind"i want to sleep as i was tired...if u want to kacau me...its ur choice...i dont give a damn...all i want is to sleep".After that i can sleep edy.On the morning,i asked my fren wether they can sleep well or not,they answered they can sleep well.I just keep quiet as i dont want to scare my frens as they are not brave enough.Dont know whats the real thing happened on that day.....this was my first experience,i still thinking wether its a ghost thingy or my halucination.......but how come if anyone put their hand inside the blanket and pinch me so softly like that without me getting noticed......weird.
Anyone encountered like this before?
Rest assured, your encounter was real.

There were many people having similar experience with those ghosts/spirits. Some were minor some were truly horrifying.

Believe it or not, one late night (few days ago) I was surfing the net at the dining table, my wife saw a long hair lady stood right behind me. She was so terrified. Although I could not see it, I knew what it was and assured her she was safe with me. It disappeared right after that.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
I duno if any of you guys go those night clubs lar...but those place mostly sure got 'brother'
Last week me and my fren went Cheery Blossom(Wang Jia) behind @live KL
After playing for sometime 1 of my girl-fren call me to go over her sofa....then ask me to sit there...i ask why she then told me a whole group of them sitting on the sofa where i previously sitting...This girl can see those things...But i also no diu la....after that also got go back and sit on that sofa coz i didnt kacau them they dont kacau me.Sumore i wearing Dai 2 Pak amulet

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Rest assured, your encounter was real.

There were many people having similar experience with those ghosts/spirits. Some were minor some were truly horrifying.

Believe it or not, one late night (few days ago) I was surfing the net at the dining table, my wife saw a long hair lady stood right behind me. She was so terrified. Although I could not see it, I knew what it was and assured her she was safe with me. It disappeared right after that.
Maybe now the ghosts all modern already. She was standing behind you so she could peek at your M2U username and password :rofl:

In all seriousness, if you could not see it how did you know what it was?

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
i nvr like stayin in hotel room, even the toilet...i wun go in alone or close the door completely.
unless i'm with family, otherwise i jus get spooked out.
i can't really c 'them', but i jus feel it's different sometimes...
i remember i went to melaka once, stayed in a hotel.
rather big 1 in fact...carpet got stains, what u would expect of dried blood on carpet and the whole room, even with the curtains drawn, jus not bright.
gf(now wife) wouldn't sleep well too....only complain to me when we left the hotel the nex day

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This happened last Saturday night in front of Institut Jantung Negara. This bastard who was driving the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, was racing with a Porsche, lost control of the Lambo and crashed into a Proton Wira. The guy in the Wira was stuck in the car with broken legs (could see his tulang) and broken hands. Bomba had to cut the Wira door to get the guy out. Watch the video and read the description.

YouTube - Lamborghini...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience