Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063721292 said:
Maybe now the ghosts all modern already. She was standing behind you so she could peek at your M2U username and password :rofl:

In all seriousness, if you could not see it how did you know what it was?
She doesn't need to peek from behind to gain access, her ability is far more than that.:biggrin:

I knew what it was because I was and am having encounters with them all this while. If you read back the posts many pages behind you will get some ideas what I am up to. Seriously.

I have so so many real stories to tell but hold back because they seem ridiculous. Even it admitted that my accident at Jalan Sultan on 30th Sep night was its work.:smokin:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
heard some ghost like follow ppl after they meet right ppl maybe that ppl who got bad luck or good luck...u cant feel,see or hear from them but heard they will help you or hurt u depend luck.really shock,if ur family can see something just beside u but u cant see them.just behave,ghost around us..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I used to date this girl whose father was one of those bomohs for "datuks". Hanging around these people too much will mess with your brain. He once told me that I had a 'ghost' following me around and that caused me a lot of sleepless nights because in the back of my mind I kept thinking about it and it troubled me a lot.

I eventually convinced myself that this 'ghost' who apparently was an old lady that was familiar to me (quote unquote) was my deceased grandmother whom I had never met before and she was convincing me to dump this ex cuz she was bad for me.

That's exactly what I did eventually and the feeling of being followed faded and dissapeared.

I personally believe it really was my grandma and that she's looking out for me. And as long as I believe that I am no longer worried or scared about 'being followed'. So personally I think sometimes it's all about the conditioning of the mind. If you believe it is, then it will be. If you don't, then it's not.

You get my drift?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I used to date this girl whose father was one of those bomohs for "datuks". Hanging around these people too much will mess with your brain. He once told me that I had a 'ghost' following me around and that caused me a lot of sleepless nights because in the back of my mind I kept thinking about it and it troubled me a lot.

I eventually convinced myself that this 'ghost' who apparently was an old lady that was familiar to me (quote unquote) was my deceased grandmother whom I had never met before and she was convincing me to dump this ex cuz she was bad for me.

That's exactly what I did eventually and the feeling of being followed faded and dissapeared.

I personally believe it really was my grandma and that she's looking out for me. And as long as I believe that I am no longer worried or scared about 'being followed'. So personally I think sometimes it's all about the conditioning of the mind. If you believe it is, then it will be. If you don't, then it's not.

You get my drift?
me too bro...i also believe my deceased grandmother is looking over my back....
in a good way la thats y it doesnt freak me out..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
me too bro...i also believe my deceased grandmother is looking over my back....
in a good way la thats y it doesnt freak me out..
Say if you have not seen your grandma before, and you see her as spirit form, will that freak you out?

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
One more experience from me:

Went on a touge outing with my club members using the genting sempah route.

Brought my gf along, and this was the first time she is travelling up with me thru the sempah route.

Btw, each time whenever we use this route, I will always feel unwell and have goosebump all over especially heading right at the end where the both road will link up to a small bridge( i think most of you touge guys should know this part)

She was reluctant, but i told it was ok, but i felt bad because i know its not safe but decided to go ahead because i don't want to be a wet blanket.

Right after the kampungs, one of my member overtook me, suddenly my gf burst out crying and keep shouting there is a white figure holding onto my members' car. I pushed on, told her she might have made a mistake, but I for one know this kind of things are real and i have a fair share of luck of meeting them from young.

For the whole journey till the end, my gf kept crying and telling me she sees many of figures on the trees and she felt emotionally drained-like really sad, like those things are telling her their sad stories or how they actually end up there.

I was kinda surprised because most of the time i would be able to see these things, but that night my gf seems to have inherited my ability. Kept telling her to close her eyes, and i prayed to God for it to stop before she goes crazy. She has never acted like this before throughout our relationship. She kept begging me to go faster so that we can head home.

We did reach Genting, but as far as i could remember, we made a turn and head down back to KL using Karak instead.

From then i never participate any touge using genting sempah, and gradually stop tougeing all together.

Told my members but some of them just brushed it aside, but i know, genting sempah is a very "keras" place. So be extra careful when tougeing, seen and heard so many stories there. Pray for journey mercy.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eric - no wonder you've stopped going there with the group!

I have a story of my own. My old brown wira carbie had a mind of its own. Something would always fail or break whenever someone it didn't like was in the car. This started after I had a pretty massive accident that almost wrote off the car, after that the car had a mind of its own.

Case #1 - Driving down Federal with a friend my brakes failed and the pedal sunk all the way in. Got to a mechanic who later found out that the rear brake cable was too tight... even though it was never fiddled with earlier and was working earlier.

Case #2 - My ex was from Malacca so I travelled there frequently. Every single time I wanted to drive there something would happen. Tyre puncture out of the blue at a petrol station while I was pumping petrol, got smashed into by an aunty driving a 280S Merc with no road tax while waiting at a traffic light, car refusing to start (later found out clogged carb), etc. So many problems until I resorted to taking the bus. But I broke up with her anyway and the car went back to normal even when I was driving to Malacca.

Case #3 - Aircon completely died (no air, not cold, etc) halfway driving to Klang with a male friend. Later discovered the compressor was working but slipping for some reason and the blower had died.

Plenty of odd unexpected things happened everytime I picked up certain friends to go places. Other friends no issues at all.

On one of those days when I drove to Malacca to see my ex, I was cruising at 120km/h on the fast lane when out of the blue a kancil cut out right in front of me less than 5m away! This was near the Pedas Linggi exit and the highway didn't have 'boomers' or barricades back then, only had bushes there and one drain right on the right side of the highway. I swerved to the right and my car started sliding sideways at about 120km/h on the grassy bits and was inching towards the drain. Suddenly a loud BANG was heard and whatever I hit smacked my car straight again and onto the highway before I did a 180 spin and stopped.

I was pretty shaken but when I stopped yelling and swearing I finally got out of the car to inspect the damage. The very strange thing is I had hit something hard enough to result in a triangular dent inwards near my fuel tank. Like someone had punched really hard right at the panel.... but my bumper was unscathed and everywhere around it was just covered in grass and nothing else. No dents, no rocks, nothing. The damage looked like somoene had punched into the car's panel behind the fuel cap but had not damaged anything else. Looking at the highway itself, there were only bushes and othing else.

What had hit me and potentially saved my car from going into the ditch?

The other time driving back to KL from Malacca I was dead tired and dozed off on the wheel. My phone suddenly rang and gave me the fright of my life and it suddenly stopped... there was no incoming number or missed call. Whatever called me woke me up big time and didn't leave a return number... or a missed call for that matter.

:confused::alberteinstein:

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
On 4th Ooctober 2011 about 1130pm, as we were coming home after having supper I parked my car in the basement, My son and I were walking towards the lift while my wife walked behind us. Suddenly I heard my wife screamed and I turned and looked, she was dragged backward for about 5 foots in front my eyes. No one was behind.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What had hit me and potentially saved my car from going into the ditch?

The other time driving back to KL from Malacca I was dead tired and dozed off on the wheel. My phone suddenly rang and gave me the fright of my life and it suddenly stopped... there was no incoming number or missed call. Whatever called me woke me up big time and didn't leave a return number... or a missed call for that matter.

:confused::alberteinstein:
Guardian angel leh!.......

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guy...taken pic wit my hanfon on my engine bay...hope tis will help on those who wan2 diy n cut down cost 2 mod their baby...

1.get CAI hose from our mister stanley aka ninja_iga
2.take out the fuse box...
3.jack up ur car...(4 easy installation)
4.remove the plastic..(mudguard?daun pisang?)
5.remove the U-Hose from the daun pisang area....
6..connect the 3" CAI hose to the fog lamp....
7.4 the heat shiel...just go 2 a hardware shop n get alluminium
8.make the heat shiel round....coz i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience