Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Lovesucks

Sep 23, 2011
Alor Setar
www.loveydoveydoo.com
Heheh.. Sorry, I have almost forgotten that I have a date with you guys here. LOL!

Ok.. Shall we continue?

Story Two.
If you think ghosts can only appear at night, then you are wrong. They can appear even in broad daylight.

My parents have a house in Sungai Petani which they will only visit on every weekend. So most of the time, the house is unoccupied. (Our family have to stay at kampung to take care of our grandpa).

My little brother at that time was in his semester break. He got a temporary job at Pizza Hut Sg Petani so he preferred to stay at our family's house....alone.

He didn't work on Sunday so he spent the whole Saturday night by playing his favourite online game, Dota and planned to sleep the whole Sunday. Around 8a.m. he was ready to sleep when my Mom called him to tell that someone might come over to do some repairing on leaky pipes. After that he went to sleep.

It was raining... and it was around 10a.m. when he heard someone knocking the front door. His room is at the front part of the house and his bed is just next to the window so he peeked out the window to see whether it was the plumber who was knocking the door. Strangely, there was no one so he thought maybe the sound was from the neighbour's house.

The moment he was about to close his eyes, his room door suddenly opened. (He was facing the door). And slowly, a tall woman with ugly face with white torn muddy clothes and long hair walked in. He was stunned and shaking and yet couldn't move a muscle. The woman came to his bed side and slowly stick out her tongue. Her tongue kept growing longer. She pressed her body up on him and tried to push her tongue inside his mouth. He resisted and at the same time trying to recall every doa that he knows. He didn't know how he managed to push the woman away and the woman laughed hysterically before she flew out from the room through the window.

He was still shaking when he called my mom and told her the whole story. My mom was at school at that time teaching (it is Sunday so it is a working day in Kedah). My mom told me that his voice was like he was about to cry but yet he was furious and kept cursing the ghost because he was really tired working and now he couldn't sleep after the incident. So he spent the whole day cleaning up the house, washing dishes and clothes. LOL!

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
diz is true story.. my brother, his wife n her son (3 years old) n wit servant going back to kedah from K.L.. its around 2a.m.. b4 ipoh tunnel, most of car passed through them will honk.. than my bro decided to stop after tunnel.. around 3 4km in front.. when my bro stop his car, he heard something moving on top like bargain slip n suddenly his servant shocking.. my bro asked y.. she said saw white 'things' felt.. she said its look like dead man with kafan (muslim corpse).. nothg much to asked, my bro juz go n read ayat qursy.. he understand y car honk at him.. end

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hahaha... My dad told us that if my lil bro allowed her tongue into his mouth, he will be most probably got possessed :P
Die la like that. I sleep with my mouth half open. how like that? LOL!. I think must wear face mask to sleep.:sleep:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

According to 'hantu bonceng' the movie..if u see a female ghost. strip naked haha..
Hantu also like pokok pisang. So it might be tempted by your pisang hanging 'down there'.:nurse:

Lovesucks

Sep 23, 2011
Alor Setar
www.loveydoveydoo.com
Ok... I have nothing to do now since my boss is not in today so I guess I can proceed with more stories.

Story 3.
This event took place at the same Sg Petani house. I was washing the dishes at that time. It was around 7.00p.m or 7.30p.m.. Maghrib time and for Muslim, it is the time when ghosts start their new day. LOL. Our dusk is their dawn. :biggrin:

I was washing the dishes while once in a while looking out the window in front of me when I saw my youngest sister walk by. She was around 4/5 years old at that time so I can only see the top of her head under the window panel in front of me. I called her name and asked her to get in the house coz it is Maghrib time and there are lots of Satan out there. But she didn't reply me so I immediately ran towards the kitchen door which leads to the side of our house to asked her to get in. I poked my head outside and turned to see on my left and right but I saw nothing :hmmmm:

I rushed to the living room and saw everybody was there happily watching Doraemon including Noni (the youngest lil sis). I asked her why she didn't reply me just now but she said she was there all the time. So immediately I know that it was not her that I saw but something else. LOL!

To think about it again, I feel so grateful that I didnt see anything when I looked for Noni outside.:bawling:

Story 4.
Still same house... Sungai Petani. Noni, my youngest lil sis at that time was around 2 years old. She was playing alone when suddenly she screamed with terror. Yes, I never heard that kind of scream before in my entire life. She was really terrified. So all of us including my mom ran towards her in no time... she was in the kitchen. She ran into my mom's hug and didn't want to let her go. She cried hysterically and pressed her face on my mom's shoulder and refused to look up while her right hand pointed out to the corner of the kitchen. We saw nothing but obviously, Noni had seen something.

My mom asked her what's wrong but all she kept saying was "Kawan buruk, ajak Noni main, takut".

I don't remember what happened afterwards...sorry ar.. Hihihihi. :biggrin:

-to be continued later-

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i met my fren last week, & he told me his story..
he is a muslim but doesnt act like one...he drinks, gambles etc.....
anyways he is married & has 2 kids now....he has now changed la...he prays 5 times a day.....since after that incident.

he used to work as a bar tender in some local pub.....he drinks at work & even store liquour at home & drinks occasionally at home too. he always feels hot everytime...even at night too...he has to use 3 table fans in his living room while watching tv or sleeping......so his fren came over for a visit.....his fren is quite religious....he was shocked when he entered the hse....he felt quite eerie....& told his fren to throw away those liquor etc...& he recited some prayers......

after that incident he dont need to use 3 fans anymore during the night....his fren told him that on his wall there were alot of those 'things' creeping on the walll....he meant alot.....thats y the guy's daughter was always looking up on the wall (young kids can see those 'things') & sometimes talk to them or cry...........finally till today everything is ok...my fren has repent & now is a better person.

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
my next stories.. oso true story

diz happen at my garage..my garage actually outside my houz.. illegal garage n it facing my gate.. can parked 3 car.. its happened last year.. I recently returned from hang out with friends and talking about ghosts.. dat time around 3am.. Im back like usual coz im not scared wat we talking b4.. to be a story, i forgot to bring house keys.. than, i col my mom to open the door. 2 3x i col than my mom asked me to waited.. suddenly 1 of our car at garage high beam.. im shocking like hell.. i yelled "mak! mak!! hurry!" my mom panic.. "y?" i said nothg.. "if nothing y u shouting?" than she asked me y the car lights up..i wont answer.. i story to my mom wat hapen in houz.. and she said "padan muke".. huh..

for ur info.. dat car is old car.. morris minor year 196x and never drived for more than 3 years.. no battery.. technically, lamp will not light up..maybe ghost or maybe...hurmmm..no idea

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my Hyundai Matrix 2003 tends to have slight jerks during idling, etc : at the traffic lights. However when the car is on the move, the jerking won't be there, it only jekrs during idling, any ideas on what is wrong ? (The 'jerking' feels like when u drive a manual car and release the clutch too much and the engine feels like it is going to die)
Korean cars are sooo hard to maintain
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience