Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahhahahhahahhahahahhaa.....bro. SF always pops up first.......:rofl:
Usually is never about something good when put on the table :frown:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
still remember my scarily funny dream last month.
i went home late at abt 2 am and u know what sort of creature are sctive at that time.my rented house has a row of abandoned project in front of it.i know something is residing there,dun ask me how....hehehe.else u wont be comfortable around me...

i went to sleep and getting used to horror dream.some too scary but this one is scary yet funny.
i was standing on the base of a hill with a road leading up the hill.
on the open ground on my left is a small food stall with a women standing.i turn to the right and see a kid wearing white cloth cycling down the hill and when i turn left again the women already change to a pontianak.i ran ahead and see the kid on the bike oso turn into a small pontianak still cycling down the hill.
i woke up and was puzzle for few minutes before i continue sleeping.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Eh SF. Humping girls not that bad mah! :biggrin:
Depends, not all girls also hump one ma...this time is a spirit girl leh. Not real human :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Got feel can jor! :rofl:

Lemme look for a director then its a go. :rofl:
I'll let you be the first in line to try :rofl: I don't want my soul get suck out by them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unfortunately for me, I somehow corrupted some of my photos and need to retake the brake bleeding process so that'll be done in part #3 of the 'how to improve braking performance' series.

But for now I'd like to discuss this particular modification that I had done - Steel Braided Hoses.

The original OEM brake hose is made of a special rubber compound that's able to withstand the 1000psi (probably less...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience