Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Got feel can jor! :rofl:

Lemme look for a director then its a go. :rofl:
Not sure if i want to live up my succubus fantasies yet. :smoking:
You obviously haven't seen enough horror movies. The one I watched last time showed this dude being seduced by this succubus and she looked like a million bucks to the fella. But those looking from the sidelines could only see this half dead monster covered in scabs, blood and pus straddling the dude. Quite disgusting.

So good luck.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Guys i want to know?

A few Months ago when i was working in my old company. I was sooo stress until i accept a crazy challenge to stay in a haunted house.

recently i read some articles, they said bcoz u are soo stress that you cannot even think logic or ur mind is blank..

they gave an example even a bus stop can be a nice place to relax.

So is it true? From that point of view?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
U guys want horror,i give u some.

I believe bro pomen_gtr know the old Bukit Putus road.
Now its almost abandoned with minimal maintenance done.Nonetheless its still a gret driving road which i luv to enjoy once a while.

From Kuala Pilah if u enter the road,there is a 'Tengkolok' on your left.U know,the thing Sultan wears on their head.About 100m after the site the road opens up and this is where lots of driver claimed to have been disturbed by a white figure with long hair crossing the road to get to the hill on your left.

Go ahead,have a try after 12 midnight.drive the road all the way down to the restaurant kn the foot of the hill.then tell me what u saw.just remember to do it alone.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Another haunted road is the Hutan Simpan Perca road.I havent used this road for years after discovering alternative road from Kuala Pilah to Melaka.
Locals called it Hutan Perca road.Apart from being favourote spot for thives to rob unsuspecting driver,this road oso have it share of horror stories.What interesting is that all driver whom are lucky to encounter the figire saw at the same spot.

Couple of years back when my uncle was warded in Melaka,some of his close friend from Gemas comes and visit him.They went back at niht and uses the road at about 11pm and reach gemas about 12am.

All is well until a women voice was heard outside one of the guy house.The voice was calling the guy's name.This was at 1am.Her wife whom wakes up and peek thorugh the window was surprised to see a women in long white dress with long black hair covering its face standing on the road in front of the house.Whats weord is the husband seems so relaxed and just tell his wife to ignore it amd go back to sleep.

The next morning he tells the story to another guy in the same car that he saw a white figure when they were along Hutan Perca road and thay figure followed him home.To his surprise the guys oso saw the figure waving on their car at the roadside but decided to ignore it as he know what it was.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
U guys want horror,i give u some.

I believe bro pomen_gtr know the old Bukit Putus road.
Now its almost abandoned with minimal maintenance done.Nonetheless its still a gret driving road which i luv to enjoy once a while.

From Kuala Pilah if u enter the road,there is a 'Tengkolok' on your left.U know,the thing Sultan wears on their head.About 100m after the site the road opens up and this is where lots of driver claimed to have been disturbed by a white figure with long hair crossing the road to get to the hill on your left.

Go ahead,have a try after 12 midnight.drive the road all the way down to the restaurant kn the foot of the hill.then tell me what u saw.just remember to do it alone.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Another haunted road is the Hutan Simpan Perca road.I havent used this road for years after discovering alternative road from Kuala Pilah to Melaka.
Locals called it Hutan Perca road.Apart from being favourote spot for thives to rob unsuspecting driver,this road oso have it share of horror stories.What interesting is that all driver whom are lucky to encounter the figire saw at the same spot.

Couple of years back when my uncle was warded in Melaka,some of his close friend from Gemas comes and visit him.They went back at niht and uses the road at about 11pm and reach gemas about 12am.

All is well until a women voice was heard outside one of the guy house.The voice was calling the guy's name.This was at 1am.Her wife whom wakes up and peek thorugh the window was surprised to see a women in long white dress with long black hair covering its face standing on the road in front of the house.Whats weord is the husband seems so relaxed and just tell his wife to ignore it amd go back to sleep.

The next morning he tells the story to another guy in the same car that he saw a white figure when they were along Hutan Perca road and thay figure followed him home.To his surprise the guys oso saw the figure waving on their car at the roadside but decided to ignore it as he know what it was.

hahahaha both road is my regular road... (my favourite road when needed)...so far me..touchwood....never encounter anything irregular apart from animal crossing/too close on the road shoulder....but....lets keep it that way... :driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
hahahaha both road is my regular road... (my favourite road when needed)...so far me..touchwood....never encounter anything irregular apart from animal crossing/too close on the road shoulder....but....lets keep it that way... :driver:
your car is too fast thats why ghost dont bother to disturb u.
if the gost was olanning to appear by the roadside to wave at u it fear that u will go by soo fast that u wont see it.
Same goes for the 'crossing the road action' if the ghost misjudge its crossing speed then it might become victim of hit n run.

Another story..
Anyone has experienced being warded at the private hospital beside Malacca river?
On 10th floor to be exact.That floor was previously used as hotel room for the patient's family if they come from far place.Most foreign patient is from Indonesia.The floor was mostly vacant and only recently converted back as a ward.

One of my relative was warded there on 10th floor which was at the moment a single bed room.His family member is staying there with him,When he woke up in the middle of the night and look out the window he froze when he saw 3 figure standing out his window.All dressed like scary Amazon warrior.
He look beside his bed to wake up his wife and again he was shock to see another figure squattin beside his wife.He close his eyes and recite some verse which was recited all over the place and when he opens his eyes,the figure are all gone.

The next day he tells the nurse of what happen and the nurse was just smiling and said,only the lucky one got the chance to see those creature.

The nurse oso share their exp where they got emergency call from an empty room.Now all staff, anning the floor already used to it and just ignores the happening.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The ghost scare of you leh! See you they cabut......hhahahhahhaha:rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
hahahaha...maybe i'm not good enough for them to kacau la :listen:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
your car is too fast thats why ghost dont bother to disturb u.
if the gost was olanning to appear by the roadside to wave at u it fear that u will go by soo fast that u wont see it.
Same goes for the 'crossing the road action' if the ghost misjudge its crossing speed then it might become victim of hit n run.

Another story..
Anyone has experienced being warded at the private hospital beside Malacca river?
On 10th floor to be exact.That floor was previously used as hotel room for the patient's family if they come from far place.Most foreign patient is from Indonesia.The floor was mostly vacant and only recently converted back as a ward.

One of my relative was warded there on 10th floor which was at the moment a single bed room.His family member is staying there with him,When he woke up in the middle of the night and look out the window he froze when he saw 3 figure standing out his window.All dressed like scary Amazon warrior.
He look beside his bed to wake up his wife and again he was shock to see another figure squattin beside his wife.He close his eyes and recite some verse which was recited all over the place and when he opens his eyes,the figure are all gone.

The next day he tells the nurse of what happen and the nurse was just smiling and said,only the lucky one got the chance to see those creature.

The nurse oso share their exp where they got emergency call from an empty room.Now all staff, anning the floor already used to it and just ignores the happening.
i agree with u, bcoz i heard from many my Melaka friends that Indonesians (damn rich buggers especially) like to come here for medical treatment.

Btw, from what i heard la those Indonesian people keep those saka or spirit to protect them. Imagine the owner died or the witch doctor or bomoh died and that spirit is roaming without a will or what to do?

Btw talking about this, i remembered i watched some Indonesian horror movie (on crappy astro duh bcoz i was at cousin's house) where they fight ghost and spirits with silat !!

*Why i call them buggers, one guy fought with me in the airport bcoz of seating issue (i sat there n waiting for my mom also keep a seat for my mom as she went for prayers and the dude insist to sit where i am seating). He thought i was Indonesian. Called me Bodoh. In the plane, one lady told me his is some gobenor (Like dato or tan sri la in Indonesia). There was a story about this in the ZTH thread once i shared.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok i'm planning to buy these things and pretty amateur questions. lol cause im just starting.

i know what they do but my problem is it all i have to do is install em in my car then no more modifications like if do buy this then i have to buy that too. get my point ?

also is it maintenance free ? then if not what are the things must do.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience