Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahhahahhahahhahahahhaa.....bro. SF always pops up first.......:rofl:
Usually is never about something good when put on the table :frown:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
still remember my scarily funny dream last month.
i went home late at abt 2 am and u know what sort of creature are sctive at that time.my rented house has a row of abandoned project in front of it.i know something is residing there,dun ask me how....hehehe.else u wont be comfortable around me...

i went to sleep and getting used to horror dream.some too scary but this one is scary yet funny.
i was standing on the base of a hill with a road leading up the hill.
on the open ground on my left is a small food stall with a women standing.i turn to the right and see a kid wearing white cloth cycling down the hill and when i turn left again the women already change to a pontianak.i ran ahead and see the kid on the bike oso turn into a small pontianak still cycling down the hill.
i woke up and was puzzle for few minutes before i continue sleeping.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Eh SF. Humping girls not that bad mah! :biggrin:
Depends, not all girls also hump one ma...this time is a spirit girl leh. Not real human :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Got feel can jor! :rofl:

Lemme look for a director then its a go. :rofl:
I'll let you be the first in line to try :rofl: I don't want my soul get suck out by them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is confirmed, folks. No more F1 GP to be held in our home circuit, Sepang International Circuit. The news was announced and confirmed by the Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz, following certain rumours that has been circulating over the past few months.

According to Nazri, the current (renewed) agreement expires in 2018, and it is safe to say that no sign of renewal seen to this date. Nazri added that he agrees with Youth and Sports Minister Khairy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience