Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
hahhahahhahahhahahahhaa.....bro. SF always pops up first.......:rofl:

Usually is never about something good when put on the table :frown:

still remember my scarily funny dream last month.
i went home late at abt 2 am and u know what sort of creature are sctive at that time.my rented house has a row of abandoned project in front of it.i know something is residing there,dun ask me how....hehehe.else u wont be comfortable around me...

i went to sleep and getting used to horror dream.some too scary but this one is scary yet funny.
i was standing on the base of a hill with a road leading up the hill.
on the open ground on my left is a small food stall with a women standing.i turn to the right and see a kid wearing white cloth cycling down the hill and when i turn left again the women already change to a pontianak.i ran ahead and see the kid on the bike oso turn into a small pontianak still cycling down the hill.
i woke up and was puzzle for few minutes before i continue sleeping.

Eh SF. Humping girls not that bad mah! :biggrin:

Depends, not all girls also hump one ma...this time is a spirit girl leh. Not real human :rofl:

Got feel can jor! :rofl:

Lemme look for a director then its a go. :rofl:

I'll let you be the first in line to try :rofl: I don't want my soul get suck out by them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got feel can jor! :rofl:

Lemme look for a director then its a go. :rofl:

Not sure if i want to live up my succubus fantasies yet. :smoking:

You obviously haven't seen enough horror movies. The one I watched last time showed this dude being seduced by this succubus and she looked like a million bucks to the fella. But those looking from the sidelines could only see this half dead monster covered in scabs, blood and pus straddling the dude. Quite disgusting.

So good luck.

Guys i want to know?

A few Months ago when i was working in my old company. I was sooo stress until i accept a crazy challenge to stay in a haunted house.

recently i read some articles, they said bcoz u are soo stress that you cannot even think logic or ur mind is blank..

they gave an example even a bus stop can be a nice place to relax.

So is it true? From that point of view?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom