Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
for me is not curse or whatever it just natural thing happen to me,just follow ur instinct & normally they won't kacau ppl unless the person really do very bastard thing in thier life.

i dont believe in fate but i do believe in karma..

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Haha, Im oklar, Turbolover.....

I just share what I know about spirits/ghosts/satan/devil things. I studies Theology.

I believe somewhat of karma, what u do in past in what u get, becoz God is watching. But God is loving, he blesses good ppl with abundant love, but he also give alot of chance for the bad ppl to repent.

But I donot believe in afterlife. It does not blend with God's plan. If afterlife exists, ppl incarnate into animals by chance and killed by butcher, the butcher is held for sins of killing "life", that mean God is a dumbfolded God. How can God create human n let human kill animal and yet held human responsible ? This is non-commonsense not logical. All the dead, soul being judge by God, whether heaven or hell they go. All animals does not have souls (does not have image of God), hence, again.....all the ghost/spirit/soul is NOT from any human or animal......is Satan/Devil playing tricks on human.

Fate, is natural causes, but human learns from what happens in fate (eg: accident on hill, next time drive slowly). But if putting one's believing in fate is wrong. Alot ppl dont know their life's direction n relies on fate, well I say fate is in your hand. You become what u want to be, regardless how difficult your life is. Nobody will lay a path for you, coz you lay it yourself.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
my previous office was a vacant bungalow lot at centre of town, in fact the previous tenants also got many encounters but to cut things short, i tell u guys my encounter.

there were a family of foreigners(mat salleh i guess) staying in that office spiritually. once i was chatting with my admin, the toilet door behind my admin room was opening and closing for few times then ended up with a slam when i starred at it.

another occasion, i was scolding my staffs in meeting, suddenly i lost my voice - and doctor also says nothing wrong but i lost my voice for 2 weeks.......

later my guards told me every evening at 6pm onward they can see an old lady face at the window on 1st floor meeting room smiling away, at 1st i talk they were joking but few of my staffs saw it and they were pale and scared when they told me that......

then not long after, i was transferred to another office...so i didnt follow up on the stories....but there are a lot of stories and personal encounters which i heard from ppl in there...will share next time....too long to type here.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Thanks evolutionz pulling this thread to the right path...

I'm a freethinker, and i respect all sort of god eventhough i don't believe in them... This is ghost story sharing thread man... if you wanna talk abt christianity or any other sort of religious thingy then please open another new thread will ya?

Last but not least, i hate those people who simply discriminate things that they don't really know, you only know what you had assumed. You may follow your own path but please let others enjoy themselves on their chosen path.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
When a thread is open there are bound to be 'off' topic discussion.chill la bro.if not why u think there are wars.ppl always got other opinion and it's good to always tell ppl off nicely.thread does not belong to anyone here but the webmaster.Thanks Tom for this great site!

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks evolutionz pulling this thread to the right path...

I'm a freethinker, and i respect all sort of god eventhough i don't believe in them... This is ghost story sharing thread man... if you wanna talk abt christianity or any other sort of religious thingy then please open another new thread will ya?

Last but not least, i hate those people who simply discriminate things that they don't really know, you only know what you had assumed. You may follow your own path but please let others enjoy themselves on their chosen path.
Discriminate ? Assuming ? (Fyi, 90% american/european/jew scientists are christians, after research n archeaologist findings n discoveries, all account from the Bible proven thru time) Then plz explain these strange phenomenons according to your research. coz many ppl dont care about religion nor have the answers to explain strange things. most ppl only believe in folklore's tale from generations to generations (which is unreliable)

ps: forumming not war, thns

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
kindly stick back to topic...

everyone has their own religion & just leave it to them to decide what to believe,east or west have their own way to define those strange phenomena.

and the topic of this thread already shows that this is something from east :biggrin:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Why after the end of hungry ghost month the stories died down already ka?tak laku wan?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Discriminate ? Assuming ? (Fyi, 90% american/european/jew scientists are christians, after research n archeaologist findings n discoveries, all account from the Bible proven thru time) Then plz explain these strange phenomenons according to your research. coz many ppl dont care about religion nor have the answers to explain strange things. most ppl only believe in folklore's tale from generations to generations (which is unreliable)

ps: forumming not war, thns
Yeah, discriminating & assuming, this only applied to those hardcore stubborn christian, cos i met a lot of christian during work, most of them are kind and can accept other religion than christian, they dun take food that used to offer chinese deity but they won't keep telling us this is wrong, do you see the differences??

All people believe in folklore's tale from generations to generations except scientist, they only believe in research and fact. There is no difference between bible and folklore's tale from generations to generations because God didn't make bible, human did; god didn't edit bible and human did. Can you prove everything mentioned in bible is true?

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Why after the end of hungry ghost month the stories died down already ka?tak laku wan?
Bro, got got got... wait for a while, uploading soon...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wanna talk about religion,

1. its very subjected to personal views means not everyone has the same level of faith although alot are religious (even me)

2. your personal opinions are very much appreciated in general but although you can justify your statements, some still have their views they will stick to.

3.this can go on forever(and it did before)...so lets just stick to topic

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
This incident took place years ago... while i was still doing apprenticeship in a hotel...

As we will have a big event for the following day, my friend and i work from 7am till midnight around 12am then only able to complete all preparation, by the time we punched out is already closed to 1am, my friend ran to bus stop and luckily hopped on to the last bus. i missed it...

He was so freaking tired after long hr work but he notice that the bus were full of passenger, got old one, young one but all of them seemed very strict, not smiling, even when they were whispering to each other. The bus is old version one, not air-conditioned, and the only available seat is located on the middle of last row, very bumpy and hot as engine is beneath the seat... He was so tired that he's almost immediately fell asleep when he sat on last row...

My friend was awake after 15 mins, the bus was moving steadily but slowly, still full of passenger, then he closed his eyes again... Wake up again, the bus still moving but very very slow on the same road, and whole bus only left 7 woman 4 children and 1 old nanny who were sitting in the middle of bus, and they were staring at my friend... my friend was wondering where's all the passenger and why the bus was so slow, then he notice the captain also stared at him while driving... My friend do feel fishy but he's too tired so he closed his eyes carry on his sleep...

He opened his eyes again after another 15mins, and found out that the bus still on same route although it was moving actually, and this time only left 4 children and 1 old nanny plus captain on board!! He tried to see clearly yet he cant as the whole place covered by mist, and he can hear cursing and groaning from outside... he thought he was sleepy and blurred so he shut his eyes and open again... this time, only left 1 old nanny in the coach, those children and coach captain were gone... and the bus still moving... towards uphill...

He tried to stand up and leave the bus but it's too late, he saw the old nanny walking towards him and whispering, he can't hear it because the cursing and groaning were so loud outside... he can't help but shouted out loudly and swing his hand to avoid "anything" go near him... he shouted for more than 2mins then finally stopped... opened his eye wide again and old nanny was missing!! coach captain stood in front of him and glaring at him!! the cursing and groaning sound all gone and the bus was not moving anymore... it's so quiet that he can hear his own heartbeat... can't stand the atmosphere he shouted out loud again, this time, his hand grabbed by someone and he got no choice but to open his eyes again, it's coach captain who hold his hand and asked him...

"Whats the problem dude?? i already god damn bad luck today you know? My bus broke down and i can only use this old replacement bus!! NVM!! i kena scolded for nth by those long waited guest!! NVM!! this god damn old bus tangki too hot, bocor and the steam come out kao kao!! NVM!! finally all passenger are kind enough to help me push the bus only you sleeping!! NVM!! Budak-budak also go down and help only you carry on sleeping!! NVM!! Now uphill you know? you dun wanna push bus NVM!! but dun sit in bus increase the weight can?? I asked one of the old passenger talked nicely to you but you jerit jerit gila?? apa benda ni??~~~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Bro turbolover, contribute some story also lah...
and this is one kind of ghost story also mah... : )