Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
i understand yr feeling on this, lets us share our stories here, lets chill and enjoy the stories in here, some stories i heard lately really scary but i wont wanna share coz its not my stories....but they are forumers in here, will get them to post soon and share with u guys.
no matter what religion we are, ethically, we need to respect others on their believe and faith....as u said, the path we chose, its our path.....so be it....cheerz
still waiting leh...now here "si pek sien leh"...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i'll get them to post or ask them permission to let me post their stories.....soon...asap...coz i also wanna lighten up this thread....:)

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
u r like "final destination" la.......can predict what will happen in future....
how u get this supernatural power?
bro its not as nice as it sounds...half of the times ppl think i'm :stupid: but it's scary to see things happenin to close friends but u can't warn dem... but actually it would rather br nice to c number b4 they strike! i'll be rich!:biggrin:

how i got it? i don't know...when i was small i saw the hindu goddess durga sitting in my dinning table when i wanted to go "wee wee" late at night... i u turn and straight go back to sleep...scared... after that, always now and then i c all this things than is goin to happen to close friends and family....

another trick that ppl say will let u "See" them is by putting dog tears in ur eyes... never tried b4...anyone willing to? but let me tell u first u would not b able to tell if ur looking at alive or dead ppl....

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
what pukul the dog kao kao then make the dog cry har:rofl::rofl: then take the dog tears sapu kat mata :rofl::rofl:

ok ok i heard that before :biggrin::biggrin:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
for me tat beta using a chop stick knock at a small bowl,u will see it asap.... :love:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i know abt cow's tears but not sure abt dog one...
some said just bend your body close to kukubird and look at the back, might see sth around...

the knocking bowl is attracting "goodbrother" and might agitate them kot??

story~~~~

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i think he means eye wax or eye secretion
i think so, yeah...must be the eye secretion or have u seen a dog when near the eyes is always wet...that one...i call it tears...:rolleyes:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
i know abt cow's tears but not sure abt dog one...
some said just bend your body close to kukubird and look at the back, might see sth around...

the knocking bowl is attracting "goodbrother" and might agitate them kot??

story~~~~
This i tried and saw nothing.dog tears yet to try.hehe.chop stick knocking small bowl never heard.ppl also say when u r eating rice from the bowl and u wanna leave the table go get something don't poke ur chopstick on the rice.it signifies ghost food.but don't know why i auto do that when wanna get something.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
hummmm....chop stick in rice sounds like only bad manners only... than some grany will tell her young grandchildren that when do that means ghost food...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Did anyone know what happened to the magazine? I was buying it for almost every month but it seems that recently I can't find it on sale anymore since January. Is it discontinued?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience