Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
wanna talk about religion,

1. its very subjected to personal views means not everyone has the same level of faith although alot are religious (even me)

2. your personal opinions are very much appreciated in general but although you can justify your statements, some still have their views they will stick to.

3.this can go on forever(and it did before)...so lets just stick to topic

This incident took place years ago... while i was still doing apprenticeship in a hotel...

As we will have a big event for the following day, my friend and i work from 7am till midnight around 12am then only able to complete all preparation, by the time we punched out is already closed to 1am, my friend ran to bus stop and luckily hopped on to the last bus. i missed it...

He was so freaking tired after long hr work but he notice that the bus were full of passenger, got old one, young one but all of them seemed very strict, not smiling, even when they were whispering to each other. The bus is old version one, not air-conditioned, and the only available seat is located on the middle of last row, very bumpy and hot as engine is beneath the seat... He was so tired that he's almost immediately fell asleep when he sat on last row...

My friend was awake after 15 mins, the bus was moving steadily but slowly, still full of passenger, then he closed his eyes again... Wake up again, the bus still moving but very very slow on the same road, and whole bus only left 7 woman 4 children and 1 old nanny who were sitting in the middle of bus, and they were staring at my friend... my friend was wondering where's all the passenger and why the bus was so slow, then he notice the captain also stared at him while driving... My friend do feel fishy but he's too tired so he closed his eyes carry on his sleep...

He opened his eyes again after another 15mins, and found out that the bus still on same route although it was moving actually, and this time only left 4 children and 1 old nanny plus captain on board!! He tried to see clearly yet he cant as the whole place covered by mist, and he can hear cursing and groaning from outside... he thought he was sleepy and blurred so he shut his eyes and open again... this time, only left 1 old nanny in the coach, those children and coach captain were gone... and the bus still moving... towards uphill...

He tried to stand up and leave the bus but it's too late, he saw the old nanny walking towards him and whispering, he can't hear it because the cursing and groaning were so loud outside... he can't help but shouted out loudly and swing his hand to avoid "anything" go near him... he shouted for more than 2mins then finally stopped... opened his eye wide again and old nanny was missing!! coach captain stood in front of him and glaring at him!! the cursing and groaning sound all gone and the bus was not moving anymore... it's so quiet that he can hear his own heartbeat... can't stand the atmosphere he shouted out loud again, this time, his hand grabbed by someone and he got no choice but to open his eyes again, it's coach captain who hold his hand and asked him...

"Whats the problem dude?? i already god damn bad luck today you know? My bus broke down and i can only use this old replacement bus!! NVM!! i kena scolded for nth by those long waited guest!! NVM!! this god damn old bus tangki too hot, bocor and the steam come out kao kao!! NVM!! finally all passenger are kind enough to help me push the bus only you sleeping!! NVM!! Budak-budak also go down and help only you carry on sleeping!! NVM!! Now uphill you know? you dun wanna push bus NVM!! but dun sit in bus increase the weight can?? I asked one of the old passenger talked nicely to you but you jerit jerit gila?? apa benda ni??~~~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Bro turbolover, contribute some story also lah...
and this is one kind of ghost story also mah... : )

Hmmm i have only a couple which i shared already.no more.lucky don't encounter these things.hehe.i'm more of a human hantu on the road la.haha.

Thanks evolutionz pulling this thread to the right path...

I'm a freethinker, and i respect all sort of god eventhough i don't believe in them... This is ghost story sharing thread man... if you wanna talk abt christianity or any other sort of religious thingy then please open another new thread will ya?

Last but not least, i hate those people who simply discriminate things that they don't really know, you only know what you had assumed. You may follow your own path but please let others enjoy themselves on their chosen path.

i understand yr feeling on this, lets us share our stories here, lets chill and enjoy the stories in here, some stories i heard lately really scary but i wont wanna share coz its not my stories....but they are forumers in here, will get them to post soon and share with u guys.

no matter what religion we are, ethically, we need to respect others on their believe and faith....as u said, the path we chose, its our path.....so be it....cheerz

one thing comon in the faith,we need serbis spark plug :rofl::rofl::rofl:

aik better run first, dont bom me.:burnout:

no one will bom u coz when talking bout servicing....sure got lotsa fans.....:)

Nice story and we are all the same 'Nan Heng Nan Di' like Bands of Brother..Hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Oh!my gf just came back from johor and her brother and sis in law brought her nephew to the playground.it is a new housing estate with a few hypermarkets around.they went there rather late.at about 7something pm.while they were playing the noticed the onga ongek (spring type) moving up and down.the moment they saw this,they ran as fast as they could since this happened in the hungry ghost month.The onga ongek being quite firm as it is spring type is impossible to move by wind.hehe.
then they also noticed the 2 year old kid playing at the kitchen waving to 'nothing'.got my gossebumps after hearing it.

Xtec,do u consider a curse that u can see things?or is it better in the sense u can avoid it.do they normally go kacau ppl?just curious.

bro let me tell u personally that seeing them is never nice.... i have seen them many times... the spirit noe if u can see them... most times when i go out with friends, i will talk like normally until suddenly i will stop n keep quite... my friends will think that i am staring at sum gurl or what, but actually i'm lookin at the spirits seeing what they do...my old friends noe when this happens and normally they will keep quite and just look at me till i start talking to them back again... just recently i was close to this gurl, i could see like accidents happenin to her, but i don't noe how to tell her, so i say to her if u need to go anywhere inform me, i'll drive her but she didn't want... in the end she met in an accident and her car, the whole front gone... she got a bit injured coz of the motion moving forward... it's difficult when u noe and c things but unable to help the ppl it's going to happen to....

u r like "final destination" la.......can predict what will happen in future....
how u get this supernatural power?

U want to get it ah? EvoZ?

actually i wanna be ordinary la....hahahaaha,

EvolutionZ:don't so greedy la you...u alrdy got a supernatural power that normal eyes can't see and feel...you are one of the special agent in kepong TT...:rofl:

bro let me tell u personally that seeing them is never nice.... i have seen them many times... the spirit noe if u can see them... most times when i go out with friends, i will talk like normally until suddenly i will stop n keep quite... my friends will think that i am staring at sum gurl or what, but actually i'm lookin at the spirits seeing what they do...my old friends noe when this happens and normally they will keep quite and just look at me till i start talking to them back again... just recently i was close to this gurl, i could see like accidents happenin to her, but i don't noe how to tell her, so i say to her if u need to go anywhere inform me, i'll drive her but she didn't want... in the end she met in an accident and her car, the whole front gone... she got a bit injured coz of the motion moving forward... it's difficult when u noe and c things but unable to help the ppl it's going to happen to....

this is happen to me exactly

most times when i go out with friends, i will talk like normally until suddenly i will stop n keep quite... my friends will think that i am staring at sum gurl or what, but actually i'm lookin at them

i cannot see what is happening lar only can see them only, but recently not that frequent.

if got super natural power then i choose to be teleport, must be damn shiok ..maybe i watch too many movie liao :stupid:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Is there any specific harm to the car if engine braking is occasionally applied? Like will the transmission, clutch or anything else be prone to damage?

I drive a manual transmission car and I tend to use engine braking a lot to slow down my car instead of using the brakes. Some people come and tell me that what I am doing will eventually harm my transmission.

So, what are the thoughts and opinions from you all regarding engine braking?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom