Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
after reading about the demon possessions in the earlier posts, i'd like to share what i have seen with you guys. my previous church used to have very frequent bible seminars/conference and revivals to preach about Jesus and also to pray for those who are sick.

apart from seeing miracles happen, i have also seen really scary stuff. actually the scariest part is not when you are praying to exorcise the demon from the victim, it is WHEN you go to the victim's house to clean it up.

we have to collect all the things that "attracts" all those spirits and demons, pray for the "cleansing" of the whole house and the people who live in the house and then burn all those things. i remember this particular case where this guy's house is filled with all types of statues, amulets, charms and other things that even with those 1 ton lorry, we had to make 3 trips to fully remove them from his house.

in his house, the air was so thick and hard to breathe even when we opened all the windows and doors. during removal, "accidents" kept happening like big and heavy things almost fell and hurt our church members, some got cuts and bruises which they don't recall having bang against anything or cut themselves anyway.

while on the road going back to our church, driving those stuff away from the house, we all nearly met with car accidents too. those that can be broken (porcelain, glass, etc) we broke it and those that are made with wood (majority of the statues), we burned it. the scariest part was, when we burned those statues, amulets, charms, etc, the fire turned greenish. we could hear angry whispers (many different types of voices, some men, some women, some girls and boys) coming from the fire and the fire "spread" out to burn us. there was NO WIND at all but the fire was bending towards us and then extending itself.

we moved further back and continued to pray and then we watched the fire swing into another direction, this time pointing towards the lorry. imagine a "L -shape" green colour fire that extends at least 10 feet outwards to burn us and the lorry. one of our church members quickly drive the lorry away. after that, the angry whispers became growling and it only stopped after everything was totally burnt.

there were about 20 of us praying for a solid 2 hours at the burning site. YES, 2 hours. its like the wood won't burn. and the smell was really horrible, like dead flesh. really scary shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~

the victim always suffered depression and always have suicidal thoughts and so did his family. they were always fighting and arguing with each other until it became violent. the victim saw our event flyer and he came to be prayed. after we cleared out everything, the whole family became normal again and had been going to church ever since.

NEVER EVER play with witchcraft. it doesn't just affect you. your whole family for few generations will be cursed.

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
In Exodus, God says to Moses while writing 10 commandments "Do not make yourself any idols or statues and bow to them, for I am your Lord your God. I am a JEALOUS God and will NOT tolerate such things"

Keeping idols and statues, so called lucky charms and amulets, only attract satan to kacau u and your family.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
bro mizunori77.... ur story damn scary man. did up take a video record on that time!!
bro, that time dun even have hp yet ler... where to find video cam? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

In Exodus, God says to Moses while writing 10 commandments "Do not make yourself any idols or statues and bow to them, for I am your Lord your God. I am a JEALOUS God and will NOT tolerate such things"

Keeping idols and statues, so called lucky charms and amulets, only attract satan to kacau u and your family.
yes. this is true. it becomes worse when you play with witchcraft. multiple visits to those mediums will do more harm than good.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
mizu, strange things always happens when some people converted to Christian and the cleaning of the house of all those statues...

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I believed Mizu's story, are nothing buy Satan's child play. In Christianity, there is no spirits of the dead, only Satan and his minions (devils). Once u converted into Christianity, Satan and his minions will be furious and tries to deceives and strange things will start to happen. "They" will try to do all sorts dirty tricks to kacau u, make u give up on Christianity.

Satan's job is to deceive and make human blur, unsure and lose faith, eventually lost direction and goes back to supertition.....(things that makes GOD sad).

PS: My explaination are for free thinkers and christians, otherwise just ignore if anyone feel offended. My apologies if so.

To ppl who loves strange things, my advise to u is, plz do something more PRODUCTIVE like getting more knowledge of ppl around the world, lend a helping hand. Dont waste time play witchcraft, hunt for spirits or become ghostbuster. If u make your mind towards these strange thing, u opening a trapdoor for satan to kacau u. Yes there are alot videos of ghost busters showing energy forces and claim that is a spirit, and say maybe are the spirit of dead ppl stuck in limbo. HOW CAN U SURE IS DEAD'S SPIRIT ? If satan and his minions are fallen angels, making energy force field appear on the infrared camera is kacang putih to them. Is like a magician making an illusion and the audience choose to believe it is true. Sometimes human are typical n loves these things, but is not productive.

my1cent

Last edited:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
This was told by my mate who stayed in MSN before.I think most of our former and current sportsmen who has and are living there now would probably noticed or heard some of the stories.It was said that before the construction of MSN in bukit jalil,the place was wooded and favourite place for ppl to discard spirits there.it was before construction did take plc that a bomoh was called to removed these spirits.bomoh was called to mediate with the spirits to leave and 3 buses was prepared to ferry them away.the bomoh instructed mirrors and glasses to be removed from the buses and the drivers not to look back but just drive to where they were told.the bus drivers did felt the acceleration was like the the bus was loaded with 'ppl'.the bomoh manage to remove all the spirits except a 'family' which now resides in the TV room which they promised not to disturb others.Every now and then,residents there would hear kids' voices or the curtain moving.even the tv would sometimes go on and off.i have passed by the tv room a few times and indeed it's scary.almost feels like there is something present.

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
This was told by my mate who stayed in MSN before.I think most of our former and current sportsmen who has and are living there now would probably noticed or heard some of the stories.It was said that before the construction of MSN in bukit jalil,the place was wooded and favourite place for ppl to discard spirits there.it was before construction did take plc that a bomoh was called to removed these spirits.bomoh was called to mediate with the spirits to leave and 3 buses was prepared to ferry them away.the bomoh instructed mirrors and glasses to be removed from the buses and the drivers not to look back but just drive to where they were told.the bus drivers did felt the acceleration was like the the bus was loaded with 'ppl'.the bomoh manage to remove all the spirits except a 'family' which now resides in the TV room which they promised not to disturb others.Every now and then,residents there would hear kids' voices or the curtain moving.even the tv would sometimes go on and off.i have passed by the tv room a few times and indeed it's scary.almost feels like there is something present.
Again, sound effects and energy forces "presence" like such in your stories, are one of Satan's tricks that they are good at. Their job is to deceive humans. And frankly speaking if Bomoh can drive out spirits, they contract with spirits. Ask yourself is bomoh healthy? Answer is NO. Dealing with spirits (satan) puts one's soul at stake, in the end the soul goes down with the devil to the burning hell. Thats what satan wants,every single soul they can deceive to be burnt. Why not ask a priest or a uztad instead ? If the religous leader is pure enough, they can cleanse any place dwelled by spirits (satan). If a person deal with bomoh too much, there's no telling what will happen next coz u believe in bomoh (means believe to satan's advocate).

(But again, its up to individuals' perception what kind spirits they are according to what they believe/reference)

The different thing about Christianity, this religion is based on revelation, facts and history of human, universe and God. Nothing too mysterious nor strange. It is a religion understandable even for a 9 year old kid's perception. Is by faith and experiencing God's guidance, and the truth about this spiritual/devil/spirits/devillic things are very VERY CLEAR explained in the Bible. It is satan's work.

Read book of Job in the bible (Job is a 100% faith believer of God, and satan challenged God and deceives and kacau Job to the max until he loses his family and all his wealth, but in the end, Job still believe in God, resulting God blesses Job thoroughly and his wealth gained sevenfolds)

PS: Again, is for Christian and freethinkers, plz donot feel offend if you canot accept.

my1cent

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
TR : yea... everytime do cleansing, sure got weird things happen wan...

turbolover : i oso share share stories like everyone :)

btw, i also agree that bukit jalil stadium and technology park malaysia got a lot of 'sightings' wan.

my ex-company office is in TPM. some of my colleagues kena before. some from other subsidiary oso kena before. the scariest one is, got this guy he wanted to go for a late night swim (our office building was built like a resort and has a swimming pool. those who work at TPM will know wat building is this) after working late.

there was no one around and he was the only in the office (except the guards but the guards were at the entrance). when he dive into the pool, he saw A LOT OF LEGS standing underwater. it is like he has just dive into a pool full of people. luckily, 'they' didn't harm him as he quickly cabut from the pool.

damn kao scary man... above water is nothing. below water, got so many legs standing. :banghead:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Tigger,don't be so upset.i'm not a supporter of mediums and bomoh.i'm just sharing a story and i'm a christian too.my faith is strong and i believe i'm guided in my path towards the journey in life and God will always watch over me.that's how strong my faith is.
it's sometimes difficult to guide ppl who stray and more difficult to convince them to follow the correct path.so i hope u will be one of the successful missioneries to help these ppl.
My dad fell sick once.very bad one.after staying over in the hospital for a week still not well.doctor says it's viral.we consulted a priest and what he told my dad was very suprising.he said we should not help ppl whom r punished by the devil.pls dont ask me what my dad did in detail.would like to keep it private.but just sharing.so it is indeed scary.made me think twice of helping ppl.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wa so hot, btw i do believe all u ppl mention devil/ghost/demon. i personally can see thing quite regular till become norm.

i was RTT at my taman member, we go round at midnight. sometime c thing flying here & there or someone standing beside the road but not clear, once turn my head back to see one more time sudah tak ada.

the only time i c it very clear was at 2004 chinese ghost month 1st day, when back from work riding motorbike back gendong my GF. when going to turn right normally i will check my side mirror & i saw the whole face(demon/ghost/evil) in the side mirror . is a young lady but the face is not scary just normal human being(face white pale) but 100% is not my GF. so i just pretend nothing happen , never mention to my wife till now coz i dont want to scare her.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Xtec,do u consider a curse that u can see things?or is it better in the sense u can avoid it.do they normally go kacau ppl?just curious.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's no secret that Lotus is expected to introduce up to five new models at the upcoming Paris Motor Show. Among these five new concepts are two new front-engined GT models, a roadster, the new Esprit and a mystery model taunted to be a new supercar to take on the likes of Ferrari, Mclaren and Lamborghini.

Well, according to reports online, Lotus has officially confirmed the latter.

The Malaysian-owned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience