How to do that ?

Oct 31, 2005
Side Signal Lamp

How to make it always on when the lights is turn on (GEN 2)?
Is the modifying need to take out the entire side cover of the car?

Third Brake Light Strobe

How to make a light flashing when we brake ?
How to install it ?

Wiper Wasehr Lamp

How to take out the old one ?
How to install it ?

Thx

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Unless you're any good in wiring and electrical, better ask you friendly neighbourhood accesory shop to do it.

Electrical wiring in an EFI car is not to mess with if you are not sure of what your are doing.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Agree with Joeker, wiring should be done by pros, even simple wiring. Or else you better bring a few fire extinguishers.

Vtec Scream

Sep 15, 2005
ampang
ambayah said:
Agree with Joeker, wiring should be done by pros, even simple wiring. Or else you better bring a few fire extinguishers.
yes yes... i fully agree with u mr.ambayah.... last year my friend car got totally burn his kancil because the false wiring..... very dangerous oooo... dont play play.... im serios... :eek:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I have bad experience too.

I tried to install some Eletronic sensored meters on my own.

I don't know what I did wrong but I seem to have shorted my headlights and my dashboard lights.

I tried and tried to figure out wat was wrong but finally I had to pay a wireman to install my meters AND fix my shorted lights.

So from that point onwards, I never wanted to mess with the wirings again.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
eh.. strobe rear brake lights suk. Unless your car is a show car, it's nothing more than a bloody annoyance for drivers following you. :P

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
Izso said:
eh.. strobe rear brake lights suk. Unless your car is a show car, it's nothing more than a bloody annoyance for drivers following you. :P
I hate those flashing reverse lights while braking, blind my eyes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all,

i really want to know, is it interchangeable? RHD gearbox and LHD gearbox? pardon me the naiveness, most cars that i see, the orientation of an engine is pretty much the same regardless of RHD or LHD. so, i would imagine that the mounting for the tranny would be the same, the way that it connects to the clutch and onto the flywheel and onto the crankshaft is the same. The way that i can think of the difference is the clutch pump location. Even the gear 1 to gear 5 or Reverse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience