Evo engine parts that fits to 4g93

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Hi All,
Just wondering, apart from wiring, ecu, air flow sensor, turbo kit... what else can be fitted directly to 4g93p with BOT from GSR T?

Like for example, can the injector fits nicely? TB? Anything else?

And how much normally this thing will cost from the halfcut shop?

Hope all the sifus and frens can give some answers. thnks.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
so it seems no one knows about this?

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
injector can fit .. but u no need such cc to support ur car, will running rich.
tb can use.
inernal engine part u cant use
turbo u have to custom banans to use it.
distributor can use.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
ok, i think i understand that using evo TB means more air flow.... but distributor? sorry if my question kinda stoopid.... but im a newbie.... my prev car doesnt allow much mods to the engine...

anyway thank you for your kind response...:biggrin:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
let me see:

1) Alternator
2) Plug cable :)
3) Coil

ART///SPEED

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
only tb,injector,coil,complete wiring and turbo...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
injector can fit .. but u no need such cc to support ur car, will running rich.
tb can use.
inernal engine part u cant use
turbo u have to custom banans to use it.
distributor can use.
td05 can fit the gsr manifold without problem, no banana needed

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
ok.... asssume i put in the injectors, complete wiring, air flow sensor and aftermarket fuel pump, do i need to put any additional management unit such as safc or e-manage? assume that stock gsr turbo kit is being use and runs at standard boost.....

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
ok.... asssume i put in the injectors, complete wiring, air flow sensor and aftermarket fuel pump, do i need to put any additional management unit such as safc or e-manage? assume that stock gsr turbo kit is being use and runs at standard boost.....
U can use the same injectors and MAF sensor without changing the wiring to EVO. The coil also no need. Having an after market management would be better to remap the A/F or can send the ECU for remap. But even without, it's gonna be fine. just a little rich.

But when U use stock turbo(TD04) with stock boost(0.7bar), what's the point of having all those upgrade..? Could feel the difference.

Other worth upgrading from EVO to GSR:

TB can be use
remember to bore up the intake manifold TB port to 60mm. Or else meaningless.

Intercooler + piping can be use
Will feel alittle laggy cause the volume needed to be filled in with boost when the turbine kicks in is much larger than GSR. Chopping off the airbox may help. But custom the piping is even better.

Turbo TD05
Will feel laggy too. But once kicks in, will feel the UMP!!! But universal theory, bigger turbo=more lag. If comparing the same range of product. Btw, the flange of TD04 and TD05 is the same. No banana custom tapak/banana/whatsoever needed.

Gearbox EVO I with LSD.

Last edited:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
ok, i think i understand that using evo TB means more air flow.... but distributor? sorry if my question kinda stoopid.... but im a newbie.... my prev car doesnt allow much mods to the engine...

anyway thank you for your kind response...:biggrin:
Distributor cant use la.. different sei..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
U can use the same injectors and MAF sensor without changing the wiring to EVO. The coil also no need. Having an after market management would be better to remap the A/F or can send the ECU for remap. But even without, it's gonna be fine. just a little rich.

But when U use stock turbo(TD04) with stock boost(0.7bar), what's the point of having all those upgrade..? Could feel the difference.

Other worth upgrading from EVO to GSR:

TB can be use
remember to bore up the intake manifold TB port to 60mm. Or else meaningless.

Intercooler + piping can be use
Will feel alittle laggy cause the volume needed to be filled in with boost when the turbine kicks in is much larger than GSR. Chopping off the airbox may help. But custom the piping is even better.

Turbo TD05
Will feel laggy too. But once kicks in, will feel the UMP!!! But universal theory, bigger turbo=more lag. If comparing the same range of product. Btw, the flange of TD04 and TD05 is the same. No banana custom tapak/banana/whatsoever needed.

Gearbox EVO I with LSD.
td05 small 16g mated with 6cm turbine housing, umph on 1.8 gsr

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
td05 small 16g mated with 6cm turbine housing, umph on 1.8 gsr

hmm.... sincerely saying that i dont really understand of this mix and match of turbo, i mean what is the standard housing that comes with a tdo5? and the 16g refers to what exactly in plain english language? i've tried to google it before this, but all that i got was more technical terms which is confusing!

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
hmm.... sincerely saying that i dont really understand of this mix and match of turbo, i mean what is the standard housing that comes with a tdo5? and the 16g refers to what exactly in plain english language? i've tried to google it before this, but all that i got was more technical terms which is confusing!
bro what i know is tdo5 flange is different with td04 gsr..maybe must do a lil bit mod at the flange..and the 16g refers to the turbine which is in stock condition for tdo5 no upgrade at all..correct me if i'm wrong master JIN..ehehe..:adore:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
bro what i know is tdo5 flange is different with td04 gsr..maybe must do a lil bit mod at the flange..and the 16g refers to the turbine which is in stock condition for tdo5 no upgrade at all..correct me if i'm wrong master JIN..ehehe..:adore:
The TD04 and TD05 shares the same flange. In other word, the TD05 is just a PnP to GSR. But the downpipe(nenas) is different. No big deal, just turn the downpipe flange abit and the problem settle.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
wei , i going to kill you

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
The TD04 and TD05 shares the same flange. In other word, the TD05 is just a PnP to GSR. But the downpipe(nenas) is different. No big deal, just turn the downpipe flange abit and the problem settle.
Dont forget u'll need to bore up the exhaust manifold as well to match with the TD05 turbo housing..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know when cars are sprayed Black, I noticed there are differences, some look black..some look real black..some look deep black..some look deep metallic black..is it actually all the same black or there are different kinds of black? (Sorry i'm a little dumb) And if there is a particular black that is the blackest and the slickest and most metallic, what is it? Or, is there any way to make a normal black, lets say..Perdana Metallic Black into a super slick deep dark metallic black (like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience