How many airplain or heli crash in msia lately? WHY?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
nowdays got alot of case.. since last year n de previous year i i think.. y? masalah technical? plane no good? cuacA? or pilot?
pilot got kopi license also? just like cars n bikes road license?:retarded:

aiyak cant edit airplane n aeroplane..

Last edited:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I guess the reason is easy to figure out.
You know when the Nuri was manufactured?
It was bought in 1968!

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Not only old... if u realise.... BAD MAINTAINNENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kononya Gman no money to maintain... n then gman bought new planes (sukhoi) without thinking of long time maintainnence....

What happen to our PROUD F/A-18 ???? now ????

rosak bcoz bad maintainence ????

Sad la... i remembered those days those planes will make noise near my house n so dekat wei !!!!

Last edited:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
that NURI can be considered as an artifact oredi...i think gov gonna wait until all NURI crashed,then only they gonna CONSIDER buying new ones...:rolleyes:

pires79

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
furthermore, i think gov bought very expensive too. Markup charge, plus pocket money charge etc. Then ruin other people life!

I'll bet those personnel will not survive. 3 days already man! What does the military doing?! Jalan2 cari makan?

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
Not only old... if u realise.... BAD MAINTAINNENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kononya Gman no money to maintain... n then gman bought new planes (sukhoi) without thinking of long time maintainnence....

What happen to our PROUD F/A-18 ???? now ????

rosak bcoz bad maintainence ????

Sad la... i remembered those days those planes will make noise near my house n so dekat wei !!!!
bro have u check ya facts? its not our proud F/A 18D that is grounded becoz lack spare parts and maintainnence....it is our MIG 25N Fulcrum's and our HAWK 100/200's that is......our FA 18D is the only aircraft in our inventory that are ready to fight and rumble......and sadly we only have 8 of them.....the rest is all grounded for the Hawks is the EADS Avionics didnt function properly in our weather.....for the MIG's is the spare parts where the local company holding the sole distributions rights of the MIG's spare parts are charging MINDEF way above the original price by tenfold.....so the gomen dont want to do biznez with them anymore......good riddance....

and as i said our Hornet is the one that is still flying.....but since our Sukhoi start coming already hopefully by end of 2008 we will have full MRCA squadron operational to protect our sky....and second squadron hopefully will be establish by end of 2010...

bout the nuri....our workhorse is an ol' workhorse......we need to get the Eurocopter EH101 fast......sometimes i donno what mindef is thinking...are they waiting the nuri's to go down one by one untill none left then they wanna buy?

but seriously bro....ill bet its none of the pilot error that coz the crash...its the platforms.....

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
whateva it is, juz hope they're still alive eventhough its been almost 3 days already..

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
bro have u check ya facts? its not our proud F/A 18D that is grounded becoz lack spare parts and maintainnence....it is our MIG 25N Fulcrum's and our HAWK 100/200's that is......our FA 18D is the only aircraft in our inventory that are ready to fight and rumble......and sadly we only have 8 of them.....the rest is all grounded for the Hawks is the EADS Avionics didnt function properly in our weather.....for the MIG's is the spare parts where the local company holding the sole distributions rights of the MIG's spare parts are charging MINDEF way above the original price by tenfold.....so the gomen dont want to do biznez with them anymore......good riddance....

and as i said our Hornet is the one that is still flying.....but since our Sukhoi start coming already hopefully by end of 2008 we will have full MRCA squadron operational to protect our sky....and second squadron hopefully will be establish by end of 2010...

bout the nuri....our workhorse is an ol' workhorse......we need to get the Eurocopter EH101 fast......sometimes i donno what mindef is thinking...are they waiting the nuri's to go down one by one untill none left then they wanna buy?

but seriously bro....ill bet its none of the pilot error that coz the crash...its the platforms.....
yea i know we got migs n all.... I check with the air force... i got frens who are also in the air force....

*FYI, WIkipedia tell a lot of info..... about TUDM

sad la our country no planes like F-15 n all...... at least Singapore has a bunch of US equipment like F-16 n all..

N I hardly see our proud F-18 not flying... (from my looks bcoz TUDM subang base is near my house)

I hope with the Shukoi we have good maintainnence n parts... for a long term...

N i hope we get an AWACS....

oooo malaysia jadi Ace Combat...

back to topic.... i dunno la this NURI.. last time i heard 1997 or what year the worst NURI crash 3 or 5 crash at the same time...

anyway TUDM... always got la this crashers....

last year was a jet fighter lost control n dive into ocean n then gone...

Pilot was found dead in a sad manner...

Last edited:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
exactly dude..have some respect pls..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
nowdays got alot of case.. since last year n de previous year i i think.. y? masalah technical? plane no good? cuacA? or pilot?
pilot got kopi license also? just like cars n bikes road license?:retarded:

aiyak cant edit airplane n aeroplane..

u know why they launch khidmat negara??

that becos those pilots cant even fly a blardy plane on d air and they depend on land artilery to defend, and as u know existing land militery is a shitzhole..with army personnel getting out C4 explosives to blast up models.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
saga continue,
I bet you have a F18 hornet below your house since you know quite a bit about army stuff. hahaha Can get me some Uzi's ar? I wanna drop some rempits and help the cops clean up the streets. hahaha

pires79

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
u know why they launch khidmat negara??

that becos those pilots cant even fly a blardy plane on d air and they depend on land artilery to defend, and as u know existing land militery is a shitzhole..with army personnel getting out C4 explosives to blast up models.
totally agree with you. we jus wait and see. 'they' r make everythg foolish here in malaysia. but all malaysian r so mercifull, we accept every increment in toll fee, groceries fee, LPG fee and also expensive cars. But then VVVVIP can buy cheap car! they not using PROTON!

poor malaysian

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
yea i know we got migs n all.... I check with the air force... i got frens who are also in the air force....

*FYI, WIkipedia tell a lot of info..... about TUDM

sad la our country no planes like F-15 n all...... at least Singapore has a bunch of US equipment like F-16 n all..

N I hardly see our proud F-18 not flying... (from my looks bcoz TUDM subang base is near my house)

I hope with the Shukoi we have good maintainnence n parts... for a long term...

N i hope we get an AWACS....

oooo malaysia jadi Ace Combat...

back to topic.... i dunno la this NURI.. last time i heard 1997 or what year the worst NURI crash 3 or 5 crash at the same time...

anyway TUDM... always got la this crashers....

last year was a jet fighter lost control n dive into ocean n then gone...

Pilot was found dead in a sad manner...
forgot to put... indonesian airforce has F-16...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Got in-car TV screens?, The Road Transport Department is looking into the possibility of amending the Road Transport Act to fine motorists who fix television screens and DVD players in their vehicles. State Road Transport Department (JPJ) director Datuk Hassan Yaacob said an amendment could be made under Section 66 of the Road Transport Act 1987 for making vehicle alterations without permission.

“It is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience