How many airplain or heli crash in msia lately? WHY?

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
yeap but again...age matters when we do not produce spare parts...it'll be the same like the MIGs grounded...

i not putting down on the F15's though...but their major role is as a bomber/strike plane being the first priority is ground target...their are quite heavy thus manouvering is a hassle with this baby...F18 is quite agile and Sukhoi can perform new tricks and move...all we need is pilots that can use this advantage and we shud be as good as the one next door...fighting spirits fighting spirits...but for me...the F14 still takes me breath away...sweaping wings at MACH 1...sweet
yup yup bro....F14 is sexy....can transform to macros robot also

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
as i predicted, none of them alive!
yeah if mistaken one of u zth.. did say if crash there sure died n haunted...

my lecturer also told me.... how haunted it is....

scarry la wei.

damn just 5km... from genting sempah

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
why ah?
because second hand ......!!!!

LOL

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
yup yup bro....F14 is sexy....can transform to macros robot also
F14 eh ??? I remembered when i 1st watched TOP GUN... wow sugoi !!!

my favourite planes in Ace Combat..

oh ya... F14 has stop flying for the US...

only one country BUSH hates is using F14....

that country is IRAN !!

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
prayers for the victims.....may god bless their souls...condolence for the family......

and to ATM.....u spend halve a millions on each pilot u trained....and u let them waste their lives and other tax payers money flying that junk....

wake up

pires79

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
Najib is responsible for this. How come after such incident the Army can decide to halt using Nuri or not. Im sure those in Army in trauma if using Nuri. Those in Army pls raise your concern la. Dont just 'yes Dato, yes' only!

Im regret to live in such poor country, yeah its poor. Only VVVVVIP is rich.

Football player also poor! Its bcoz of the VVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP too!

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
believe me they'll keep on using it until all crashed..u people in MOD sucks man!

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
but knowing this......knowing that what is the condition the nuri is.....either they got balls as big as my head.....or because of duty and loyalty to the country.....our brave boys still fly that junk........

those buggers are brave mate.....i sleep well at night thinking this kind of people protecting our security.....

*p.s: by i meen protecting is only to our armed forces....not the gangster in blue dress.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
yea..i believe they must be praying hard all times when assign with nuris..furthermore,what choice do they have?..pity them...
but TUDM has no plans on grounding those nuris coz they say it's still safe to fly...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
saga continue,
I would say that it's not about their balls, it's just that they're probably not too educated about the nuri or whatever, that they think it's fine to fly it. Loyalty to country? Imagine this. If all the armies in the whole planet quits fighting, there will be no war. The govt wants to fight, then let the govt themselves fight each other instead of sending out armies to die in the dozens.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
c'mon laa...you really think the pilots are sent to fly after 2 day's course?of course they know bout the nuri...they have to know about it...before flight there are checklist procedure to follow before they even sit inside the cockpit...

your an army...its your job to fly it...saying no will result in being courtmarshalled...so how?some of them dont even care...so long they die for the country...enuff wat...

even with some of you being pissed with this country...at least show some gratitude for the men and women who would be the first in line to defend it...they have their job to do and so do us...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Well if we would fly all the YB's, MP's, Dato's, DS's, TS's and especially "That" one the suggest we can still fly these under-maintained scraps in those Nuri's, I am certain they would have allocated the maintenance funds on them rather than in some MP's pocket.